• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Of Gods and Men [Mafia] | Ambrosia In Front Of Me

WITH RESPECT TO WIN CONDITIONS

GODS ARE UNAFFILIATED WITH FOLLOWERS

AS EVIDENCED BY FOLLOWERS OF PERIPSEROS WIN CONDITION SEEN PER KYANRUTE'S FLIP

FOLLOWERS, SPECIFICALLY FOLLOWERS, OF PERIPSEROS ARE THE ONES WHO MUST OUTNUMBER KOMENITES

THEREFORE, 2 GODS ARE 2 NEUTRALS, UNATTACHED TO EITHER FACTION

Was in response to Splinter specifically, and I still wanted to see it, but then a few posts later I unvoted after re-reading and my suspicions on you grew further. My vote remained off from that point onward.

And I don't think there's too many arguments you could make to convince me of scum, unless you have better evidence to vote for someone other than "Who else we gonna vote?"

That still doesnt address the point of no matter how the day ended up, you were gonna end up with Seath lynched. You werent making a case for ne1 else.

Actually yea, lets give Dragonz a whirl. She has been sliding under the radar a bit. We know you and LP are town.

Up in the air is me/blarg/swamped/dragonz

Blarg has to be town, I've never heard of a scum LR in any mafia game.

I know I'm town.

That leaves swamped and dragonz. 1 being persi the other scum

Vote: WhereAreMahDragonz

My apologizes. I have a headache. x_X

Sentence makes a bit more sense now. Yea, I figured you were thinking that way when you tried to lynch me. Hard to argue not being scum when someone just doesn't like that you hammered a vote.

FOLLOWERS, SPECIFICALLY FOLLOWERS, OF PERIPSEROS ARE THE ONES WHO MUST OUTNUMBER KOMENITES

What are you trying to say with this?

Sophia

I'm not so certain that's a good idea to consider them unaffiliated. Yes, we don't need to lynch them to win, but they still have active votes and will still try to be controlling the conversation towards someone who best benefits their followers.

Or are you trying to imply that their win conditions are irrelevant to the win conditions of town/scum?

THEREFORE, 6 PLAYERS REMAINING

2 NEUTRAL GODS
2 TOWN
2 SCUM

LYLO

THE PATH IS SOUND

EZEKEL SUSPECT FOR AFOREMENTIONED REASONS, IS LIKELY PERIPSEROS

SWAMPED SUSPECT FOR POSSIBLY LYING ABOUT HER SPELL WORD (SPELL 1 WORD 2: FERIRANA?) LIKE I DID ABOUT MINE (ENS = FALSE) IN THE ATTEMPT TO KILL AN OPPOSING FOLLOWER BY MEANS OF MISDIRECTION INCEPTION-STYLE, LEADING TO *SPLINTER'S MISUSE OF SPELL 1 LAST NIGHT AND THEREFORE HIS DEATH

WHEREAREMAHDRAGONZ SUSPECT FOR HAVING NO SOLID ASSOCIATIONS WITH ANY REMAINING PLAYERS

SOPHIA INNOCENT

LONE_PRODIGY IS KOMENA PROVEN, THEREFORE INNOCENT

BLARGONAUT, MYSELF, INNOCENT LIGHTNING ROD.

Sophia

Refresh my mind as to how LP has been proven to be Komena? God yes, that's proven, but I don't recall anything proving he was Komena specifically.

Refresh my mind as to how LP has been proven to be Komena? God yes, that's proven, but I don't recall anything proving he was Komena specifically.

When i suggested he name a dictate that Kome would use next phase. he did so and it proved he was Kome for us. That way we knew he wasnt Peri so we could know who we would really use spell on since scum doesn't know the real peri.

SWAMPED SUSPECT FOR POSSIBLY LYING ABOUT HER SPELL WORD (SPELL 1 WORD 2: FERIRANA?)

You are correct. Swamped mustve given a fake spell word.
Vote: Swamped

Sophia

When i suggested he name a dictate that Kome would use next phase. he did so and it proved he was Kome for us. That way we knew he wasnt Peri so we could know who we would really use spell on since scum doesn't know the real peri.

Ah, right. I forgot about that part. Thank you.

Saving my vote for now.

Sophia

Hold up. How do we know Blarg didn't give a fake spell name? We almost got modkilled for using a completely unrelated word, after all.

Sophia

I need to re-read the spell word claims, brb.

No I'm not gonna try and casting a spell. I just need to look over who said what now.

Ah, right. I forgot about that part. Thank you.

Saving my vote for now.

Am i still your #1 scum? Too bad you can't vote me, Blarg was right again. I am Peri.
"Muweuwewahahahahaah"
900x900px-LL-b0948667_X6VwIze.gif

Scum would know who Periscope is. He would've messaged them a couple days ago.

You are right. I msged Kyan. Thanks for the help. You pitiful god.

I would suggest not voting yet. Too easy to hammer.

Blarg makes a good point about scum's win conditions. The followers have to outnumber the "other players". It says nothing about Periscope himself.

But I win with town when all Peri followers are dead.

Assume:
2 gods
2 town
2 scum

We lynch town
Other town dies that night
2 scum, 2 gods, scum wins if either Peri or I die.

We lynch scum
1 townie dies that night
1 scum, 2 gods, 1 town
Lynch scum: town wins
Lynch town: 1 scum and 2 gods, both Peri and I have to die for scum to win. Town wins if scum dies.

Watching you puny mortals trying to understand a being such as I is comical.
I sit upon my thrown with my kingdom in the mountains and find entertainment from your rambling.

Sophia

Watching you puny mortals trying to understand a being such as I is comical.
I sit upon my thrown with my kingdom in the mountains and find entertainment from your rambling.

You seem pretty easy to understand to me.

Are you the sort of "God" who would put the poison into his own goblet, or his enemy's?

I was going to point out that this made me suspect Zeke as Peri, but he already claimed, so *shrug*

Double: Kyanrute

Seath - Roleclaim? At the very least this confirms he isn't Peri I would imagine.

GP - Why have all your votes followed Splinter?

We have seen nothing that says gods can perform actions in the daytime. LP didnt say nething about having another power other than dictates. I'm assuming the double vote would count as a separate power.

True, but we haven't seen anything that explicitly confirms they don't have day powers either. So I'm not sure that's confirmation that he's not Peripseros unless LP wishes to chime in. :p

It creeped into my mind with the double vote thing. Because there is no scenario i could think of where a scum double voter Seath would out his power on a scum kyan with scum GP leading the charge.

But double vote was bs so, no I don't think he is town.

Pretty sure we had three words. One from Swamped, one from Blarg, and one from OA. We also had a word from Seath, which Blarg claimed is (surprise) a lie.

Seath flipped town. Unless he lied about it, costing us the game, that means Blarg is lying about the word.

VOTE: EzekelRAGE

I don't like playing into scums' hands. Let's see what scum does with this...

Just because I voted Zeke doesn't mean I'm opposed to a Seath lynch. But once Seath and then Kyan are lynched, there will be: GP, me, Zeke, Dragonz, LP, and Splinter (Scum will probably kill Sophia and Blarg). It's getting easier to narrow down scum, but you need to know with certainty who the remaining 2 are. Because a single mislynch will lose the game. So I wanted to vote Zeke to see reactions, if anyone would jump on it. I guess it didn't work...

All game Zeke has been under very little scrutiny and I wanted to change that.

Nahhhh. You're definitely scum.

UGH fine

But whenever Kyan mentions you it's never a hard read. Kinda flimsy read imo.

I'll at least address the message thing. As far as I know, Kyan, Seath and GP didn't send any messages that were reported at least. And you know what I think of Seath and Kyan.

I just know it in my gut. Zeke has to be scum. He's doing an amazing job though.

But this day cannot really progress unless we lynch Seath. He's not in turbo zone any more, so we can still discuss things.

VOTE: Seath

Leading us towards a Zeke lynch when she knows it'll fail?

2 town, 2 scum, 2 gods. We lynch Zeke (Peri), 6 left, town dies tonight, 2-2-1 town.

So my reads haven't been complete garbage all game? lol

Dragonz and Swamped as Peri followers I guess?

Peri, what's your win condition?

Also, no offense, but Seath does a better Peri. :p

So my reads haven't been complete garbage all game? lol

Dragonz and Swamped as Peri followers I guess?

Peri, what's your win condition?

Also, no offense, but Seath does a better Peri. :p

You are correct on all accounts. Been correct all game. So..........you guys want to LP for no lynch or draw it out more?

Basically during Day 3, Feng, OA, and Seath all claimed to have had a dream at one point or another during the night phases.

According to OA and Seath, it's a spell related to killing the Gods. However, Feng later clarified that his dream wasn't related to said spell

Here's the specifics about what OA said regarding his dream. Seath later followed up saying he got his on Day 1.

Of course, Seath later then claimed to be the God Peripseros, and did all sorts of crazy shit in question on Day 3.

Blarg doesn't say much more about the dream, but later he says it contained a word, contradicting Seath's. So he got two dreams, or was lying about one or both dreams.

And for the record, the listTM is now OA/dragonz/Swamped with Ezekel as the honorary replacement. The trio is there because I feel out of all the candidates, they have contributed the least to the overall discussion. Something like low-riders, I'd describe. Ezekel does not make it into this group because he is like a hound dog and the argument for him would be that he would be faking it. He seems too eager for that, if scum were faking it, surely they would tone it down a bit.

If Dragonz and Swamped are scum, would Kyan really out his entire team with this post?

This was the OA/Splinter/Seath vote day.

If all 3 of them are town, scum just won the game. They spread their votes out to disassociate themselves from each other, and prevented any new candidates from being lynched today. If one of these 3 flip town, we'd likely go for one of the others.

It's not mylo today but it sure feels like it.

Maybe I am a god. :p

But we haven't lost yet.

If Dragonz and Swamped are scum, would Kyan really out his entire team with this post?

I almost blew a gasket when i saw Kyan put our whole team out there. If I could talk to him, I wouldve punished him severely.

Now that I think about it, I could set up something like the Vale on GoT has. The sky prisons, cells carved in the side of a mountain that are uneven.

Do you think Ezekel is really the God he claims, LP?

No.

If he is Peri, that leaves Blarg/Dragonz/Swamped as the remaining scum candidates. One of Blarg or Swamped lied about the spell which is probably why Splinter died. However, we've also discussed the LR to death so I think Blarg being a town-aligned LR is probably true.

So that leaves Swamped and Dragonz. We vote Swamped today, Dragonz tomorrow, we win.

Too easy.

If Zeke is scum, then one of Blarg/Dragonz/Swamped is Peri, one is town, and one is scum. Blarg is likely town.

That means we vote Swamped or Dragonz. If we hit Peri, he's not lynched, they kill Blarg tonight, scum and Peri vote out Sophia, 2 scum and 2 gods.

I think Zeke is bluffing Peri and hoping we lynch the real one today.

If Zeke is actually town, then he just went full Seath.

I'm not scum. (Everyone says this I know)

Also, some thoughts:

1. If he really did out the scum team, but yet he's hidden their identities the whole game, then what's the point? Why not just out them at the beginning and "watch the world burn" as he calls it? If you're a god, tell us your win con.

2. Based off this, I don't trust him. If he is Peri, then it's definitely a possibility that this is a trap, and he's trying to redirect us so that scum wins. Basically I agree with L_P.

3. It's all too convienent that I'm the target here. I've been on people's radar's for some reason since day one. What else is new? Not trying to play victim, but man I'm tired of this. I know it's kinda becoming a numbers game at this point but....god.....

4. If I'm scum, why the hell did he drop a vote on L_P and not on me or Swamped? What's the point of claiming we're scum and then voting for someone else lmao.

I can't speak for Swamped, but I'm on mobile atm so I'll get back when I can.

Favorite posts from this thread
Before Eze jumps at me again. I already said there are enough reasons why somebody would mark me down as scum, so I don't have hard feelings about you being convinced I'm scum. Blinded may be the wrong word, don't take this personally, but it's just so frustrating to discuss with you. You misunderstand the simplest things like me accusing you and Sophia both of being scum for not mentioning LP. Feng and Kyan? I approach the latter in a very different manner and the former is town. Or not understanding why I see "targets" as something completely different than you do ~ and even bring up a switcher, I never talked about (that's the same level Darryl was on with the LR) ...Gnah, now I tried again to answer you, this is a waste of time.So if you're scum, you did a good job and broke me, as I said I will not continue to multiquote all your concerns. I acknowledge that you think I'm scum, you may take my unwillingness to proceed a dialogue with you as another definite sign for my alignment.
ahh4.png

What a garbage argument, are you fucking real?
win.png

I've got Zeke on ignore to avoid a repeat of yesterday. Let me know if he says something that isn't drivel.
gladbron.png

Guys. Please. Seath is Peripseros. Ignore him
smugbiden.png

=========================

The only mentions of a spell come from Ocean and Seath. I don't understand it as a mechanic, so I don't believe it.
ld.png

*Splinter has been removed from the game for falsely using ancient magic he didn't quite understand.
heh.png
umad.png
mjlol.png

Swamped

Banned
You are correct. Swamped mustve given a fake spell word.
Vote: Swamped

How could you, after all I've ever done for you! :p

OMGUS

Let's get on with it.
Vote: Lone_Prodigy

Oh ok

VOTE: Lone_Prodigy

Favorite posts from this thread

Lol

You know, I've never looked up the origin of this expression. I should go do that while I'm waiting for your post.

It's short for 'Hold your horses (of destruction and chaos)'

Top Bottom