• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Of Gods and Men [Mafia] | Ambrosia In Front Of Me

Sophia

- Gold Cursed (Passive Roleblocker) 5/5: I really liked that role. How powerful it is in the end depends on your ration of player-targeting PRs between the two sides, but at least in this setup we had roughly 50:50 between Scum and Town and it also didn't necessarily block the Scum kill for the following night if Scum is aware that they targeted the Gold Cursed, so I would say for power level considerations it was roughly on the level of a Vanilla Townie. Which is great imo because it makes for much more interesting decision making than Vanilla Townie.

I'll just say this, and this is neither praise nor criticism, but just commentary on my own play

I wish there had been dictates on Day 1. Had I known about them, I would played VERY differently on Day 1/2 then how I actually played the game.

Other than that, it was a pretty fantastic role. I had the choice of not claiming (which as you know from my notes I considered a lot during Day 1) and potentially catching scum in the act at the risk of also catching town. Or I could claim, effectively be a vanilla townie without much protection, and make the scum wonder if I was telling the truth about my power or not. In retrospect, getting town confirmed by a dictate in Day 3 ensured I wasn't as likely to be targeted at night due to this power.... but I think I would have provided more info had I stayed silent, died, and/or let someone catch themselves in a lie. The lightning rod put a hilarious wrench in my Day 1 plans too. I should have expected something like that, seeing as my role gave it away there were a ton of power roles to begin with.

Hindsight is a bitch, to say the least! :D

How big is the demand on a player rating? I honestly don't remember enough to make a good judgment on this one and would have to read the thread again. But as a general thing to say: Without the unnecessary suicide *Splinter probably would have been Town MVP, but as it stands I'm really not sure who to hand it. Scum all played fantastic: Dragonz gave a great performance for a first-timer ("too good for first time. #scumtell" yet her teammates barely gave direct input), Swamped dazzling as always, Kyan ... being Kyan. But really great was Zeke who was on nobody's Scum list for most of the game. imo Scum MVP.

Definitely agree with Ezekel being scum MVP. He flew under everyone's radar and NOBODY except myself brought him up really until Swamped, and she was scum so.... lol

Thanks for hosting Flush and Yeeny. The flavour was nice to read.

Having the dictates be a mystery was part of the fun. Who knew that Motivation almost could've won the game for town? I wonder how it would've changed things if it was used earlier.
I bet Sorian is disappointed I never used Eloquence. :p

I regret not fighting harder on D3, but I didn't expect to be turboed before claiming.

The book mechanic was interesting. How exactly did it work? Did it move from person to person and reveal one word each night?

I think the concept was interesting, but perhaps there were too many things going on (god killing spells, dictates, night actions, unconventional roles) that the endgame went sideways.

Oh, and who did the mafia redirect Gorlak to on N2?

Congrats to the scum team. GG everyone. I enjoyed playing with everyone. Thanks to Royal and Yeeny for hosting. Sorry about the special callout for bad play but I would do most of it again so fuck it, I guess.

So yeah, the general was a useless role. As I said in the spec thread, it might have been more interesting if it was scum aligned, essentially acting as a weak redirect. Although my opinion on it is slightly biased by the fact that when I was targeted by it I was pretty certain that scum would kill me anyway, so I didn't think my target mattered at all.

I like the idea behind the lie detector, and it's something I'd like to see tried again. With the amount of town gambits in this game, it could have had some entertaining consequences with different post targets. Maybe a variation could just point out if there's a lie in a post. There's rarely going to be a time when you can get a truth statement.

Still curious as to why Gorlak had a protect when he had the only other night kill. Although this is mostly just me blaming the mods for my bad play. :p

I don't think I have much to add on the topic of the Gods. I liked the idea behind them a lot, but a few of the dictates were a bit too RNG dependent, and not well balanced in a LYLO situation. Star dying so early also meant that they could have claimed and just sat back for most of the game too. Would like to see how things would have played out if Star didn't die, especially since the first God claim was Seath's fake claim. Also, town completely wasted the opportunity to send private messages. And I never want to see another 10 post limit in a game again.

RetroMG

I played a fantastic game and no one can tell me otherwise.

I'm my own MVP to be honest

F2avF9r.gif

Grats players and Roya :> Wonderful run!

