• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupercal

Banned
Fuck these pulls, saved up 100 stones for new srs.

Do two pulls (have a ssj goku show up both times)

I got one sr yamcha first pull, rest rare. Second pull sr zarbon, the rest rare.

Ryu1999

I got one sr yamcha first pull, rest rare. Second pull sr zarbon, the rest rare.

I really wanted that father son kamehamama Gohan, but ended up with each of the new SR androids after 2 multipulls. Not terrible I guess but kind of disappointed after spending that many stones.

linkent

SSJ Goku in multi-pull doesnt have a Guarantee SSR?
My pull was SSJ too, got a SSR PHY Vegetta >.<
And the rest were Rs..
Better than no SSR I guess.

chrono01

SSJ Goku in multi-pull doesnt have a Guarantee SSR?
Nope. When you get normal Goku, there's a high chance of a R but rare chance of a SR. When it's SSJ Goku, there's a high chance of a SR but a rare chance of a SSR.

Basically:

Normal Goku - Either a R or a SR [rare chance]
SSJ Goku - Either a SR or an SSR [rare chance]

There can be more than one in ten-pull SSJ Goku set, so you can get multiple SR/SSR if you're super-lucky. Also, for the "guaranteed SR with every ten-pull" event, if you get an SSR that counts as your guaranteed SR. I've seen a few people on Reddit who did a ten-pull, got an SRR, and then complained that it didn't also include the advertised SR. The nerve of some people!

I just wish we'd get a genuine rate-up already. Japan has always had them for new character events [to my knowledge], so it's upsetting seeing us not get them too. :/

So gave it a try and bought stones...
8PlZO0u.jpg

3x3a6AX.jpg
Needless to say, I resisted the urge to throw tablet against wall. This is why I don't play the lotto...

linkent

Normal Goku - Either a R or a SR [rare chance]
SSJ Goku - Either a SR or an SSR [rare chance]
Understood that..
Thought it is different with 100% SR multipull..
Guess the saiyan form has no meaning in multipull if it is normal Goku but still possible to pull SSR.

I think/read that there has always been rate-up in these events, just that they doesnt announce it.
As most of the screenshot shown are the poster SSR, like those multi ssr in bardock event are mostly ssj2 goku/ssj barldock.

Edit: like this 1 >.>

Skii

My little brother done a multi-summon after spending the last 2 days grinding to 50 stones and he pulls:

SR Goku, SR Dr Gero and 8 rares... He's basically given up on the game now haha. Can't blame him.

So I decide to do a multi-summon as well because SSJ2 Gohan is my favourite character in all of DBZ. I pull:

SR Raditz and 9 rares :(

It really is disheartening to grind all those stones only to pull absolute junk. I got 6 duplicate rares as well meaning they were absolutely useless other than levelling my current rare up to super attack +2... Yay.

So far out of me and my brother, we have done 6 multi-summons and not got a single SSR. I've also done 150+ reroll pulls and didn't get a single SSR either. I hear the chances are 3% meaning that a multi-summon should give you a 30% chance.

Really don't feel like continuing lol.

Ugh, ruined my day, really want to just reroll now.. Did 2 multi pulls, ended up with SR Goku STR and SR ChiChi STR : / rest misc rares.

I guess now would be the perfect time to straight up reroll. Might get an SSR Cell or something out the gate :O. Just sitting on an SSR Vegeta plus a bunch of event SR's i could upgrade. Rank 34 ain't tho thang <.<

Corran

Neo Member
Ugh, ruined my day, really want to just reroll now.. Did 2 multi pulls, ended up with SR Goku STR and SR ChiChi STR : / rest misc rares.

I guess now would be the perfect time to straight up reroll. Might get an SSR Cell or something out the gate :O. Just sitting on an SSR Vegeta plus a bunch of event SR's i could upgrade. Rank 34 ain't tho thang <.<

Do it, I rerolled from lvl 99 because I ran out of stones lol. First reroll I get SSR Cell, so happy I didn't have to keep trying.

Teen Gohan during the Android/Cell saga is my favorite character. 100 stones saved for this event and I don't get jack shit. Sad fucking day. Makes me want to quit.

Cruxist

I'm thinking of rerolling until I get SSJ2 Gohan, but then my account with all the event characters dies :/

I have my "main" account (ie the sad one with almost all the stones gone) on my phone and I just installed the JP version on my ipad the other day. The game is exactly the same, just in Japanese and with guaranteed Rate Ups and more characters. It's a little sluggish on the iPad 2, but totally worth it to just mess around.

Skii

I'm thinking of rerolling until I get SSJ2 Gohan, but then my account with all the event characters dies :/

All these strike events come back. The only ones that you might miss is the SR Prince Vegeta, SR Chilled and SR AGL Frieza if you managed to get them.

Well, since I was nearing 150 stones saved up I decided to multi roll.

DON'T DO IT GUYS.

Actually my luck is just terribly average at best so...I actually managed to get 2 SRs, STR Nappa, and the new INT Android 18. Everyone else was R and unremarkable. Especially Shugesh.

StMeph

Event characters in this kind of game almost always cycle back around. It's just a matter of waiting for them to return. If you don't have any SSRs and really want SSJ2 Gohan, rerolling isn't out of the question. Plus you can save any of the stones collected from resetting the regular missions toward the next batch. But you'd have to wait for the 30-day login medals, since you'd lose any UR Kais on hand.

Skii

Wait, so is this new banner pull a true rate up or not?

No one really knows.

I think it might be that there is a higher chance to pull SSR Gohan/SSR Cell if you are to pull a SSR. But the chances of a SSR are still the same. That's how I see it.

Cruxist

No one really knows.

I think it might be that there is a higher chance to pull SSR Gohan/SSR Cell if you are to pull a SSR. But the chances of a SSR are still the same. That's how I see it.

Yeah, it's not a true rate up, but instead, if you roll an SSR, you have a higher chance to get the SSR's featured in the banner.

Delio

I'm so tempted to roll for Gohan right now. Like one of the main characters I wanted. Should I bite the bullet and do a multi?

It may not be Gohan or Cell, but I'll take it!

nT7wOXAl.jpg

Finished all the story stuff in all difficulties as well so aside from 3 or 4 missions, I'mma have to wait a bit for more free dragon stones. :S

I'm not griping about my own luck since I have 3 SSRs, but you definitely have the best luck that I've seen!
I make my girlfriend do all the multipulls now. XD I've had my fair share of busts.

And thank god this SSR uses Old Kai for awakening. I thankfully have two of them. I thought I only had one left. :O

chrono01

Edit: like this 1 >.>
That luck. It'll never be me. -_-

nT7wOXAl.jpg

Finished all the story stuff in all difficulties as well so aside from 3 or 4 missions, I'mma have to wait a bit for more free dragon stones. :S
Congrats! STR Goku is still amazing.

Been rerolling with the emulators and came up with 2 Perfect Cells. Anyone who wants the extra one, PM me.
Tempting, but I'll pass. If I didn't obtain so many event characters I'd probably do it, but since I have...I'm just going to press forward. I have 241 Dragon Stones saved that I was going to use for God Goku, but I was [and still am] tempted to give this SSJ2 Gohan/Cell banner a pull. But then, reading the despair in here is making me second guess myself.

If I knew for sure that the current event was a rate-up I'd probably take my chances, but there's been no confirmation. :/

nT7wOXAl.jpg

Man, what. My best drop is like just normal stuff for you lmao. Congrats though!

Tempting, but I'll pass. If I didn't obtain so many event characters I'd probably do it, but since I have...I'm just going to press forward. I have 241 Dragon Stones saved that I was going to use for God Goku, but I was [and still am] tempted to give this SSJ2 Gohan/Cell banner a pull. But then, reading the despair in here is making me second guess myself.

If I knew for sure that the current event was a rate-up I'd probably take my chances, but there's been no confirmation. :/

We took all the crappy rolls so you could have the good one!

I don't think that's how it actually works though lmao. But with 250ish stones, why not multipull once? You'd still have plenty for God Goku, technically...

chrono01

But with 250ish stones, why not multipull once? You'd still have plenty for God Goku, technically...
Yeah, I might give it a ten-pull later this evening. I'm sure I will have earned those 50 Dragon Stones back by the time God Goku is released too. I really want that SSJ2 Gohan...

Skii

I'd be shocked if we ever get a true rate up event. You have near 250 stones. I'd definitely try at least one multi-pull. Might get lucky and you probably have a better chance of getting SSJ2 Gohan now than you will when you drop all your stones when SSJSS Goku comes round.

chrono01

I'd be shocked if we ever get a true rate up event. You have near 250 stones. I'd definitely try at least one multi-pull. Might get lucky and you probably have a better chance of getting SSJ2 Gohan now than you will when you drop all your stones when SSJSS Goku comes round.
True. I still hope for the day we get the 3x SR/SSR rate-up that Japan gets.

I do really want God Goku. I'll either pull once tonight and save the rest, or save IT ALL for when God Goku is released and go all-in. It'll probably be another month or so until we get him, though. If I spent 300 Dragon Stones with nothing to show for it, I'm worried my passion for this game will be spirit bomb'd into the atmosphere.

Skii

I do really want God Goku. I'll either pull once tonight and save the rest, or save IT ALL for when God Goku is released and go all-in. It'll probably be another month or so until we get him, though. If I spent 300 Dragon Stones with nothing to show for it, I'm worried my passion for this game will be spirit bomb'd into the atmosphere.

Yeah, I've pretty much given up on my main account which is a crying shame considering how much time and effort I've put into it. I have 2 supreme kai and 2 elder kai medals and I don't think I'll ever get the SSR to use them on. I've got 50 stones left so I think I'll do another multi-summon and see if I get anyone decent, if not, I'm abandoning it. I think I've had really bad luck though.

Even if you don't get the SSR you want, you could always re-roll again or hope someone gives out one on reddit or on here.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, I figured I was due a better pull and who can resist those shiny new SSR's anyways, so I did a couple of multi-pulls in the new set:

The only shame is that my current UR is a TEQ Vegeta, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Perfect Cell is so insanely OP, got him to level 72 right now. His attack hits 100% at like 3 ki, his leader power adds 25% to everyone's attack. His passive boosts his attack and defense to 25%. Wow, what a leader already, I don't think I've seen him do an attack below 10k for an hour or so, good stuff. Can't wait to get him to UR (need like 1.25m Zenni still heh).

Long live zone 12-1 though, what a godsend that one is.

Yaari

Don't you want to wait? I thought you mentioned rerolling if you don't get him? I'd save those stones and avoid having to do that at all cost. They could make the difference.

It's your call obviously.

I hope God Goku comes soon. I'll jump back into this game.

tbartz

Neo Member
Fought to get 50 dragon stones, did a multi pull, got SR Nappa and a bunch of rares. Grr,I feel like I'll never get a natural SSR!

chrono01

Don't you want to wait? I thought you mentioned rerolling if you don't get him? I'd save those stones and avoid having to do that at all cost. They could make the difference.

It's your call obviously.

I hope God Goku comes soon. I'll jump back into this game.
Yeah, I originally planned on re-rolling if I failed to obtain God Goku, but since then I've made more progress on my account and I'd really hate to start over. :/

But yeah, I'll probably wait. It's not as thought the current content is difficult enough to need multiple UR. The worse thing that'll happen is I'll lose people on my Friend List for not having a better leader [even though my current UR is Level 100]. Having God Goku would be nice, so I'll probably want as many pulls as I can muster...

THAT DOES IT! I'm saving it all, every single stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom