• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Price Is Right MAFIA edition |OT| Come on down!!!

Looking through your posts, I'm wondering what you saw in Kark's posts up to that point that made you lean towards town? Because all I really see is that plinko game of note.

Kark posts were focused on discussing game mechanicals and being fairly active. He wasn't coasting as some of the other players and I took the plinko game to be a test of sorts. This strat IMO is consistent with how he conducted business in DP. Very outside of the box thinking to achieve desired results. I did know if Kark found out what he was looking for but so far he has done little to suggest he isn't town.

There was his talk of of the even number of players, secret 21st player or override business but I don't think he was seriously pursuing that line of thinking.

Then we have Dusk Soldier and wherearemahdragonz. I'll say this about Dusk Soldier, having seen his posts today there is something about what he said that makes me doubt he's telling the truth. I won't point it out as it may inadvertently identify other contestants.

Interesting. I believe I may have seen it to or enough to give me doubts on Dusk's claims.

Are you surprised so three people didn't want to put a vote down on D1, CM?

---

Dragonz are you are you looking to respond to me today or have we reached an impasse?

El Topo. Plz respond.

*Splinter

I'm still fully convinced that Blarg was most likely scum's target yesterday. So scum should have at least 1 vote within that cluster.

Sawneeks, Star, and WAMD.

Splinter is tunneling hard on WAMD though, and I'm not really convinced that Splinter is town especially when he's trying to propose chain lynches.

I will say that if WAMD is scum, that doesn't necessarily clear Splinter. Having played with Splinter in the past, it isn't beyond him to bus a scum buddy early on and push for their lynch.
Ignoring my involvement, what do you think of WAMD's 2 mistakes and contradictory explanation?

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Sorry about not posting until now. I've been busy getting ready for the upcoming semester.

Yes, I am claiming neutral, specifically neutral survivor. Flavor says that I snuck into the studio audience and am trying to not get caught by security. I do not have a name tag, and thus cannot be on contestants row.

I kinda get where kark was going with plinko, but the override part was pretty dumb especially since he "claimed" security chief. My question for him is this:does that "claim" still stand?

Sawneeks

Banned
Can you elaborate on this, Sawneeks? What part of this did you disagree with, and why?

I had actually typed up a whole thing to respond to that portion of Kark's theory but ended up deleting it in the end.

Basically because I don't think Scum would Gambit by having one of their members get attention so early on Day 1 and then bring it up again on Day 2 just in order to gain Townie Points. Because of that I don't feel like Scum!Dusk is what's at play here.

Ok, main person I wanted to get to today (apart from she-who-shall-not-be-named-because-I'm-sounding-like-a-broken-record-and-noone-is-listening-anyway) is Christina Mackenzie.

I find it interesting you point this out, even get CM to respond, and no one really notices or pays attention to it at all. Not even with CM's rather neutral response.

Scum player gets questioned and other Scum players conveniently ignore it to move onto other topics, perhaps?

Why is this whole WAMD/Splinter thing escaping everyone's notice? Fellow scum conveniently ignoring them and pursuing other threads?

WAMD's slip is out there for everyone to see; does no one else think it's suspicious? What about the people who voted for WAMD yesterday?

While I'm not convinced Splinter caught Dragonz in a Scum slip on Day 1 I will agree that her responses to all the attention have been very lackluster. Contradicting herself being the main issue but I also find it interesting she has to constantly say she is Town in all of her defenses. Not to mention her reasons against melon here:

I'm not saying your arguments against me make you scum, I'm saying that every post you've made up until this one, in my opinion, has been weak and vague in regards to your reads on scum, and it kinda feels like you're just making shit up and going with the flow.

I know I'm town, and scum knows I'm town. When I flip town, scum's gonna want to hide amongst the other voters against me, which is what your vote kinda looks like.

reads very similar to what I posted a page before when I questioned Melon. Having similar thoughts on why someone is Scum is fine but this one feels like a Scum player trying to throw shade on a Town player but doesn't really know what to throw so they copy someone else's ideas instead.

Sorry about not posting until now. I've been busy getting ready for the upcoming semester.

Yes, I am claiming neutral, specifically neutral survivor. Flavor says that I snuck into the studio audience and am trying to not get caught by security. I do not have a name tag, and thus cannot be on contestants row.

I kinda get where kark was going with plinko, but the override part was pretty dumb especially since he "claimed" security chief. My question for him is this:does that "claim" still stand?

Well that would explain your response to Kark saying he would override you on Day 1.

And, honestly, I believe you. Kark brought up a good point that seeing how people reacted to the Plinko victim actually gives a good amount of insight into them. And it would make sense that a Neutral gets picked and nobody ends up really questions Kark's choice since Neutrals are effectively on their own team.

Ok, I am not inclined to trust a neutral survivor claim.

El Topo

I would like to reiterate my earlier question whether Dusk Soldier's earlier claim regarding the item and its ability being able to be derived from the flavor text contradicts Sophia's claim regarding the importance of flavor.

El Topo. Plz respond.

What is it you desire?

Ignoring my involvement, what do you think of WAMD's 2 mistakes and contradictory explanation?

As I said, he is in my list of top 3 to lynch today. But it is pretty hard to ignore your involvement. This doesn't feel like an honest tunneling on your part. I personally think you and he are both scum and you are bussing your teammate hard.

I had actually typed up a whole thing to respond to that portion of Kark's theory but ended up deleting it in the end.

Basically because I don't think Scum would Gambit by having one of their members get attention so early on Day 1 and then bring it up again on Day 2 just in order to gain Townie Points. Because of that I don't feel like Scum!Dusk is what's at play here.

I find it interesting you point this out, even get CM to respond, and no one really notices or pays attention to it at all. Not even with CM's rather neutral response.

Scum player gets questioned and other Scum players conveniently ignore it to move onto other topics, perhaps?

While I'm not convinced Splinter caught Dragonz in a Scum slip on Day 1 I will agree that her responses to all the attention have been very lackluster. Contradicting herself being the main issue but I also find it interesting she has to constantly say she is Town in all of her defenses. Not to mention her reasons against melon here:

reads very similar to what I posted a page before when I questioned Melon. Having similar thoughts on why someone is Scum is fine but this one feels like a Scum player trying to throw shade on a Town player but doesn't really know what to throw so they copy someone else's ideas instead.

Well that would explain your response to Kark saying he would override you on Day 1.

And, honestly, I believe you. Kark brought up a good point that seeing how people reacted to the Plinko victim actually gives a good amount of insight into them. And it would make sense that a Neutral gets picked and nobody ends up really questions Kark's choice since Neutrals are effectively on their own team.

Well, yeah, you made a good point. I'd be an idiot to ignore it, considering I'm the star of the show.

Being passive is your playstyle but there is a difference between Scum passive and Town Passive, I'm just trying to determine which one you are right now.

But with Blarg now out-for-the-count, what are your thoughts on Dragonz? Also, Top 3 Scum please.

Hmmmm.

I'm not doing Top 3 scum because I only really have one top scum, but here's some reads.

Dragonz: The whole mess started because she somehow knew the number of contestants before everyone had claimed, right? I've misread things before, and it's not the scummiest thing in the world if that's the case. She's defending herself really hard over it though and I'm not sure how to take that.

Dusk Soldier: I'm still feeling iffy about that role claim at the start. I mentioned earlier that his play has been really sketchy and that role claim isn't helping.

So, uh:

Vote: Dusk Soldier

Karkador: I had a feeling the override was a bluff. (in fact initially I assumed he was just trolling, alongside the Plinko, but then he kept going with it.)
I'm not sure what to think here. Maybe scum, or just heavily gambitting town. Also I'm back reading while typing this and when did he claim "Security Chief?"

Magnum: I'm rolling with the Neutral Survivor bit for now. After all, that doesn't make him totally safe from town- if we can't find scum, he might just become a target to avoid a misfire.

As for the melon thing, I'm wondering why CB said not to explain myself. I can, but I'm worried I'll inadvertently dig myself deeper

Sawneeks

Banned
I think we may need to consider creating a search party.

We have a missing Nin on our hands.

Conversely, what about the people who voted for Splinter yesterday? Thoughts on him?

I actually want to hear from those people as well.

Kyan, Melon, why the Splinter vote yesterday? Similarly, have your opinions on him changed between now and then?

Karkador: I had a feeling the override was a bluff. (in fact initially I assumed he was just trolling, alongside the Plinko, but then he kept going with it.)
I'm not sure what to think here. Maybe scum, or just heavily gambitting town. Also I'm back reading while typing this and when did he claim "Security Chief?"

Magnum: I'm rolling with the Neutral Survivor bit for now. After all, that doesn't make him totally safe from town- if we can't find scum, he might just become a target to avoid a misfire.

As for the melon thing, I'm wondering why CB said not to explain myself. I can, but I'm worried I'll inadvertently dig myself deeper

Kark claimed 'Security Chief' was the flavor for his override ability.

Also, please do explain. I'm assuming CB and I thought the same thing but it doesn't sound like you're soft claiming anymore.

Sawneeks

Banned
Also I won't be around much tomorrow, if at all. I might check in once in a while but I'm not going to want to play much Mafia at Disneyland. >.>;;

Should be here for the Day End though.

nin1000

Banned
Dusk coming forward and revealing information he got N0

I am think dusk is saying that he power the xbox brought with him was that he could invite someone into his chat or he is somehow connected to somebody and can chat. Since he said that he got 2 controllers aswell as a headset.

going through each and every post coming forward.
Bare with me

nin1000

Banned
Of course

Nin's late vote stands out like a sore thumb (particularly under the assumption that WAMD is scum), he was hardly around yesterday and I'll be taking a closer look at him today.

CM also had some late-ish posts that felt a bit... pointless? I don't remember, but I know there was something I want to go back to today.

Oh, and if WAMD somehow flips town, LP is 74917493728% scum. Otherwise he's only like... 60%. Not planning on wasting time on him today but I'll make sure to get my theory down when I find the relevant posts again. Just in case.

I said that i was against the Blarg lynch, came late to the day end and threw in a vote on someone who i think was a better lynch target than blarg.

On the point of hardly being around yesterday, i for one think that the posts i made were enough to be active enough. Say something i thought was important and not repeat anything. Quality over quantity. If of course a lot of people think that i could post more or want to hear more from me, i will do that in the coming days. No apology of course if you guys think that i am a blender.

Going through the posts as i speak.

nin1000

Banned
What made you think Dragonz was a better lynch candidate than Blarg? You hadn't even mentioned her until your vote.

Blarg, for the first time in my eyes was playing very very normal. He was sincere about his intentions , even though the way he wanted to achieve those things were very questionable. He talked like a normal person and not in riddles.

Thats why i was against the blarg lynch BUT i can totally understand why he was lynched and why someone would put a vote on him.

I voted for WAMD because i wanted to safe blarg. Not because i had anything against her or thought that she was or is mafia.

The late vote of course stands out, but i wan t to be very sincere and clear about that.
I checked in late, saw that it was either WAMD or Blarg, voted WAMD and then counted the votes. If i had the time to look at the vote count of course i would have withheld my vote and not done anything since dropping it 1 minute before the day end will attract attention towards me.

*Splinter

As I said, he is in my list of top 3 to lynch today. But it is pretty hard to ignore your involvement. This doesn't feel like an honest tunneling on your part. I personally think you and he are both scum and you are bussing your teammate hard.
So you agree she's scummy, but somehow decided my tunnel is a bus without even seeing a flip, and still haven't voted for either of us?

*Splinter

A few things I havent commented on much yet:

Dusk - agree he's scummy. His claim makes more sense from a scum pov than town. I believe he targeted someone and I think he was relying on them to save him in a pinch, but as pointed out earlier he can be telling the truth about everything so far and still be scum. Kark has had this pretty well covered and I haven't seen anything in his arguments I disagree with.

Kark v Sawneeks - This was an interesting spat as they were probably my 2 top town at the start. Kark remains a strong ish town read, Sawneeks I'm a little less sure of, I had problems with a couple of her arguments (that I don't think she responded to), but overall she remains a light town read. Her defense of Dusk aside I've agreed with most things she said. Yesterday I had a slight feeling that she was just agreeing with me a lot, but for now I put that down to paranoia.

Melonrabbit v El Topo - melon has been interesting. I usually find her slightly scummy just due to her cautious play style, but this game I've had a more townie feeling for her. She had that small gambit (voting for me) yesterday where she seemed to get cold feet and pulled out too quickly. I'd say the whole thing is a bit out of character for her but not in a way that makes me scum read her. On the other hand, Topo has been so absent that I forget he's playing at times. Hard to read him much. His attack on melon was out of nowhere which would be fine but then he never bothered to back it up. This might be a bit of an unfair argument, but I don't think he's been scum before(?), I'm wondering if he's simply a longtime town player in his first scum game struggling to make his normal contributions. Or intentionally blending of course, although he's gone a bit far with it if that was the intention. Either way that's a slight scum read.

Karkador

Banned
I say we do this

VOTE: Dusk Soldier

Am I deeply convinced he's scum? Not absolutely, but as I've explained before, their behavior has been inconsistent and my impression of their motives leans slightly more scum than town. The stand-out point is really that another player keeps passively vouching for them, which may be a scum buddy.

I can't really see a reason why we should assume Sawneeks vouching for Dusk means they're Masons, if even Dusk is going to assume that none of us start with power roles. The only reason a player in this game would so steadily play defense for another player from Day 1, especially while trying to be slick about it, is because they're scum teammates.

Whether or not you agree that Dusk may be scum, you have to consider that he has already said he used up his power (apparently one kind of Mason/Gossip/Lover/Thunderdome type of thing), so why not flip him and verify his claims?

Let’s see what kicked this whole things off:

Who do you think is scum?
melonrabbit.
Out of the blue, El Topo names me and then…disappears when asked for an expectation. We had several hours until D1 end, so was plenty of time to put together some bullshit argument.

“Second Son is a scum-tell”

But we got nada from him.

Also worth mentioning that, around this same time Sawneek brought up my comment on there being four contestants and how that was comparable to Dragonz later slip up of knowing specifically the number of contestants. Looking back on this it has struck me as a way to stir up some additional heat (assuming El Topo got any traction) and bring the topic that was forming away from Dragonz.

HOLD UP.
I'm going back to answer Kyan's post and I interestingly come across this:
However, Splinter doesn't say a word against this even though he quotes this exact post. A page later he catches Dragonz on a similar 'slip' and hasn't let it go since.
please explain splints.

Kawl talks some sense into her:

Come now fellow Garbo, this is a difference between the generic, or Royal, four and the specific four. Melon meant the first dragonz the second.

and she seemed to back down:

Oops. I thought it was clear earlier i'm terrible with numbers. I'm also from America so royalty means nothing to me, including royal numbers.

Dragonz also finally replied to me about why she felt off. Giving off what seemed like a cry for sympathy and a promise to be more engaged tomorrow (D2).

El Topo popped in just before D1 ended to not really comment on either Blarg or Dragon’s impending lynch and vote me.

I said I wouldn't vote for Blarg and so I won't. If I had to choose between WAMD and Blarg, I would (right now) choose WAMD, but I don't want to give anyone a chance to cause a tie.

VOTE: melonrabbit

D2 starts and Sawneek was quick to jump back on me while making sure to throw a little shade on El Topo a few times. Her basic argument as has Dragons has been to call me vague on everything. Sawneek for what it is worth, has been responding and at least giving some insights for criticisms of me. On the other hand, her attempts to turn the conversation away from Dragonz and this exchange between the two:

I'm not saying your arguments against me make you scum, I'm saying that every post you've made up until this one, in my opinion, has been weak and vague in regards to your reads on scum, and it kinda feels like you're just making shit up and going with the flow.
I know I'm town, and scum knows I'm town. When I flip town, scum's gonna want to hide amongst the other voters against me, which is what your vote kinda looks like.

and

Seemed a little two rehearsed.

I have spent much of the day trying to get anything of substance from Dragonz and El Topo. El Topo has dropped off the map and Dragonz’s strategy has been to tell me I’ve misinformed and she so town and remain increditably defensive of towards my vote for her and has ignored my follow-up posts.

Hold this thought, I'm pooped and gonna go to bed.

Still holding.

Dragonz, if you’re town I don’t understand how stalling and holding the discussion hostage does us any good.

These three are at the top of my scum list.

Right now, my vote for El Topo is staying.

Sophia

wherearemahdragonz (1)
*splinter 565

el topo (1)
melonrabbit 573

melonrabbitt (1)
wherearemahdragonz 597

nin1000 (1)
kalor 628

dusk soldier (2)
starsketch 664
karkador 678

Majority is 10

Day 2 ends in:

blu_1471726800.png

Dusk is a complex one right now.

I was very sure of Dusk was up to something on D1. However, the Dusk we now have on D2 seems too different than Dusk on D1. His sudden claims of being the Xbox winner (with no real way verify him) was a bold move but not necessarily a town one. The role claim definitely seems like an attempt to move himself from the scum category and possible lynch target today.

It would get him in NK'd if he hadn’t already claimed to have given/used the item. Although an early post of his suggested multiple uses. It is funny that he criticized Blarg for making similar statements.

I also agree with CM, there is enough contradictory statements that makes me doubt he is telling the truth about having the Xbox at all.

I don’t think someone that is town would invent such a grand lie without sufficient reason. When Kark lied in DP he was coming into a game that was very dire for town and in that scenario it made sense to invent a narrative that could potentially save the town from losing. This is D2 so it hardly seems the time.

Overall, I believe Dusk to be scum or neutral.

Dusk is a complex one right now.

I was very sure of Dusk was up to something on D1. However, the Dusk we now have on D2 seems too different than Dusk on D1. His sudden claims of being the Xbox winner (with no real way verify him) was a bold move but not necessarily a town one. The role claim definitely seems like an attempt to move himself from the scum category and possible lynch target today.

It would get him in NK'd if he hadn’t already claimed to have given/used the item. Although an early post of his suggested multiple uses. It is funny that he criticized Blarg for making similar statements.

I also agree with CM, there is enough contradictory statements that makes me doubt he is telling the truth about having the Xbox at all.

I don’t think someone that is town would invent such a grand lie without sufficient reason. When Kark lied in DP he was coming into a game that was very dire for town and in that scenario it made sense to invent a narrative that could potentially save the town from losing. This is D2 so it hardly seems the time.

Overall, I believe Dusk to be scum or neutral.

Can you elaborate on this?

There really was no reason for Dusk to reveal himself. We'd just had Kawl die, and if scum was hunting for the item, why do the work for them? My guess: he's trying to protect CM and Corn. If Dusk didn't say anything, scum would continue to work through the bidders, and if CM/Corn escape night after night, we'd get suspicious.

(Not sure if it's relevant but in the actual Price is Right game, one bidder wins and is replaced by a new one while the other bidders remain. Of course if a bidder dies they'd also be replaced, but what's not to say that CM and Corn bid again last night?)

The whole "I used my item on someone but they shouldn't come forward" is terribly convenient if you lie about it.

Also I'm a bit surprised that no one is talking about Magnum claiming neutral survivor. It's probably the worst role one could be given, so you know, maybe he has an ability to balance his poor win condition?

I say we do this

Am I deeply convinced he's scum? Not absolutely, but as I've explained before, their behavior has been inconsistent and my impression of their motives leans slightly more scum than town. The stand-out point is really that another player keeps passively vouching for them, which may be a scum buddy.

I can't really see a reason why we should assume Sawneeks vouching for Dusk means they're Masons, if even Dusk is going to assume that none of us start with power roles. The only reason a player in this game would so steadily play defense for another player from Day 1, especially while trying to be slick about it, is because they're scum teammates.

Whether or not you agree that Dusk may be scum, you have to consider that he has already said he used up his power (apparently one kind of Mason/Gossip/Lover/Thunderdome type of thing), so why not flip him and verify his claims?

Sawneeks official D1 position was that Blarg and I were both scummy. And voted for Blarg only because she thought the lynch would give town more information.

D1 she even started building a case against me and you argued against some of her points.

You're probably just a tunneling townie, but you need to start considering other players in this game because it's been 2 day phases and your contributions to this thread have been tunneling based on circumstantial evidence, and lying about having a role power (which for the record, I would normally suggest lynching you for that but this crowd has never much been in favour of policy lynching, and the crazy townie strategy only works so many times.)

Speaking of power roles...

vote: MagnumBoy20xx

Why should we believe that your ability is beneficial to town?

There really was no reason for Dusk to reveal himself. We'd just had Kawl die, and if scum was hunting for the item, why do the work for them? My guess: he's trying to protect CM and Corn. If Dusk didn't say anything, scum would continue to work through the bidders, and if CM/Corn escape night after night, we'd get suspicious.

(Not sure if it's relevant but in the actual Price is Right game, one bidder wins and is replaced by a new one while the other bidders remain. Of course if a bidder dies they'd also be replaced, but what's not to say that CM and Corn bid again last night?)

The whole "I used my item on someone but they shouldn't come forward" is terribly convenient if you lie about it.

Also I'm a bit surprised that no one is talking about Magnum claiming neutral survivor. It's probably the worst role one could be given, so you know, maybe he has an ability to balance his poor win condition?

Yeah, I guess I will clarify this now, in case I get lynched today.

But the contestants each night are randomly selected. The players that bid on N0 were ineligible to be selected for N1.

Although, I guess most of you will know that after tomorrow anyway.

So you agree she's scummy, but somehow decided my tunnel is a bus without even seeing a flip, and still haven't voted for either of us?

We have like a day of real time left.

And yes, I do believe that you are trying desperately to bus a scum teammate. WAMD is an all likelihood scum, but don't think leading her lynch is going to save you Splinter, because you're transparent as fuck with what you are doing.

This is an interesting theory. I did think of the possibility of Dusk being scum. His claim throws away the "4 bidders per night" thinking that was floating around on D1. And then it protects CM from suspicion for not dying on subsequent nights.

However, I disregarded it because it puts suspicion on him, and unless CM has an ultra important scum role I don't see Dusk simply taking immediate suspicion to possibly protect CM 1-3 days in the future. And if CM did have an ultra important scum role, I can't see why she'd come forward as a bidder D1.

I actually don't really see why any scum would have come forward D1 was bidders, if the scum team plan was to target bidders. Because then that'd raise the question of "why do CM/Corn keep surviving?"

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Sawneeks official D1 position was that Blarg and I were both scummy. And voted for Blarg only because she thought the lynch would give town more information.

D1 she even started building a case against me and you argued against some of her points.

You're probably just a tunneling townie, but you need to start considering other players in this game because it's been 2 day phases and your contributions to this thread have been tunneling based on circumstantial evidence, and lying about having a role power (which for the record, I would normally suggest lynching you for that but this crowd has never much been in favour of policy lynching, and the crazy townie strategy only works so many times.)

Speaking of power roles...

vote: MagnumBoy20xx

Why should we believe that your ability is beneficial to town?
Care to specify?

Ynnek7

Yeah, I guess I will clarify this now, in case I get lynched today.

But the contestants each night are randomly selected. The players that bid on N0 were ineligible to be selected for N1.

Although, I guess most of you will know that after tomorrow anyway.

Dusk, you're saying that people chosen to play on Night 0 couldn't be chosen for Night 1. Do you know if they can be chosen for Night 3?

Care to specify?

Your win condition is to survive till the end of the game. And you can't play for prizes.

Were you given any abilities to help you meet this win condition. And how do we know that it will benefit town?

Dusk, you're saying that people chosen to play on Night 0 couldn't be chosen for Night 1. Do you know if they can be chosen for Night 3?

I think it's random who gets picked. I could see there being a rule about not letting people re-bid until everyone's done it at least once. But nothing I've been told can confirm or deny that.

So as far as I know the N0 bidders can be chosen for N3 yes.

*Splinter

I'm not sure about Magnum... If his claim is true then IDGAF whether we lynch him or not. If he's something more lethal (or scum) then obviously he needs to go.

With only 1 death last night he's unlikely to be an SK. Pure vanilla survivors seem to be a rarity though so I'm not sure I believe that either. I guess arsonist is the worst case scenario now.

Is he scum? I'll have to go back over his posts. I don't remember anything grabbing my attention before though.

For now, I'd rather lynch Dragonz or at least resolve Dusk, but we should come back to Magnum before an arsonist would be likely to take effect (probably D4?).

Magnum if you're a tanner you could just claim. I see no reason to avoid lynching you if that's the case.

*Splinter

Unrelated to anything, but what do people think of Ynnek? I don't think he's attracted any suspicion at all so far, so has he been flying under the radar or are you town reading him?

Ynnek7

I'll admit, I haven't been as active as I had hoped to have been.

I didn't really have too much to add to Blarg/WAMD discussion, and I was worried that jumping in might come off as bandwagoning down the line.

I'm really interested in trying to figure out the mechanics of the game, but I know that openly disuccing any of that could give scum useful information, so I've been keeping that mostly to myself.

To answer your question, though, definite town read :)

Kalor

I'm not sure about Magnum... If his claim is true then IDGAF whether we lynch him or not. If he's something more lethal (or scum) then obviously he needs to go.

With only 1 death last night he's unlikely to be an SK. Pure vanilla survivors seem to be a rarity though so I'm not sure I believe that either. I guess arsonist is the worst case scenario now.

Is he scum? I'll have to go back over his posts. I don't remember anything grabbing my attention before though.

For now, I'd rather lynch Dragonz or at least resolve Dusk, but we should come back to Magnum before an arsonist would be likely to take effect (probably D4?).

Magnum if you're a tanner you could just claim. I see no reason to avoid lynching you if that's the case.

If he was an arsonist surely someone would have gotten a message last night and maybe night 0 about it. Although I don't know how it worked in previous games.

Dusk's vote on Magnum feels strange to me. With how he throws it out I read it more as deflection rather than genuine suspicion. Dusk has been garnering more suspicion recently so it would be to his benefit to try to draw attention to someone else and going after the neutral would be the easiest route.

Kyanrute

am no free time very tired kyan much sad : (

I have to go more reactionary that I'd like, I am afraid. Some things people were interested in and some quick comments of my own:

My dragonz vote on d1 was more an incentive for her to post a quick reply than a vote for a suspected scum. I got the replies and switched my vote to Splinter, whose way of arguing did not feel beneficial to town for me. There is a possibility that dragonz is scum but she stays just behind the top of my scum list for now, jealously looking at some others that deserve to be lynched way sooner.

Splinter is still doing much of the same. My feeling, reading through everything twice or so, is that he is spreading himself around more than he was on day 1. Less tunneling, more hitting everyone to make sure that they look bad.

Neutral claims are bad and Magnum needs to die. But as nobody has mentioned any surprising gifts yet, I am not freaking out over an arsonist just yet. If you received something that was not the Xbox, pls mention it so we can kill the mean fella who plays with fire.

My vote goes for Dusk. He is a great information lynch. We learn what his play was really all about, we can take a good look at different ways people reacted to him, we might learn things about the Xbox... And of course, I consider it possible that he is scum.

Unsure if I'll be around for the end of the day. Depends on the weather I guess.

Top Bottom