• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borecast 26: Bad Holidays, Zune/iPod Games, A SHOCKING CONFESSION

Borecast 26: Bad Holidays, Zune/iPod Games, A SHOCKING CONFESSION
direct download: http://media.libsyn.com/media/borecast/Borecast26.mp3

Segment One: Have a Holly-Jerkoff Christmas

Human sex, animal sex, vomiting, fistfights...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Doug and Kevin talk about some of their worst holiday experiences.

Segment Two: Touch Games, True Confessions, INDEFENSIBLE, Listener Comments

(32:54) Zune and iPod Touch games/apps

(50:39) One of us breaks weak, and makes a SHOCKING CONFESSION

(1:04:05) INDEFENSIBLE - Doug's Desktop Commander!

(1:10:40) Listener comments - Wii touchback, brief console roundup, PC letdowns.

Talk to you all again on our special PC GAMING Thanksgiving blowout next Tuesday!

--

warning: NOT SAFE FOR THE UNHYPOCRITICAL

WTF? Another out of the OT? We're dooooooomed!

Eel we need you to pepper some funnybook recommended reading here and there. Plenty of good inexpensive reprints out there these days.

Plus I can't listen to modern comic podcasts because of fuckin' spoilers. I've got a long box of shit to read and I don't need comic shop guy podcasters ruining it for me. >_<

More dramatic readings next episode! Dare I say, they'll be the the biggest dramatic readings in history across all forms of entertainment!

Acid08 said:
What the fuck. Gaming side again? I hate all of you.

:(

Next episode is an all-gaming one, but then the two after are purely off-topic, and will be posted in the appropriate forum. Honest!

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
there is an Idle Thumbs shaped audience that's up for grabs at the moment, so posting on gaming ain't too bad an idea ;)

D3RANG3D

On topic with the podcast, when Doug says that there are so few of the PC Master race left I too am part of that noblest of races, I am saddened by the decline of it. I remember when you could buy games on the PC and they just were not possible on the consoles without stripping the shit out the games. PC Master Race For Lyfe!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Dude, you bought the PSP Go?

First your undying Magna Carta love, and now this. What are you going to confess in the next episode?

i was distracted by the teevee. lemme see if white man is up for this, too, since i said i'd play some murder sims with him tonite

Hitokage said:
Dude, you bought the PSP Go?

First your undying Magna Carta love, and now this. What are you going to confess in the next episode?

Oh, I think we all know what the next confession will be:

Waggle_Naomi_Ester.JPG

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I'm all kinds of disappointed that the Go is such a poop. There are too many games I want to play on PSP, but I didn't like the hardware and now they've gone and made it worse... At this point I'll never get a PSP unless someone throws one at me. :(

Hitokage said:
The ones with a guest are especially good. You can go back through the website or through iTunes.
The guest episodes (especially the Willco one <3) are my faves as well.

Eel has now three-wiid and Doug splooged on a Go!, even though he's crapped on it since its announcement :lol

next two eps will have guests:

27: pc gaming with the KING OF ALL PC GAMES, fragamemnon

28: ot time with a pair of gun-crazy kintukky folk

i'd love to do a kohan: ag retrospective, but troy goodfellow and tom chick's podcast (three moves ahead) already did an awesome job of that

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Drinky Crow said:
hito, i want to say NEVER but my credibility in these matters is just so shot :-(
"So the clerk asked if there would be anything else, and without even thinking I found myself saying, 'I'll take the adult chipmunk suit over there.'"

Particularly excellent episode this week guys.

"$250 of buyers remorse." :lol

Makes me wonder though if Drinky has more money than brain cells at this point. Dammit man! Stick to the line, ignore the shiny new tech. D:

Overall though I just enjoy listening to you guys ramble on and not tow the fuckin' line for whatever bullshit AAA game is releasing this week.

Top Bottom