• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enilced2

To reroll all I have to do is delete the game and redownload right?

55 days in with 6 nothing but 1 SR and the rest R multi pulls. I am starting the think my account is cursed.

chrono01

55 days in with 6 nothing but 1 SR and the rest R multi pulls. I am starting the think my account is cursed.
Yeah, just delete and reinstall. I wish there were a faster way, but there isn't.

I haven't done enough pulls to say for sure whether my account is cursed or not. My first ten-pull gave me 4SR, which is decent. No new SSR though. I have Dragon Stones saved up for God Goku, I really hope my ID isn't one of the "cursed ones"...

Edit: One frustration I have with this game is the Friend List. I wish it was similar to Treasure Cruise, where everyone shows up on your Friend List when you select a Mission and not just a random 6 or so people. Have it so they all show up, with them being "refreshed" when they log back into the game. It's frustrating knowing that you have Friends on your list that synergize so well with your current leader/team, but not actually being able to use them since they refuse to show up on the Friend selection screen.

If you're on android you can just delete the game data under settings -> apps. Then all you gotta wait on is the in-game data download.

Did a multi summon and got a pretty good deck. I already had Yamcha and I can't have both my SSR Vegetas in at the same time. Glad to have some strong PHY cards.

KIkiqYw.jpg

Skii

I would suggest rerolling on your PC as it is so much easier. There are guides out there that basically automate the reroll with mouse recorders meaning you don't have to mindlessly spend 2 days+ manually rerolling!

I was also deleting the screenshots of all the rerolls I had and I managed tor reroll 5 SSRs in 15 rerolls! 3 of them were Perfect Cell, 1 SSJ2 Goku and 1 Piccolo. Pretty sure that's all my luck gone again.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Sweet Jesus...

PfjprEXl.jpg

NfrMIyHl.jpg

And Gohan's just level 80. I wonder what the insanity of a level 100 w/ super level 10 would bring.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Haha, I got the same earlier today. Rerolled!

Also, if you want free stones if you haven't done so already, head to the bottom of this website where it shows the dragon stone event: http://dbz-dokkan.channel.or.jp/

In the first box, pop in your ID. In the second box, pop in my ID: 1039228367. Once you redeem the code, you should get a blank web page. Go back to your game and check your inbox for the five stones.

ooo thanks

BrunoM

Haha, I got the same earlier today. Rerolled!

Also, if you want free stones if you haven't done so already, head to the bottom of this website where it shows the dragon stone event: http://dbz-dokkan.channel.or.jp/

In the first box, pop in your ID. In the second box, pop in my ID: 1039228367. Once you redeem the code, you should get a blank web page. Go back to your game and check your inbox for the five stones.
That's just for the JP version right

Hm, looks like we got one stone for the awakening issues. Still not gonna try pulling anything cause it'll most likely be crap coming into my box =(

Love you guys who still got your mecha frieza/king vegetas out. Almost got my mighty mask to super lv 10.

SkyB

Banned
xqu8wyZ.jpg
WOW first mutipull in Japanese version and I got this better than my 3 global multi pull that turned into crap

BrunoM

So doing these daylis .. And I keep looking for the damn medal of the cranemaster (tiens master) where the hell are they they show on the banners of a few but can't get them to drop damn I got tons of all the Kai's damn even 5 supreme Kai's and 3 old Kai's I'm on the 100s on a few others and only have 9 of crane ones what a fuck lol

Is the one I'm looking for a regular capsule ? r or S lol and where can I get it its making me nuts lol can't awaken some guys just die to him being a prick and not dropping

Any tips haha

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
So doing these daylis .. And I keep looking for the damn medal of the cranemaster (tiens master) where the hell are they they show on the banners of a few but can't get them to drop damn I got tons of all the Kai's damn even 5 supreme Kai's and 3 old Kai's I'm on the 100s on a few others and only have 9 of crane ones what a fuck lol

Is the one I'm looking for a regular capsule ? r or S lol and where can I get it its making me nuts lol can't awaken some guys just die to him being a prick and not dropping

Any tips haha
Look at an Awakening page of SR; it shows rarity in order.

Siiiiiiiick! Rerolling in the JP version since you can get awakened TEQ units and got Final Form Cooler! Considering he's 6th in the natural SSR JP tier list, I'm totally cool with this drop. :D

2J287Brl.jpg

Now to power through and get 50 stones to get the guaranteed SSR banner.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah I was thinking of rerolling on the jp version, is there an end date on the guaranteed SSR?

Also is there a faster way to do this like the no tutorial method with the english version?

Arrrammis

I'm gonna try to do the z-hard missions with no items, is there a list of which levels in each area are fastest/easiest? I know that there are a few that are just a straight line that is about 5 spaces long and then an easy boss.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm gonna try to do the z-hard missions with no items, is there a list of which levels in each area are fastest/easiest? I know that there are a few that are just a straight line that is about 5 spaces long and then an easy boss.

12-1 is what you're looking for.

chrono01

He means the missions where you beat a mission on Z-Hard in each area without items.
Isn't that just the first level in each chapter for Z-Hard? So 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, etc. At least, that's what I've experienced anyway, unless there are other levels beside that?

XiaNaphryz

Isn't that just the first level in each chapter for Z-Hard? So 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, etc. At least, that's what I've experienced anyway, unless there are other levels beside that?

I believe it can be any level within a particular area. He's asking which ones are the easiest, which aren't always the first levels.

Skii

My cosecutive log in mission reward is glitched. The game thinks I've only logged in once on my current account even though I've logged in for 4 consecutive days. That's at least 2 stones I've lost because of a glitch. They seem quick about fixing issues but I don't really know how you're supposed to make them aware of it.

Aiii

So not worth it
I believe it can be any level within a particular area. He's asking which ones are the easiest, which aren't always the first levels.

12-1. Easy. No items even with a lower level team. And lots of rank xp so you can run it forever and ever.

XiaNaphryz

12-1. Easy. No items even with a lower level team. And lots of rank xp so you can run it forever and ever.

Repeating the same level over and over again won't complete the Hard King Kai missions for completing a level with no items in each area is what I'm trying to say. At least that's how I interpreted the post, if he's asking what singular level is best to grind on Z-hard, then what you're suggesting is indeed ideal.

Arrrammis

Repeating the same level over and over again won't complete the Hard King Kai missions for completing a level with no items in each area is what I'm trying to say. At least that's how I interpreted the post, if he's asking what singular level is best to grind on Z-hard, then what you're suggesting is indeed ideal.
Correct, I was asking if there is a level that has fewer fights, making it easier to go through without using items for the missions. It is good to know that 12-1 is a good level to grind for exp and stuff, so thanks for that!

How does one get access to the Japanese version on an iPhone?

Check to see of you can get QooApp. It won't be on the store but may be on their website. If not just Google it, I found a comprehensive list of ways to install on what devices in the first couple search results. It was a reddit post but can't find it in my history otherwise I'd link it.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Sweet, the Legend of Bardock Strike is back.

Now can someone remind me the best maps to get Frieza (First Form) and Prince Vegeta? I've tried farming Last Battle for Frieza, but keep getting nothing but Bardocks.

Maddness

Man, I've got 3 SSRs but they are self made. Every time I get 5 stones I do a pull and he's rarely if ever a SSJ Goku. I've pulled every fucking jobber from Spopovich to Yamcha (da king) and I can't get an SSR to save my fucking life. Please kami. Fucking please.

Arrrammis

Man, I've got 3 SSRs but they are self made. Every time I get 5 stones I do a pull and he's rarely if ever a SSJ Goku. I've pulled every fucking jobber from Spopovich to Yamcha (da king) and I can't get an SSR to save my fucking life. Please kami. Fucking please.
I'd recommend saving for a multipull. This week (until tomorrow night) you're guaranteed at least an SR, both of my pulls during this event have been good (one had 1 SSR and 4 SR's, the second had 3 SR's).

Varna

Not sure how many more chapters the Japanese version has. But will it be enough for a 50 pull?

I only have the last chapter to complete on Z-hard now and that definitely isn't enough for anything but a few single pulls.

Permanently A

Curious on this as well! Also chilled.

Sweet, the Legend of Bardock Strike is back.

Now can someone remind me the best maps to get Frieza (First Form) and Prince Vegeta? I've tried farming Last Battle for Frieza, but keep getting nothing but Bardocks.

Frieza - Last Battle. He can drop instead of Bardock rarely.
Chilled - Dastardly Space Pirate. The last one works too but this one has better items.
Prince Vegeta - Can show up on any stage on Z-Hard.

Varna

This is why I don't understand why people love gambling...

I had like 10 stones left and I really wanted that Gohan... or at least the new 18. I said fuck it. I'm gonna buy 90 stones. I've played this game a lot so I don't mind spending some cash.

First pull is awful... nothing but Rs and SR STR Tien. I like Tien, but damn... I'm already dreading this.

Second pull... SS Goku shows up! This is going to be good! First 7 or so cards are Rs... Ok, these next three are going to be awesome. Card 8 is an R... Card 9 is an R... and card 10! TEQ Imperfect Cell...

I feel like shit right now.

Global sucks cock compared to JPN. It's ridiculous.

Yeah my JPN account has 3 natural SSR's and almost a full list of natural SR's for a team of each at level 24. My level 47 global only has 1 natural SSR gone UR and I'm still using a lot of R's turned SR for my type focused teams. Hopefully global will get the mode where you play against others decks soon and help fill out those missing SSR's.

Saiyan team is getting to be pretty legit

7sjMwuX.png

Still got some leveling to do but its going good so far.

hMs8T82.png

Hope it doesn't take too long to get an Old Supreme Kai medal

Was the JPN game just as bad when it started and changed over time? Or have they always been more favorable with odds?

It's been out since the beginning of the year I believe and had the same roll out of content. We possibly have been getting some events faster than JPN though. If anything, it's just a matter of time before global gets there as well with the tourney, tickets for units, and other stuff.

Have had zero luck getting the Japanese version to work on my unlocked lollipop phone. All of the root hiding apps seem to not work (or at last correctly) and even the version that supposedly removes the root check doesn't want to work. Oh well, fires it's just not meant to be.

BrunoM

Have had zero luck getting the Japanese version to work on my unlocked lollipop phone. All of the root hiding apps seem to not work (or at last correctly) and even the version that supposedly removes the root check doesn't want to work. Oh well, fires it's just not meant to be.
Just download the qooapp from the website when done install it go into the app and download the Dragonball game its on the front page and just play ...

I'm on the new Samsung phone nothing modded other than on setting allow to instsl apps from different sources

And enjoy it haha
Its fun I happen to have a ton more luck on the JP game 2 single pulls and 2 SSRs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom