• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

Not bad for £45 in total

Oh shit, that's a great deal. Where did you find that?

CSUBoC5W0AEBT7Q.jpg
Installing now :D

Mike.83

My wired Xbox 360 pad I use with my PC has needed replacing for a while. I'm renting my spare room out starting tomorrow to my mate. He's an Xbox One owner but only has one pad. Killed two birds with one stone today:

zR7UrIa.jpg

Holy smokes, those Kill la Kill sketches. Can I go over to your place sometime and admire your cool things?

Not a problem! As long as you can get past my guard dog...

pDSGVeCl.jpg

I would do unspeakable things for that Space Channel 5 kit.

I'm also curious: where did you get the NMH1 & 2 sketches from? Bonuses with that print of Art of GHM?

Suda brought those over from Japan. He gave them out as gifts to those that purchased the art book during his meet and greet at SDCC.

yeah, StayFree had some amazing stuff there - the suzuki-signed shenmue, K7 etc but man i'd love that Beat figure!

You have good taste sir! That's my favorite piece as well, huge JSR fan over here. :p

You can still get one...

http://www.first4figures.com/component/option,com_myphp/Itemid,3/product,125/

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
xpost from OT:

Goddamn so hard to resist until the 30th to see if I like the game enough to keep it via the trial and am ok with not making a 100€ of profit off it selling it... man the steelbook is fuckin fantastic

xpost from OT:

Goddamn so hard to resist until the 30th to see if I like the game enough to keep it via the trial and am ok with not making a 100€ of profit off it selling it... man the steelbook is fuckin fantastic

Dat USK logo.... I preordered the game, but haven't received my copy yet.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Finally got the Phantom Pain LE PS4.
http://i.imgur.com/fS1m7q9.jpg[IMG]

[/QUOTE]

Drop dead gorgeous. Probably in my top 3 best looking LE designs of all time, not even kidding. Sad I couldn't justify ordering one when I had the chance for regular price. Congrats and enjoy it!

[quote="Hubbl3, post: 182769641"]Technically, these are August, September and October buys, haha. But anyways only 2 more to go![/QUOTE]

Great taste! I'm still missing DDP:Saidaioujou myself (will pick up the Platinum soon) and for Mushi HD I will resort to the upcoming Steam release. I haven't played them much if at all with my other 360 hooked up to the internet but that'll change this week so if you want to add me for some leaderboards fun (I suck, still mostly play for survival lol) just go look at my profile page and shoot me a req :) If you haven't already you should grab Shooting Collection 10 Shuuen with XIIzeal/DeltaZeal/etc. cause it's brilliant imo).

[quote="foobarry81, post: 183290682"]Dat USK logo.... I preordered the game, but haven't received my copy yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's gross :/ but as you know all Noe LEs are like that, all the way back to Resi Revelations on 3DS.

WhoYouJivin

Neo Member
This arrived yesterday

It's glorious. Also, the matte finish is great - no more fingerprints!

dsc_0329jirxi.jpg

dsc_0331dlrh9.jpg

dsc_033541q1w.jpg

Oh man that is beautiful. Is it really matte? What about the Neon Orange, matte as well?

If so I may be trading in my Pink/Black model for one of the two since the fingerprints drive me crazy.

zmet

Gravity Daze Original Soundtrack

Count Yorga, Vampire and Devil in a Blue Dress

Transformers Devastation and Gatchaman: The Movie

The Fifth Element, Leon: The Professional (both have 4k remastered transfers and 7.1 Dolby Atmos upgrade), and Army of Darkness Collector's Edition

Shout Factory is recalling the theatrical cut disc of Army of Darkness because of a picture and audio glitch.

Ghost in the Shell: The Movie

Halo 5 and Special Effects Collection

TheMoon

Do you celebrate Halloween in Berlin though? ;-)

America has successfully forced Halloween on us here too. In every sitcom they're celebrating Halloween and it's a great way to sell more seasonal crap for retailers. :D

Kids don't go nuts with the trick or treating though, it's mostly just decorating your house, having Halloween parties and retailers selling orange and black gizmos.

yeah.. it gets bigger and bigger here in germany!

America has successfully forced Halloween on us here too. In every sitcom they're celebrating Halloween and it's a great way to sell more seasonal crap for retailers. :D

Kids don't go nuts with the trick or treating though, it's mostly just decorating your house, having Halloween parties and retailers selling orange and black gizmos.

I feel like we don't really celebrate it here yet. Many stores have some Halloween decoration in their display windows, but overall I think it's not exactly a thing here thankfully. You don't see people decorating their houses at least. We are not that easily Americanized! ;-)

TheMoon

I feel like we don't really celebrate it here yet. Many stores have some Halloween decoration in their display windows, but overall I think it's not exactly a thing here thankfully. You don't see people decorating their houses at least. We are not that easily Americanized! ;-)

I haven't seen crazy American-style decorations yet, except for some stores maybe. No spooky silly stuff but just lots of pumpkins.

Chastten

Banned
Last stuff for the month came in, not that I have any time to play it this weekend, but ow well.

Have never really been into the series, but figured I try it. Limited Edition looked cool anyways, and it might actually keep some of its value in the long run, unless most LE's.

For €15 I figured I might as well. It has different figures as the Xbox 360 version and the game is actually somewhat fun for what it is.

Only ever played the first game, but since this was only €10... Even if I don't like it, my sister loves this series so it'll see some use either way.

Promised my nephew I'd build him a Lego town next time he'd come over to sleep, so I had to keep my promise. Got these extra plates and stuff and then spend two days building my entire collection of houses and other buildings. Great fun!

More Disney Blu-ray since there was a 2+1 promotion and a lot of them are getting rare. Seems like Blu-ray is on it's way out already but at least I got a near-complete collection soon.

And finally some more Disney figures. These aren't among my favorites but they're quite nice anyways, and they look great lined up with the rest of the series.

eXistor

I've decorated my house...I love horror-shit though and I was always sad we never really celebrated Halloween here.

Sadist

jbjjNg2wXD8Vzv.jpg

My Mahvel collection going places. Hulk: Gray and the first volume of Avengers, Time Runs Out. Project Zero V joins just before the 31st.

I've decorated my house...I love horror-shit though and I was always sad we never really celebrated Halloween here.

Well, like you said: it's your personal style, so nothing wrong with that. You've probably done it quite tasteful too, going by your contributions in here.

I was mostly referring to the overly commercial approach of Halloween. People who are not really into that, but jump on the band wagon anyway once a year, because "everybody is doing it" and the super markets are full of that stuff. You know, a bit like the "Oranjegekte".

Having said that, I do believe that The Netherlands are a bit more Americanized than we are. We don't even have KFC or Burger King for example. :p

Danchi

Huh, I never knew Maken X got a PS2 port. Is there any significant differences between that and the Dreamcast version, or are they pretty much the same?

The PS2 version is in a third-person perspective rather than the original first-person view.

BOTEC

The PS2 version is in a third-person perspective rather than the original first-person view.

Holy cow! I never knew this either. That makes the PS2 version infinitely superior. I only got a few levels into the DC game before giving up in frustration.

Asparagus

Holy cow! I never knew this either. That makes the PS2 version infinitely superior. I only got a few levels into the DC game before giving up in frustration.

I think I might prefer it in first person mode tbh but I've only played it for a few minutes so far.

Top Bottom