• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have given apology stones for the confusion, lol.

EDIT: Just did a YOLO single pull...

21209017482_13750a2f39_c.jpg

At least I can upgrade my current UR INT Gohan's super. >__>

21031425130_b958f592e0_c.jpg

That makes it twice I've pulled SSR dupes.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Got my 10th Mask early yesterday.

v4UJhWNl.jpg

So I spent the rest of the day grinding for zeni in the Big Bucks Challenge so I can level up and Z-Awaken my SSR:

AjXU50Sl.jpg

Feels good man.

Back to story mode to grind for more stones or medal grinding in dailies until the next event.

Cromat

The 50 day bonus is amazing.

Also, I could sense there is a rate up: I got my first natural SSR in Bardock, my friend who just started playing got SSJ2 Gohan and Final Form Freeza in just four days, so maybe 2 SSRs out of 10 single pulls.

Downloaded the JP version while I'm waiting for my stamina to refill and it is waaaaaay more generous in comparison to global on the level boards.

Skii

Another multipull that ended up being 9 rares and SR TEQ Krillin. That's 7 multipulls I've done so far with no SSR. I'm the person that exists to balance out the luck for those that get 3 SSRs in one multipull.

I'm that guy :(

chrono01

So apparently Beerus beats SSJ God Goku now on the tier rankings.

...I still wants God Goku. Please game, give me God Goku.

Varna

I don't think the rates are up... just if you happen to get an SR/SSR it has a higher chance of being from the new set.

pmx7

Neo Member
Updated 2015-0-07 04:00 PST:
"Currently the banner only shows "At least ONE SR Guaranteed for Multi Summon", but both "Higher chances" and "SR Guaranteed for Multi-Summon" are effective for the whole duration of this summon."

The wording above is very ambiguous. "Higher chances for this summon"...not sure whether that means higher chance overall or if you were lucky enough to get an SSR it's a high chance to be Perfect Cell or SSJ2 Gohan.

IMO it's the latter given I single rolled an SSR Perfect Cell. Today I did another 3 singles, 2 R scrubs and SR AGL Yamcha :(

chrono01

Updated 2015-0-07 04:00 PST:
"Currently the banner only shows "At least ONE SR Guaranteed for Multi Summon", but both "Higher chances" and "SR Guaranteed for Multi-Summon" are effective for the whole duration of this summon."

The wording above is very ambiguous. "Higher chances for this summon"...not sure whether that means higher chance overall or if you were lucky enough to get an SSR it's a high chance to be Perfect Cell or SSJ2 Gohan.

IMO it's the latter given I single rolled an SSR Perfect Cell. Today I did another 3 singles, 2 R scrubs and SR AGL Yamcha :(
Yeah, I think they just mean that if you get an SSR there's a better chance of it being SSJ2 Gohan/Perfect Cell during this event, not that the chances of all SSR's being increased. It's probably something like 1x for all SSR, 1.5x - 2x for SSJ2 Gohan/Perfect Cell SSR.

Yeah, I think they just mean that if you get an SSR there's a better chance of it being SSJ2 Gohan/Perfect Cell during this event, not that the chances of all SSR's being increased. It's probably something like 1x for all SSR, 1.5x - 2x for SSJ2 Gohan/Perfect Cell SSR.

Don't know if I want to do another multi-roll >.<

Lupercal

Banned
Are the rates for Mighty Mask shit? Done him 15 times on Z hard now, still won't drop.
Not that I need him but the completionist in me would like em.

chrono01

Are the rates for Mighty Mask shit? Done him 15 times on Z hard now, still won't drop.
It started really good for me, getting around 5 in the span of around ten runs or so. The remaining five though....took a while. It's all RNG, but I'd estimate the drop to maybe be around 40% or so? This was all done on Z-Hard. Not as high as Piccolo Jr, but not as bad as Mecha Freeza.

I hope your luck improves soon. Thankfully, there's still a few days left so you should be fine.

Anyone else too lazy to use their friend points?
I'm saving them for an event. According to the Japanese version, we should [eventually] get FP events where we can obtain awakened N fodder that are already at Level 20, perfect for fusing away for XP.

chrono01

Any indication on what the next Summon/Strike events are going to be?
I'm not sure on the Strike event, but if we follow the same pattern as the Japanese version, our next summon event should be Resurrection F. They might switch things up though, since Japan got the Resurrection F summon event to coincide with the release of the movie over there. It's possible we might get it a bit later then, maybe to go alongside the release of the movie on BD?

I'm really hoping it's next, though. I have so many Dragon Stones saved for it.

Edit: Oh, it seems the Bardock event is coming back. Good news for those who still haven't gotten Kid Vegeta, Chilled, or AGL Freeza. I got all three, so I'm not sure if I'll be farming more copies of them or not. I guess I might as well, since I finished the Mighty Mask event earlier today. I'll probably go after Kid Vegeta or Chilled, not sure which I'll bother with.

That's been my luck with other event drops but I managed to get him on my first Z-hard run on my phone and my second hard run on my tablet.

It took me 2 days of Z-hard runs to get 3. So yes, they're complete and utter ass for me.

Anyone else too lazy to use their friend points?

I totally don't have the space nor the time to manage the friend point pulls. Plus it already gave me every version of Videl currently available except for the SR one.

Couldn't hurt to wait for the good stuff either, that chrono mentioned. Also if they add new R units to get from the FPs then I have 36 multis to use for that lol.

Cruxist

The FPs in the JPN version are so much better than global it's not even funny. Just last night I needed some fodder and I got 5 z-awakened N characters. Didn't have to use any items, just immediate fodder. It was great. Really hoping they implement that into global soon.

Joriaan

Neo Member
Alright, I quit, I concede defeat. 100 stones spent on two multipulls, best was 3 SR's. Still not a single native SSR after weeks of playing, no clue how you guys keep getting SSRs so easily.

Makes me wonder though: is drop rate and the like related to ID-numbers? Not opposed to rerolling, I had a good run and I'm keeping my account but the burnout is strong.

Skii

Not happy that the Bardock event is back. It's been only 2 weeks since it was last available. Plus, I can't even hope to get Frieza, kid Vegeta and Chilled with my current account. Severely underleveled.

Lupercal

Banned
Not happy that the Bardock event is back. It's been only 2 weeks since it was last available. Plus, I can't even hope to get Frieza, kid Vegeta and Chilled with my current account. Severely underleveled.

Chilled is the only guy that gave me any trouble.
Maybe now I've got a shot at Kid Vegeta.

XiaNaphryz

How the hell are you guys beating Z-Hard? I can't do shit to these guys :(

This is the team I used for Mask Z-Hard:

zIzv5lYl.jpg

As for Bardock coming back, I guess I can try to farm for more Freezas. I need a spare one after I eventually Dokkan Awaken the one I already have.

Alright, I quit, I concede defeat. 100 stones spent on two multipulls, best was 3 SR's. Still not a single native SSR after weeks of playing, no clue how you guys keep getting SSRs so easily.

Makes me wonder though: is drop rate and the like related to ID-numbers? Not opposed to rerolling, I had a good run and I'm keeping my account but the burnout is strong.

Some of us were terrible people in our past and/or current lives and karma is paying us back through F2P shenanigans based on our favorite series. Kidding. Sort of.

If you have multiple devices you can friend yourself to benefit from your hard earned characters while you level up your new SSR. It's a little excessive, but it's DBZ so it's all good.

So the bardock event isn't actually showing up despite having all the links there in the game. Any idea how to get those medals for bardock? I never got them all the first time around.

Arrrammis

I just logged in for my 44th day, it took me 43 days of playing before I got an SSR. I had done 3 multipulls before that, and each time I only got the 1 guaranteed SR and 9 r's.

If you don't mind a bit of repetitive grinding(and losing your current team), you can try rerolling, or since the event for increased rate from multipulls is going on, you could reroll a new account and run the story until you get 50 stones (doesn't take long and you don't have to worry about stamina in low levels) to do a multipull, just in case that helps.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
New event actually hurts your chances because Super Saiyan Goku pulls Awakened Native R Characters and counts them as SR units. >_<
That sounds horrible. I think I can wait off on this one since I don't really like the characters. Is there going to be/ was there already a version of this event but wih AGL characters? More interested in those characters

Was initially going to reroll depending on what I got from the RoF pulls, but playing the JP version is kind of making me change my mind. Feels pointless doing all of these stages again when I haven't had any problems completing everything despite only doing 3 single pulls...
So the bardock event isn't actually showing up despite having all the links there in the game. Any idea how to get those medals for bardock? I never got them all the first time around.
It doesn't start until tomorrow. Here are the medal locations from reddit:
Shugesh Medal = Go Team Bardock! (Normal)
Fasha Medal = Go Team Bardock! (Hard, Z-Hard)
Borgos Medal = Go Team Bardock! (Hard, Z-Hard)
Tora Medal = Frieza's Betrayal (Hard, Z-Hard)
Frieza Medal = Last Battle (Hard, Z-Hard)

Oh thank god they are redoing the Bardock event so soon. I pulled SSJ2 Goku and Fasha as well so with Bardock I'll be set with my Saiyan team. Bardock + Fasha is a beastly combo. Hoping to pull SSJ Bardock at some point.

XiaNaphryz

So will the Bardock summon banner be the same as last time? Or will there bean actual rate-up as well?

pmx7

Neo Member

Compared to the last King Piccolo strike the rates are way worse. On Z-Hard I was getting about 50% drops. Where as Mighty Mask, my last 7-8 Z-Hard runs I've gotten nothing.

XiaNaphryz

Compared to the last King Piccolo strike the rates are way worse. On Z-Hard I was getting about 50% drops. Where as Mighty Mask, my last 7-8 Z-Hard runs I've gotten nothing.

I had a run of like 8 straight on Z-Hard with no drops, then got 5 in a row.

I did the guaranteed SSR summon in the JP version and I got PHY Vegeta

Send help

Haha, I got the same earlier today. Rerolled!

Also, if you want free stones if you haven't done so already, head to the bottom of this website where it shows the dragon stone event: http://dbz-dokkan.channel.or.jp/

In the first box, pop in your ID. In the second box, pop in my ID: 1123083248. Once you redeem the code, you should get a blank web page. Go back to your game and check your inbox for the five stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom