• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skii

Yup, that's it. Binning my main account. Done another multi-pull and ended up with 4 SRs (Android 19, Vegeta, Jeice and Yamcha) but I'm only interested in SSRs at this point.

Got a pretty good multi-pull. SSR Gohan, SR Android 18, and SR Imperfect Cell.

Match all this up with my SR Android 16 and SR Android 19, and SSR Goku, and this'll be a great team. There went all that Zenny I had saved up....

SnakeEyes

Banned
Alright, fuck this. 2 Multi-Summon pulls in the last 24hrs and all I got was an SR Chi-chi and an SR Hercule. Fuck this new event, fuck it to Hell.
I feel like I just wasted the 100 Dragon Stones I've been earning from Z-Hard Quests.

"Higher changes" my ass.

chrono01

Alright, fuck this. 2 Multi-Summon pulls in the last 24hrs and all I got was an SR Chi-chi and an SR Hercule. Fuck this new event, fuck it to Hell.
I feel like I just wasted the 100 Dragon Stones I've been earning from Z-Hard Quests.

"Higher changes" my ass.
Sorry. :/

I just noticed that the next summon event we get after SSJ2 Gohan/Cell is God Goku. So, unless Namco Bandai gives us a "random" summon event such as the Ginyu Force, we should get God Goku in the next few weeks. Exciting.

I'm up to 259 Dragon Stones now. I'm hoping to hit 300 in-time, but if not at least I'll have five ten-pulls. Knowing my luck, I won't get a single SSR let alone God Goku. :(

Corran

Neo Member
So I did a multi pull on my newly rerolled character. Got a second SSR Cell haha. I fed him to my first, his super is already powerfull but now it has some extra oompf. I love the animation for it.

Lupercal

Banned
I'm hoping there's some sort of pvp at somr point, almost out of missions to grind and having to wait a week for an event which usually doesn't do much, mehh.

Sweet, can't wait for it to get added to global.

Also, maintenance has been extended until the top of the hour. Hope more story missions are added, pls.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I just want a Cyborg. :(

uLj3PkH.png

KRoTH

Neo Member
The first time I had 50 stones I did a multi-summon with 9 R and a single SR, since then I did only single summons because of the bad luck. Now that I've completed every episode of Quest mode in Hard difficulty, and because I only have two non-natural SSR (Kid Goku and Ginyu), I give it a second chance, and this is what I get:

Finally....

StMeph

Watch out with awakenings. People are reporting on Reddit that SSRs aren't being correctly Z-Awakened to URs. They stay at level 80, XP resets to 0, and it gets the Z-Awakened star.

Wait for a patch.

SeZMehK

Watch out with awakenings. People are reporting on Reddit that SSRs aren't being correctly Z-Awakened to URs. They stay at level 80, XP resets to 0, and it gets the Z-Awakened star.

Wait for a patch.

Ah that sucks. I smell some free DS for the trouble. :/

chrono01

The first time I had 50 stones I did a multi-summon with 9 R and a single SR, since then I did only single summons because of the bad luck. Now that I've completed every episode of Quest mode in Hard difficulty, and because I only have two non-natural SSR (Kid Goku and Ginyu), I give it a second chance, and this is what I get:

Finally....
Congrats! He's a great card.

Did another pull last night.

Wanted my fav character SSJ2 Gohan, but got SSJ Bardock so I can't complain.
Congrats to you, as well. Bardock is an amazing leader.

I think I have a gambling problem.
This type of game will do that to you. >_<

Cool deal. I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing that as well. Was afraid I was going to lose my data somehow. :S
This is why I'm paranoid and set up a transfer code every two weeks for my account. I wish there was a permanent backup solution so I wouldn't have to keep doing it, though.

chrono01

I think we play enough of the same ones for you to understand my plight.
I do indeed. I know that feeling, all too well.

Edit: Warning: Don't Awaken Your Units!

Apparently there's a bug in-game right now that lets you Awaken your unit, despite not actually Awakening them. The game afterwards will think he/she is Awakened, and not let you do it again, but the card itself will remain as it was. Some people on Reddit Awakened their SSR only to have them remain as an SSR and no way to Awaken them again. I'm sure it will be fixed soon, with the affected cards being upgraded appropriately, but still be careful!

Hey, we might get some free Dragon Stones out of this. So there's that?

Aurizen

I do indeed. I know that feeling, all too well.

Edit: Warning: Don't Awaken Your Units!

Apparently there's a bug in-game right now that lets you Awaken your unit, despite not actually Awakening them. The game afterwards will think he/she is Awakened, and not let you do it again, but the card itself will remain as it was. Some people on Reddit Awakened their SSR only to have them remain as an SSR and no way to Awaken them again. I'm sure it will be fixed soon, with the affected cards being upgraded appropriately, but still be careful!

Hey, we might get some free Dragon Stones out of this. So there's that?
maybe they took down the maintenance.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ideally they give us some medals that we might have lost by messing up an awaken. I'd take the dragon stones though since I haven't lost medals.

I'd probably take infinite gregory medals over stones

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ok. Fuck single summons. Got too many R dodoria. Both STR and PHY.

I fucking hate dodoria.

I bet when I finally do a multi it'll be all dodoria

Cruxist

Installed the jpn version on my iPad. Highly, highly recommended for anyone who can deal with the language barrier. Just did the guaranteed SSR pull and got ssj Bardock and a couple sr's. Really enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom