• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V patch releasing March 28th, Alex on the 30th, more info

Mechazawa

NbQGABB.png

"BONITA"

That Alex one with the hat looks better, still pretty boring to just have street clothes as an alt

Some of those others are ridiculous but at least its a drastic change.

Always found it funny that SF3 remixes come under ten times more scrutiny than arrangements from practically every other game. Haven't heard the theme for myself yet, but I'm sure it's not that bad.

Edit: yeah yall smoking that purple, this arrangement's pretty great

do we know that thats Alex's premium costume? It can just be his story mode/Fight Money costume

Edit: Oh god, saw the other one, both are garbage...

RM8

That Laura costume is revealing, but still ~300 times better than her story one. So I'll probably buy it :p

Always found it funny that SF3 remixes come under ten times more scrutiny than arrangements from practically every other game. Haven't heard the theme for myself yet, but I'm sure it's not that bad.
It sounds exactly like you'd expect it to with the musical stylings of SFV

Cammy's theme is my favorite SF theme and I think the SFV version sucks, Jazzy NYC was a favorite and I dig it here. Not the definitive version but I wouldn't expect it to be

Top Bottom