• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fanservice: Anyone remember THAT Dragon's Crown Amazon figure? (MUSCLE WARNING)

miku

YuR2zsp.jpg

That amazing Amazon figure is now officially open for pre-order

From Beat:

Name: Dragon's Crown Amazon -Creative work-
Price: 17,064 yen
Release on Mar. 2016
Original Sculptor: HYO (MADHANDS)
PVC Pre-painted Complete Figure
Comes with a base
1/6 Scale
Size about H23.5cm (up to head)

Pictures at bottom
BLV2k40.jpg

SL3yoJG.jpg

J77ZWox.jpg

r2PFEKt.jpg

R3PbSk3.jpg

CgUJwL4.jpg

fBJ943o.jpg

fUaOJQu.jpg

LoR6PQr.jpg

9UtlQ5P.jpg

4BevWKc.jpg

qJBolfI.jpg

Please post more photos at a variety of angles, how I'm supposed to make a purchasing decision with the limited number in the first post is beyond me.

Is this really fan service? Which fans are being serviced by the creation of this figure, I'd like to give them a stern talking to.

For fans of Dragon's Crown who do want good looking figures, check out the ones done by Max Factory.

Good god ... not that the ingame artwork is in any way realistic, but that figurine just 1-ups even the game on ridiculousness...

Also, i heard about "sharp knees" ... but "sharp pelvis" is a new one.

DrArchon

See, I'm fine with the excess of the characters in Dragon's Crown, but this is just super off-putting. Like, the Amazon was an 11 on the excess scale, and this is a 26. It's too much!

Tizoc

OK
1- OP, please put those figure images in QUOTE tags they're friggin' big
2- The artwork of the Amazonian is hawt, that action figure though is...bad. Real bad. The body proportions just don't work
3- I'm worried the OP might get banned or Juniored at this rate >_>;

The muscles are whatever but what the fuck is up with the face? They just slapped on a generic animu girl face onto that monster of a build? Lol.

Top Bottom