GOOD JOB SCUMMIES, YOU RASCALS YOU

SO

my internet died about three weeks ago. it was the line. it had degraded terribly but of course the company refused to agree from the get go. after burbeting sent me a steamy pic one lonely night, my internet decided to encounter what is called a 'no sync' trouble. it is when the DSL light wouldnt maintain a stable connection and keeps blinking red instead of green. when it does connect, it was only for a few minutes then it would drop off again. it was a nightmare. i could write a book about it. i had to call them and explain the problem and they walked me through how to troubleshoot it (exchange the phone cable, try a different phone socket, reboot it, power it down-power it up, etc.).... then after i said it still does not work, the lady on the phone said a technician will contact me in a few days.

a few days later, they sent the first technician, who basically just did what i did in the brackets >___>....

he didn't fix anything. only escalated the problem. he ordered me a loan modem, so i had to wait a week for it to arrive. i was dying. i was like lynch me already, etc. but finally the loan modem arrived. i tinkered with this modem and then phoned the company again and said this modem worked better but still drops off and the connection is so bad that there is up upload/download stream.

so the lady on the phone was like, okay we will send another technician. a few days later, they sent the second technician. he basically confirmed that i have no upload/download data. he didn't fix anything (again) but escalated the problem further. this time to an 'engineer'

a few days later the engineer came and i told him the whole novel of my suffering and he still had to check everything the first two technicians went through before he relented and said.... "maybe, its the line"

i was like "YES MAYBE IT IS"

then he checked and found that it WAS the line and fixed it. took him like half hour. that was thursday night. and now it is my first saturday back on the webs :>

ok. with that out of the way, i will return with some more coherent post-game comments.

sorry i had to get it out :x

Right, so at the beginning, Roya was bouncing into the main thread asking "who here likes mythology and gods and the like?" (genesis 1:1)

And a spider jumped and put up all of eight limbs up, "Me! Me!"

And so the Universe was turned upside down.

:> Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the game, it was a mid-season game and it had a lot of very unconventional mechanics but I think some of the roles and ideas were really inspired. The Dreamweaver and Gold Cursed were my favourites, personally.

I saw that some of you were frustrated by some of the Edicts, particularly the 10 post one but in a way it demonstrated how 'evil' and how astute the scum God's choice was.

To be honest, my natural preferences are mostly on the other spectrum of a given mid-season game (you can see my set up for Disney Princess, it's pretty basic. my little spider mind can't cope with craziness or too much rng set up .___.) .... but helping Roya was an eye opener! He is very creative and very intelligent, and I love how he brings different elements together. The 'Heretic' role, a particularly exciting role that we didnt see pop off, was an example of Roya's creativity. I think I gained a lot of appreciation for unconventional designs from helping Roya with Gods. So, thank you for that, Roya :>

Frankly, I didn't do much, I helped with flavour and soundboarding with the design aspects... and I did the banners, but this was mostly Roya's show and I think he did wonderfully as a game runner !

OK

So, game comments wise, it seems that it has already been covered a fair bit but I didnt expect that the game would unfold the way that it had. A lot of the outcomes really had hinged on the roll of RNG, but on top of that, I have to say that games die and live on the players' hands and scums played extremely well in Gods.

Zeke, a virgin scum, got the Peripseros role and I have to say that he was my MVP. I am extremely pleased that he returned to GAFia. I think he was burnt out in Archer (.... and maybe some of that burnt out was my fault because I had hounded him all game long to perform the way he did in Animal Crossing lolsryzeke) and I messaged him for S4 but he declined :< ... but I didn't give up and I messaged him again for S5 and when he came back for Phoenix Wright, I was super stoked. He grows from strength to strength, I think. And I was excited to see him in his first scum role. Looks like he knocked that ball out of the park!!! :> Well done Zeke!

Swampie, Kyan and Dragi were terrific too :> I love Swampie ever since DR. She's a-ma-zing. Always a player to watch out for <3

Kyan and his bear diary is a recent favourite. Fell hard for Kyan in LoveBoat and he again delivered his Kyanness in Gods :> Very fun and very engaging player <3

Dragi is a newcomer and she's OMG flawless! Welcome to MAFIA, dragi, hope you stick around and play some more games <3 luv u!

What is it with my games that are always extremely one-sided??? ;___; (Heist, Princess and Gods..... ???? never let me mod again, people! D:)

As for town and neutral...

StarSketch, you were taken from us too soon ;___; Would have been something to see the Neutral God wrecked havoc :> Maybe in another iteration! I remember Star being uncertain and timid when she first joined GAFia in Gafia 1 but she definitely has found her feet now :>

Lone_Prodigy, always underrated, I think. I love LP. He's fun and very smart. The way he dissected and broke things down for consumption in Princess was very impressive. He's a little bit more subdued in Gods, but I was very hyped when I saw he got Komena. Look out for his games soon, everyone :> Marvel themed, too!! :D

Darryl, my creampuff. OH MAN. He got my favourite role in the bunch too, the Dreamweaver. I was out of my mind with anticipation! Too bad he didn't get to really play it out but he's always a wonderful player to have on board. Aggressive, very active, very sharp, very distinctive, and VERY FUNNY. <3 I think Darryl suffered the 10-post edict the most, lol. Poor puff~ (SO YOU STILL OWE ME A GOOD SHOWING YET, CREAMPUFFFFFF. YOU PROMISED ME AFTER PRINCESS, YOU >:O)

CrimsonFist, is one of the name on my top 'wanna play with' list. Unfortunately he got killed early in Gods so I can't comment much on his performance here. But in general, he's just very articulate, clever and very adept at reading game flow. His winloss ratio needs to catch up with his inner potential soon because Crimson is always a delight to spectate and to follow, for me.

flatearthpandas, my alice *____*... also my heretic... both times he played in my games he couldnt really pop off his command, lol. whats up with that XD fep is so easy to like and super fun as a player :> i really like how he has this quiet but feelable presence :> &#12392;&#12390;&#12418;&#12288;&#12363;&#12431;&#12356;&#12356;&#12394;&#12497;&#12531;&#12480;&#12290;&#12356;&#12388;&#12363;,&#12497;&#12531;&#12480;&#12392;&#12354;&#12381;&#12403;&#12383;&#12356;&#12394;&#65374;&#12290;&#12290;&#12290;&#65342;&#65343;&#65343;&#65343;&#65343;&#65342;

Freakinchair, newcomer in S5, this was Freakin's second game. Freakinchair has yet to establish a strong vibe with me but he shows loads of promise in Princess as the motion detector. He got the vanilla villager role in Gods and got killed quite early... Too bad! Would have love to see more from Freakin :>

Giant Panda, the Captain. This was a weird role and I think I didnt think it through well. Or didn't communicate it well to Roya. At the design level, it was a role which was supposed to message another player a command, but the command was supposed to be a stab in the dark. For example, the command was supposed only to be "Hey, Player X, target Player A tonight." Player A may or may not actually have a night action, as it is a stab in the dark on the Captain's part. But somehow I think I failed at delivering my intent to Roya. Anyway, sorry Roya!

GP did well, all things considering, though! ^___^;;; I'm still unfamiliar with GP since I didn't really watch him previously in the other games but I am sure to keep an eye out for him in the future. Seems like an entertaining player :>

Sophia! Bestest android in the world \\o/ YOU FINISHED A GAME! Congratulations! OMG! You were great! I love your speculations and theories <3 Sophsoph is very smart and very analytical and she's always wonderful to have on board. I, for one, look forward to her Persona game :D WELL DONE SOPHSOPH. You did so well <3

Zippedpinhead, always hard to read but always very fun! Hope your move is all settled and done and dusted now :> I really like zipped's play style. I think he's one of the more harder to predict players in our community even though everyone thinks they've got his numbers down pat. hahaha...

OceanicAir, the misguided imperial scum heathen. my favourite misguided imperial scum heathen <3 You fought so well here and I could feel your tenacity with each posts. Playing as an ordinary villager amongst the crazy roles and rng mechanics must have been quite the fight but OA fought the good fight like a bad-ass human character in a superhero flick. SALUT o7

Gorlakie, oh my gorlakie. i felt your frustrations! you and darryl were really suffering through some of the days in Gods... i admire your fortitude! thank you so much for pulling through the rough bits, as a game runner (and as a fellow player), i have always a lot of respects for you all that tough it out through the bleh bits in the games. you will always be my favourite KGB, gorlakie. despite what you did to me in archer <3

Seath, my princess mvp <3. Always one to receive the brunt of the community's stereotyping and yet remaining one of the wild cards of every game! Sloth Power!!! LOVE YOU SEATH <3

fengshuifever, where did you go fengchii :< how cud u :< i thought u were going to join the ranks of australian spiders army :< aaaaaaaaah :< fengchii did his lightning rod n1, which was very surprising for me, but he's also very new at mafia, so it was pretty gutsy and i think a lot of the game's flow were determined by this fateful n1 decision by the lightning rod. didn't really see fengchii's playstyle though. hope he will return in the future .___.

BLARGONAUT, the saviour. Blarg is a force of nature :> It is ALWAYS amazing to see him play! Consistently unpredictable and always very fluid in his play style, blarg didn't disappoint (he never does). Great to see Blarg injecting new blood and a breath of fresh air during the game :> The Blargonaut is our community's bestest feature, I think :>

Splinter, the Lie Detector. A new role and it was one of the trickiest role to implement. I think the role has potential... Maybe in the future the lie detector has to choose a specific sentence from a specific post? I donno... I leave this up to future game runners to tinker with :>

Splinter is a very strong player. He's always engaged and he's always engaging. A terrific player that is a delight to have on board on any game! One day I will play with Splinter and I will probably drive him up the wall.... XD I really like Splinter in Gods. He really fought and though his true nature is that of Despair and Scumminess, he was town's champion in Gods. I think. I might be biased :> luv u splinteroooooo~

OK. I think I've covered everyone? Thank you everyone who took part in Gods and Men. Thank you Roya for having me as a co-moderator. Thank you Retro, Sorryan, Ouro, ninchan, and other supporters in the back stage.

<3

I missed you YNNY, never leave me again

a spider will try o7

Zeke, a virgin scum, got the Peripseros role and I have to say that he was my MVP. I am extremely pleased that he returned to GAFia. I think he was burnt out in Archer (.... and maybe some of that burnt out was my fault because I had hounded him all game long to perform the way he did in Animal Crossing lolsryzeke) and I messaged him for S4 but he declined :< ... but I didn't give up and I messaged him again for S5 and when he came back for Phoenix Wright, I was super stoked. He grows from strength to strength, I think. And I was excited to see him in his first scum role. Looks like he knocked that ball out of the park!!! :> Well done Zeke!

No, nothing was your fault. Was gonna be more busy than usual. So figured I wouldn't be able to devote as much time i I would like in S4 games. Besides majority of my posts in Archer were gif spam neway :p.

Being scum was fun. Learned a thing or two about interacting with scum teammates. Even though swamped was scum as well, if she was town I didn't have an answer for her calling my reads of Kyan weak.

Thanks Royal and Ynnny for putting together a fun game.

Also thanks a lot for listening to a very lonely god without anyone else to talk to lol.

As most of you liked the fluff I'll post the "lost pieces" (aka prewritten stuff that never got used) in here quickly.

FEP uses HERESY:
As they were changing, getting ready to step out of their homes, entering the outside world whose cool morning air was painted in a warm orange by the light of the rising sun, they heard someone shouting. It wasn't Royos and it wasn't Yena, that was clear, but who else would make such noise so early in the morning? They recognized the voice, it was one of them, but who? As the shouts grew louder and more agitated they recognized them as flatearthpanda's.

"Fight against your urges! No, their urges! If you don't obey they won't have power over you! I say: Screw those gods and their stupid dictates! Your only master is youself! Do what you want! Don't listen to them! Ignore them! They have no power if you don't want to! Their only source of power is your devotion! Stand with me against the Dictates! Fight them! Ignore them!"

He was right! They may be gods, but were they really almighty? Why not just try it? With a determined face they stepped outside.

All Dictates are ignored for this day.

Successful Deicide
Suddenly there was a glaring light. Noone could initially tell what caused it or what direction it was coming from. They could only tell its source was among them. Then, after their eyes adjusted to the brightness, they recognized StarSketch walking slowly but determined towards <PLAYERNAME> without touching anybody, but still in a straight line, as if destiny had placed the other people in that way so they wouldn't interfere. Her eyes fixated <PLAYERNAME>'s eyes, but they weren't fixated back. Instead <PLAYERNAME>'s eyes changed from an expression of confusion over surprise towards panic as they stared at the glaring spear in StarSketch's hand, which seemed entirely devoid of any matter but more like forged light in it's purest form.

Noone moved, said a word or even blinked as StarSketch approached the backwards stumbling body of <PLAYERNAME>. As she raised the spear. As she rammed it through his heart. As <PLAYERNAME> for a short moment just stood there, silent, his mouth open, his arms raised towards StarSketch, his eyes looking at the weapon in his body, clearly not yet grasping what just happened in its entirety. Then hell broke lose.

The sky suddenly darkened, the former peaceful day was devoured by a harsh storm, filling the air with cold and hard rain and the clouds with hundreds of lightnings, birds dropped out of the sky dead, waves crushed against the pier, the crowed screaming in fear. And <PLAYERNAME> disintegrated. Just ... transformed into something that wasn't fog and wasn't dust but something in between, quickly blown away by the strong wind, not touching a single living being on its way into oblivion.

StarSketch had fallen on her knees. "I did it. I killed a god...", her voice whispered barely noticeable through her breathing and the heavy storm. "I killed a god", she repeated, hers face grimaced into an unnutural smirk. "I killed a god! I KILLED A GOD! I! KILLED! A! GOD!!!", she shouted over and over again slowly descending into a manic laughter.

And then she suddenly stopped. Her face went back to neutral, overwhelmed by what she just realized. She had done it. It was completed. All the years of preparation had paid out. She had done what no mortal has ever done before. But she was more than a mortal now. "I'm a god now", she whispered, slowly rising.

StarSketch is now a god.

<PLAYERNAME>, <ROLENAME> has been removed from the game

Failed Deicide
Suddenly there was a glaring light. Noone could initially tell what caused it or what direction it was coming from. They could only tell its source was among them. Then, after their eyes adjusted to the brightness, they recognized StarSketch walking slowly but determined towards <PLAYERNAME> without touching anybody, but still in a straight line, as if destiny had placed the other people in that way so they wouldn't interfere. Her eyes fixated <PLAYERNAME>'s eyes, but they weren't fixated back. Instead <PLAYERNAME>'s eyes changed from an expression of confusion over surprise towards panic as they stared at the glaring spear in StarSketch's hand, which seemed entirely devoid of any matter but more like forged light in it's purest form.

Noone moved, said a word or even blinked as StarSketch approached the backwards stumbling body of <PLAYERNAME>. As she raised the spear. As she rammed it through <HIS/HER> heart. As <PLAYERNAME> for a short moment just stood there, silent, his mouth open, his arms raised towards StarSketch, his eyes looking at the weapon in his body, clearly not yet grasping what just happened in its entirety. Then the spear disappeared, leaving <PLAYERNAME>'s body unharmed. The only thing left was a small orb of light in StarSketch's hand. No. The orb was part of her hand, growing bigger and bigger every second, consuming first her hand, then slowly creeping up her right arm. As the light neared her head, StarSketch's panic filled eyes changed into the expression of someone who has accepted the inevitable, who knows that his time has come and who knows that this was alone his own fault. The last noise that the people around her heard from StarSketch was not a painful cry, not an angry shout, not a regretting sob, but just an accepting sigh.

StarSketch has been removed from the game

And maybe some PMs you may be interested in:

Dreamweaver invitation
It's night. You don't remember how you came here, to this rocky wasteland apparently without any life except you. Thick clouds cover the sky, yet you can see quite clearly, as if the moon radiated just through these obstacles. This place feels strange, it doesn't belong to your world. It's probably a dream. A rather boring one, to be honest. As you start to move forward you notice that your feet are covered in thick spider webs. Almost some kind of shoe. Weird. And a bit gross, but mostly just weird. What a strange dream.

Suddenly you see another person in the distance, moving at a similar pace as you, looking similarly lost. They seem to have seen you, too, as they walk towards you. You start to approach them and after what feels like an eternity and just a moment at the same time, you meet, somewhere in the middle of this deserted nowhere you both are stranded in. You can't make out their face. It's not because of the darkness, it's almost as if the face itself was just a blurry mass lacking any notable features. So is their voice, as they begin to speak to you. You can make out words, but it lacks any characteristics, intonations or color. But for some reason you still know something about that person. You don't know how you know it, you just know you do. You start to talk.

This night phase you can attend a secret chat with another player. To do so, log into OuterGAFia using the following login credentials:

Username: BlurredFigureA/B
Password:

There you will find the board "The Dreamscape". Do not, under any circumstances, post anywhere except that board with or change the password of that account. You will lose access to the account (and therefore the chat) once the night is over.

Your chatpartner's role is

Absorber:
You let the essence flow through you. Oh, how you missed this, invading someone's body, their thoughts, their whole being and just embracing their existence. As you wade through the confusing tunnels plastered with exotic, beautiful forms that form their mind, strive through the fleshy heights of semi-transparent fiber that form their body you learn their knowledge, you gain their memories, you consume their secrets. They are a part of you now, and they forever will be. You don't want to go back, back into your own body, exchanging this beautiful place full of wonders and secrets for the cold mundanity of reality. But you have to. Peripseros wants you to. Reluctantly you let go.

Your target had the following ability:

You may use this ability from now on instead of the action you performed tonight.

"The Book"
You wake up in an evenly lit room. There are no windows or candles that would spend the light, it's more like the walls themselves radiate some sort of ambient light like the sky does on a cloudy day. The only object in the room is a knee high table, made of a dark brown, almost black wood you've never seen before. It's right there, in the middle of the room, slowly pulling you towards itself. You witness yourself gravitating towards the table, your legs not moving, unable to stop your body from floating wherever it wants - or wherever something else wants it to go.

This is a dream. You didn't wake up, how could this possible be reality? Can it? To make sure you pinch yourself. Your consciousness awaits the light pain that should follow, but there is nothing. No pain. No tickle. Not even a sensation of pressure. So this really is a dream, yet you feel fully awake. Is this one of these lucid dreams you've heard of? Can you do whatever you want? You imagine your childhood crush being with you; you try to bend the room, this whole imaginary reality you're in, around that thought; you try to subject the dream, your own dreaming mind, to your conscious will. But nothing happens. You're still in the same empty room, still slowly moving to the same wooden table. You almost reached it.

You now see the book that has appeared on the table. Or has it always been there, just not being embraced by your mind? What difference does it make, really? It is there now, that's all that matters. The old, dust covered leather binding is coated in different colors of ink, each painting another set of strange runes you've never seen before. You lean forward to study them. Your reason tells you to stop, to try to wake up, but you ignore it. You have to ignore it. You have no choice. Your fingertips can feel the different layers of ink as you slowly move them across the binding to the right side. To where you're going to open the book.

It's empty. But you know there has to be something; you can feel it. You turn the page. Blank again. Next page. Blank. Another page. Blank. You start skimming through seemingly endless pages of nothingness, your subconsciousness still searching for the one page it knows is there while your reason yells at you to stop, to stop searching for the thing not meant for mortal eyes. But reason has no power here. This is not the realm of reason. This is also not your realm. It's not a dream. But it also is not reality. It's something else entirely.

As you look to the book your hands have without you realizing found the page you were looking for. It has two lines with three words each on it. You know what they do. You don't know how you learned. Maybe you always knew it and just didn't remember. Maybe you'll forget again when you go back to your world. It doesn't matter. What matters is that you learn those words, that you brand them into every cell of your being so you'll never forget them. But as you try to read them, you realize they are blurred, completely unreadable. But maybe you can guess some letters if you inspect them closely? As you concentrate on the writing, an abstract noise arises. It doesn't have a certain origin; like the light in the room it comes from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. It's neither like the constant rushing of water nor like the deep rumble of a volcano. It's just noise in it's purest form, as you've never heard it before and as you can't describe it. You try harder to make out letters, and as the letters slowly become clearer, the noise gets louder. As you look up from the book, you notice the room - no, the whole reality except the letters of the word you're looking at - started to blur. You know, you're only going to be able to read one word before this dream, or whatever it is, dissolves, spitting you back to your world, in your real body, where you'll sleep deeply until the morning. You have to make a choice.

There are two spells in the book. Each spell is three words long. At any time during the game, any player may PM us a command of the form Word1 Word2 Word3 <God>, where the three words form one spell. If the spell is correct, the chosen God will be removed from the game. Otherwise the player will be killed. Each spell can only be used once. Note: <God> refers to the lorename of the god, not the player who has that role. You do not need to know who the God is you try to banish.

To receive one word of a spell, PM us a command in the form Learn: Spell X Word Y (For example: If you want to learn the third word of the first spell, you'd send us the command Learn: Spell 1 Word 3).

btw, the god names come from actual Greek words. And I don't even know Greek :D
Komena, from &#954;&#8061;&#956;&#951;(kome) = Town
Peripseros, from &#960;&#949;&#961;&#8055;&#968;&#951;&#956;&#945;(peripsema) = Scum, Filth
Paraphronis, from &#960;&#945;&#961;&#945;&#966;&#961;&#959;&#957;&#8055;&#945;(paraphronia) = Madness

Top Bottom