• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Fuck it, gonna pull a 50 Stone Multi-Summon for the 3rd time this week. After this, I've all but exhausted my supply of Dragon Stones (only got Areas 10-12 left to do on Z-Hard then I have no other way to get them for free.)

Wish me luck.

Edit 1: At least my Goku's Super Saiyan this time. That's a good start.

Edit 2: FUCK! Another fucking SR Raditz, and the only character better than R. Total waste after all.
Man, I was really pulling for you too. :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
Man, I was really pulling for you too. :(
I can't be too salty; I've currently got a UR Vegeta, a UR Final Form Frieza, and a UR SS2 Goku. Maybe I just burned all my luck right at the start.

I was totally gunning for that new Gohan and Perfect Cell though :-/

chrono01

I got my first SSR perfect cell on my first multi summon pull. I hope you guys get something good.
Congrats to you!

I have 302 Dragon Stones now, saving them all for the next event. Hopefully it's Resurrection F and not another filler.

...It'll probably be a filler.

I can't be too salty; I've currently got a UR Vegeta, a UR Final Form Frieza, and a UR SS2 Goku. Maybe I just burned all my luck right at the start.

I was totally gunning for that new Gohan and Perfect Cell though :-/
Oh wow, not too bad then! I didn't know you had all of those UR.

But yeah, not getting the unit you're going after is a heart-breaking experience.

Skii

The SR Raditz I pulled increases my opponents attacks by 25% if my HP is below 30%. What is the point?? Must be the most useless SR in the game.

Aiii

So not worth it
mobile.60ajk2t.jpg

Oh yeah.

Varna

Anyone on the Galaxy s6 having issues with this game?

First it was running like crap (compared to my HTC One m8) until I turned developers mode on and forced hardware acceleration for 2d rendering. Now I'm having a certain elements not being responsive such as selecting characters for training/awakening. I have rapidly touch characters just to get them to open... but things like the battles and other buttons work perfectly fine.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Wow. The jpn version is having discounted pulls over the weekend. 4 for a normal, 30 for a multipull.

AND a triple-up rate for SR/SSR.

Anyone on the Galaxy s6 having issues with this game?

First it was running like crap (compared to my HTC One m8) until I turned developers mode on and forced hardware acceleration for 2d rendering. Now I'm having a certain elements not being responsive such as selecting characters for training/awakening. I have rapidly touch characters just to get them to open... but things like the battles and other buttons work perfectly fine.

Did you try enabling hardware acceleration?

Permanently A

No SR Tao. Final Piccolo count: 21. Could have been even higher but I got so fed up I started quitting the mission if Tao didn't show up. Oh well, RNG is RNG. Hopefully we get a STR Leader soon.

XiaNaphryz

That fixed the poor performance. The unresponsive controls remain.

The responsiveness thing may be a webkit version issue.

You're quite generous. I was going to suggest 0.1% lol.

Either way, that would make you very lucky with your amazing SSR Gohan. =)

Yeah, for a lot of these sort of games a 0.1% rate for very rare drops wouldn't be surprising. Seems to be higher for this game if the above post is true.

This STR SSR SSJ2 Gohan is insane. Only have him at level 19 from a few daily runs, he's already at 3k attack. Also, for catastrophic special attacks, it zooms out at the end and shows the explosion from space, LOL.

Yeah, for a lot of these sort of games a 0.1% rate for very rare drops wouldn't be surprising. Seems to be higher for this game if the above post is true.

This STR SSR SSJ2 Gohan is insane. Only have him at level 19 from a few daily runs, he's already at 3k attack. Also, for catastrophic special attacks, it zooms out at the end and shows the explosion from space, LOL.

Well honestly, a lot of it is gonna be biased towards individual experiences. Some of us will have terrible luck forever lol.

Also, just used your Gohan's super and it looks amazing. Consider me officially jealous!

BrunoM

Maybe if you spent some money...
Hummmn don't think that will happen
Do like the game a lot and think the team is doing a great job but the price points are to crazy

Maybe just as a thank you if they do some special sale and the price is right other than that nope ..

Now that you say that makes me think of people that let's say buy 50 stones th . Do a pull and get nothing it already hurts when I do with the ingame stones must suck with the ones people spend money on ouch

.. Humm how much have you spent hawthornekitty?

XiaNaphryz

Holy fucking shit guys look what I've just got from a single pull!

BELIEVE

mmWM2Gj.jpg

I was actually hoping for a Perfect Cell when I did my YOLO pull. Was prepared to be happy but disappointed with the 4 SRs that popped up until that SSR appeared for the very last pick.

Nice pull.

XiaNaphryz

Tip: Z-Hard Mask is split up, 1 Green and 1 Blue

Wait, what? I didn't see him split, just 1 TEQ. Does something trigger to split him?

Speaking of, had a level 100 UR SSJ2 Gohan INT as a friend on Z-Hard. Mask hit him with a special attack for 20k damage.

lol

Beat him easily though as I have a full team of awakened INT chars. Got Mask to drop the first time I cleared Z-Hard too.

Mr. Satan on Z-Hard is a joke, had Mecha Freeza OHKO him with a special.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Wait, what? I didn't see him split, just 1 TEQ. Does something trigger to split him?

Speaking of, had a level 100 UR SSJ2 Gohan INT as a friend on Z-Hard. Mask hit him with a special attack for 20k damage.

lol

Beat him easily though as I have a full team of awakened INT chars. Got Mask to drop the first time I cleared Z-Hard too.

Mr. Satan on Z-Hard is a joke, had Mecha Freeza OHKO him with a special.
Eh, did I have to fight a harder version? D:

XiaNaphryz

Eh, did I have to fight a harder version? D:

Just did a second run on Z-Hard, again just one S-TEQ Mask. No card drop this time though.

Maybe it's random if you encounter the split? Would be an interesting counter to those who load up with a full INT party.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Just did a second run on Z-Hard, again just one S-TEQ Mask. No card drop this time though.

Maybe it's random if you encounter the split? Would be an interesting counter to those who load up with a full INT party.
Welp, I fought a Trunks indicator on the overworld with the battle being Green Trunks and Blue Goten, still gave Mighty Mask card. They are easy enough if you got 2 3 Ki leaders and shoot constant supers though.

Got Mighty Mask to drop on the second Z-Hard run. My awakened INT SR Chiaotzu kept doing Psychokinesis on him so he never got to attack! Love that card. :3

Haven't encountered the Goten/Trunks team yet.

Got a drop on my second regular hard run... I'm so green heavy it's not even funny. So now a couple weeks in, I finally decided to build specific color teams... And aside from Phy, I've succeeded for the most part... Though running a bunch of R's and R*'s after having my primary 'rainbow' team being all SR* and SSR's is a little painful.

Is there a good wiki or something with all of the encounters laid out? Would be awesome to know in advance if I'd be better suited to bringing a single color team to a certain event.

(edit) Going to spend the rest of my day zenny farming I think. Have a Final Form Frieza and SSJ Gohan SSR's that are getting close to the awakening point and I need some cash.

XiaNaphryz

Got a drop on my second regular hard run... I'm so green heavy it's not even funny. So now a couple weeks in, I finally decided to build specific color teams... And aside from Phy, I've succeeded for the most part... Though running a bunch of R's and R*'s after having my primary 'rainbow' team being all SR* and SSR's is a little painful.

Is there a good wiki or something with all of the encounters laid out? Would be awesome to know in advance if I'd be better suited to bringing a single color team to a certain event.

(edit) Going to spend the rest of my day zenny farming I think. Have a Final Form Frieza and SSJ Gohan SSR's that are getting close to the awakening point and I need some cash.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/mission_info

That has boss info, but not any other encounters in the levels beforehand.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
When they're split, Goten and Trunks wreck me. One thing is anticipating a special once every two turns. Another thing is getting hit by two specials in one turn. With no natural SSRs I don't stand a chance if those two spawn. And my INT deck is my strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom