• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire the Mafia |OT| A Game of Masquerade

Zubz

Banned
That said, Dr. Worm sounds fresh, and only did so because of Gorlak. I'll stick with my vote for now, and Gorlak just told Dr. Worm about the mechanic to make Doc vote, but that definitely has my attention.

batsnacks

What about satanic saint zubs? He's pushed the no lynch angle since his first post. I'm worried you suddenly picked the guy who just said he wouldn't be around when what you voted him for others did earlier.

Mazre

I was calling him my rival in the Season 7 thread because of Archer game. Werewolf's always more fun with heated rivalries!

Hmm. Still a bizarre statement. Not to mention you died on day 2 of Archer, your rivalry is like at Chun-Li - MBison level.

Of course none of any of that really has anything to do with the game at hand.

squidyj

Hmm.. I want to be clear here that gorlak should not be forgotten and his display above is a little flaily but I think we can push dealing with that for 1 day.
Sadly I doubt if he's town scum is going to do us the favor of killing him in the night.

MickD could be a good target but I kind of prefer Mazre for that inactive scum angle.
AbsolutBro feels kind of tied to Blarg to me

but out of everyone
Vote: Trigger

Zubz

Banned
What about satanic saint zubs? He's pushed the no lynch angle since his first post. I'm worried you suddenly picked the guy who just said he wouldn't be around when what you voted him for others did earlier.

Honestly? Forgot all about that post.

That said, Satanic Saint is hinting at a role; it's a bad move, but he may have worth.

Hmm. Still a bizarre statement. Not to mention you died on day 2 of Archer, your rivalry is like at Chun-Li - MBison level.

Of course none of any of that really has anything to do with the game at hand.

Goku lost against Vegeta's crew for Round 1, too.

Timeaisis

Well, Time what is your verdict? Will you lynch me for the shenanigans? Is your vote on Fat still justified? What else caught your attention?

Despite posting the most I have no read on Fat4all, I can't grasp him yet.

I'm willing to wait you out for just a bit longer. I still don't like your move, but we'll get to you later. I do agree with your post about about Satanic Saint, though, but my conclusions are different. He softclaims in his opening post, and now wants a no lynch. He's been quiet, and has not addressed his "roleclaim" since he made it, even after you and Fat had a discussion about it last page. Red flags.

I'd like some answers.

VOTE: Satanic Saint

squidyj

Well the real value of Day 1 lynch is getting people to be active enough to generate a vote pattern. I don't know if we'll ever be successful enough to hit scum.

Yeah, I would. It's easy to lead a vote on someone Day 1 and then claim to be the only ones trying to hunt scum when the target flips town. People want an easy scapegoat the first day.

I don't get it.

Trigger has only committed to voting Gorlak and he's set up the idea of lynching people who are leading lynches. I'm not going to let it go there but I wouldn't be surprised if a town gorlak lynch would have trigger pointing a finger at me.

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Gorlak (2)
Gorlak .122 .138
Trigger .156
squidyj .274 .318
MickD .355

Christina Mackenzie (2)
Timeaisis .144 .249
Dusk Soldier .147
Blargonaut .194
Gorlak .225 .228

Hobohodo (2)
Ynnek7 .191
Gorlak .328

AbsolutBro (1)
batsnacks .244 .250
batsnacks .250

Blargonaut (1)
squidyj .74 .274
Swamped .216

Dusk Soldier (1)
Christina Mackenzie .344

Satanic Saint (1)
Timeaisis .359

No Lynch (1)
Dr. Worm .334

Dr. Worm (1)
Zubz .349

squidyj (1)
infinit777 .140

Trigger (1)
squidyj .356

Swamped (0)
Gorlak .205 .225

batsnacks (0)
Gorlak .138 .205

StMeph (0)
Gorlak .275 .328

Ynnek7 (0)
Swamped .142 .214

Mazre (0)
squidyj .318 .356

MickD (0)
Swamped .214 .216

Fat4all (0)
Gorlak .228 .275
Timeaisis .249 .359

No active vote for Day 1:
AbsolutBro
Fat4all
Hobohodo
Mazre
Satanic Saint
StMeph

Day 1 ends:
blu_1479592800.png

Automated vote tally here

11 votes for majority

Fat4all

Banned
Close to 24 hours left, and I'm thinking about who to vote for.

I both Gorlak and Christina seem town leaning to me, the batsnacks/AB fight doesn't really seem very substantive, can't really nail down who I trust less/more. Maybe it's a schrade.

Timeaisis seems town, I'm neutral on squidyj and Satanic Saint, but I'd still consider arguments against/for them in general.

Trigger, Dusk and Swamped I'm considering. People like MickD and Ynnek7 and Hobo and other low count/low quality posters, I really don't like how they are playing but i dunno how valuable getting rid of a day-one coaster would be.

I guess im a bit all over the place, I could see myself potentially voting for a lot of different players at this point.

Hobohodo

Get in here, what's your take on Christina?

I honestly can't say I have one yet. Felt they gained three votes relatively quickly (even if they were claimed as RNG) and I found that pretty unlikely. But what of it, I'd hardly consider three a bandwagon. So yeah no feelings either way on the player:

Never that keen on Day 1 but I am in the lynch someone camp. (I've had to redo that three times so that my phone stopped autocorecting it to 'lunch someone') Going to give the thread a good look at now and get some thoughts down (and hopefully a vote) before I go to bed.

Hobohodo

So it's 1AM here as I type this so I apologise in advance.

So I decided to look at the connections between players in a few ways. 1: When a player gives an opinion on someone else or asks for the opinion of someone else to the group at large. 2: An ongoing conversation that was held between players. The result? This monstrosity. (Apologies for the handwriting, now you know how my students feel)

bt9bTp6.jpg

I've just used this to help me see which players are being homed in on and which players are doing the hunting. Blarg has a ton of arrows on him but that's mainly due to squidy asking about voting on him right away. Only other info I feel this really gives is seeing which players can be a bit obsessive (Squidy keeps on at Blarg, early on and later focuses on gorlak quite a bit, as does batsnacks) but I see nothing useful in this. It's probably just play style, these guys have got questions and want answers.

The convos are a bit more interesting to me as (in my eyes) it shows who is having a conversation and who is just throwing thoughts out (guilty as charged). Gorlak is the hub of conversation in my eyes right now as he has a lot of red coming of him. Someone who is involved in this many convos this early on is a keeper to me. I'm not saying he is generating them but if he is town he is keeping info flowing and if he is scum then he has a greater chance of getting himself tangled up.

I don't like that Satanic Stan hasn't offered any explanation to his maybe maybe not roll claim posts form earlier even though a number of us have discussed it, it's a conversation thread that has been left dangling. Don't expect a resolution but would like to hear some sort of explanation from him.

Hobohodo

Oh also, it's u likely to go anywhere but Gorlak, batsnakcs, time and fat4all had a convesation about heather. Wasn't going to draw the lines on for that because then it would be farrrr to messy >.> . And with that I'm off to bed

Fat4all

Banned
That's a pretty cool way to look at day-one conversations and opinions. I might have to steal that in the future.

Besides Blarg, Gorlak has the most opinions placed on them by others, but that's not surprising because of the mess that happened earlier in the day.

Ynnek7 did a general breakdown around mid-day, but hasn't done anything really since. Saint is an interesting pick, but that weird claim stuff they did makes me wonder what kind of scum would do that. Even as a long-con it's risky I feel.

Fat4all

Banned
Vote: Trigger

Trigger, I'm interested on your thoughts on day one as its starting to end, and also your current justifications for a Gorlak vote if it hasn't shifted.

Ynnek7

That's really an awesome way to organize what you've noticed so far in the game. I can't imagine what that could end up looking like days from now, lol.

UNVOTE

It's probably alright that you left out the Heather conversation. For now, I'm thinking that's just a false lead due to people thinking Gorlak might have soft-claimed as her. Now, I still think something might be up due to how Gorlak was acting earlier in the game, but I can't tell what it could be yet.

Gonna go through a few people's posts and give me reads on them now

Satanic Saint
Last he's mentioned, he was still for not lynching anyone on Day 1. I've been on the wrong side of this argument before and really don't think I'll ever see it happen. If you feel strongly about it, though, I'd say put a vote down for it. As of right now while typing this, that would put No Lynch at a tie with Gorlak. Maybe that would motivate a few non-voters to place a vote and break that tie (and give us a voting pattern to look at later.)

Also, I kind of wanted to avoid bringing up your claim, but I realized that cat is already out of the bag on that one. There's a ton of options on the table right now for what might happen during the night phase, and I think you'll be a target for something. Whether or not it's a Strong Kill (to get through that bodyguard), a Doctor (to keep you alive in case the bodyguard claim was you trying to protect yourself), or maybe even a real Cop (to see what's up with you). Unless Scum does come after you, I hope you're not a Veteran, lol.

StMeph
Is against the No-Lynch. All that he's posted, though, was this and his suggestion to lynch down (or up) the list. He stated that this would be no better or worse than any other method for day one. I have to disagree on that. If we vote out one person simply due to where they are on the list, we don't get any ones motivations, when questioned on their vote their only defense/reason will be "They were next on the list".

Other than this, there really isn't much to go on from him.

----
Gonna make a new post for a couple other reads to make it easier in case anyone needs to quote me.

Ynnek7

Okay, more reads:

Dr. Worm
He's been busy this week, which I can completely understand, so there's not too much to go on at the moment. They've stated that they find Day One to be awkward and boring. One thing I've picked up on just now, though, is that he likes cool people, and doesn't want to lynch them. He then goes on later to say that Blargonaut seems like a cool guy.

Having only a bare minimum of knowledge of the Vampire universe, are there Ice Monsters characters these could be breadcrumbs for?
JK, it's just really cold in my house right now, so "cool" just really caught my attention.

MickD
Has really had no presence in the game so far. He placed his vote on Gorlak, which without any stated reason from him makes me think it's because Gorlak called him out in post 330. Might be a good time for a prod vote....

VOTE: MickD

Hobohodo
Like I said earlier, that's a really neat way you've organized the game so far. I know that I shouldn't base a read on something like this, but for right now you're leaning town for me. That probably took a lot of effort to draw out. More effort than I think Scum might take at this point. You're not completely off the hook, though. Some of the best scum hunting I've ever seen in games here has been from scum.

Fat4all

Banned
Welcome back! Some decent reads, lemme bounce off a few of them:

Dr. Worm going for a no lynch makes a bit of sense to me (he's gonna be on a flight/busy, and won't be around to defend his opinion on a lynch vote), but StMeph discussed voting randomly for a few posts then disappeared for over 24 hours. I'm sure they'll be back to vote, but I wonder if they are going to stick with a random vote.

Is there a chance Satanic is scum, and his claim was a tactic? I've been thinking about it for a while, and while it seems super risky, if it worked it could probably get them a far in if they fake it hard enough and get aid from scum buddies.

MickD at this point just kinda is here. I dunno if it's a strategy or if they're busy or whatever, but I wouldn't really consider them town or scum leaning. Maybe the only thing keeping people from massing votes on him is because he was "active" and voted for someone, but if he's town it's a bit of a shame so far. meh.

Fat4all

Banned
Just so it's known to all, I'm going out drinking with friends real soon.

tumblr_nhto2szxtX1qgavwyo1_500.gif

When this happens I usually drink heavily, so it's likely I won't be checking in too often.

But I'll be back and sober before the day ends and the votes are tallied.

Ynnek7

Took a break from posting so I could make some late night nachos. Let's see how much more I can get out here before drowziness takes over or I get a tummy ache.

Is there a chance Satanic is scum, and his claim was a tactic? I've been thinking about it for a while, and while it seems super risky, if it worked it could probably get them a far in if they fake it hard enough and get aid from scum buddies.

There's always a chance that this could be the case, but you're right that it's super risky. If he continues with the claim of Cop for multiple days and is actually scum, then eventually town is going to become suspicious as to why scum haven't night killed him yet. He's given himself an out with the bodyguard claim, but that would only work for so long. It's possible it was a really bold claim to try to occupy our Doctor if we have one, though. Honestly, there's way too many possibilities with Satanic Saint. Until we have more information to play with it seems a bit too distracting to continue thinking about for me.

Now, back to a few more summaries:

Mazre
Love the Chun-li/Bison comparison for the Zubs/squidyj rivalry, lol. He gave a few decent reads/critisisms towards Batsnacks, Gorlak, and squidyj. Other than that, not too much more to go off of. I also like his reasoning for town making use of our day one lynch. Why would we throw out one of our few possibly ways to win the game?

---
Just saw that you're heading out soon, so I'll post this now just in case you get to see my response before you go.

Ynnek7

Dusk Soldier
Another player who hasn't really said too much today. Before leaving for the day, ChristinaMackenzie mentioned that Dusk was being a lot more quiet than usual, and I'd definitely agree with this. Two out of the last three games I've been in have been with Dusk, and he was usually a bit more active than this. Other than placing an RNG vote on CM, all that they've contributed is saying that no one really stands out to them. I'd consider moving my prod vote to them, but I think it's better suited to keep on MickD for now.

Trigger
He's been really good at being here to answer questions from the new players (what claiming town means vs role claims, what scum means, suggesting our pm's are a good place to find info). He's also been able to give us a decent look into possibly scum strategies in posts 263 and 305. He's been pretty silent since yesterday, but I don't think that's anything to worry about yet.

Ynnek7

AbsolutBro
Was the first to respond to Satanic Saint's role claim, as well as the first to bring up the possibility of these claims just being fluff. Then later on, had a bit of a back and forth with Batsnacks about whether leaning town or noting the abscence of a scumtell is the same as a town read. They've also been quiet for the past day.

Swamped
Started out the day with a vote on me for not maf'ing hard enough. How dare!? She then offered a bit of speculation as to why Gorlak was so quick to selfvote. We'll have to see if he changes his vote back to himself before day end. Had a prod vote on MickD before changing her vote to Blarg and slightly leaning town on MickD due to his silence. Gotta agree with Gorlak, though, if a mafia team member is silent, there's really not too much their team can do to change things. Again, we'll have to see if having a vote on him brings him back before day end.

----
And unfortunately, I think that's where my thoughts are going to have to end for tonight. I'll be keeping up on the thread tomorrow, and should have a chance to post a bit between errands. For now, I'm happy with where my vote is, so I'll probably be keeping it there.

And a reminder, there are still people who haven't placed a vote down. Even if it's for a No Lynch, you should have a vote. Don't be afraid of accidentally lynching town. If you think someone is scum, vote for them. If they ended up town, then we can look at what lead to that suspicion and work from there.

And another reminder, lol. I've seen some confusion on this in the past (from myself, as well), but you do not actually have to survive until the end of the game to win. If you're town, but get lynched or night killed, you still win if town wins. If you ever feel that town is turning against you, don't disappear and give up. Fight on, and give us your reads.

Mazre

VOTE: Trigger

You've clearly been around quite regularly but haven't taken the oppportunity to say much of anything. When you haven't been answering meta-questions you've only mentioned 3 or so other players, one of them being a vote against Gorlak with practically no reasoning at all. You seem very much like you're trying to participate without making any waves.

Feel like this is the first game in long while I've played, with no D1 gambits.

Even Blarg is being suspiciously quiet. Although I guess it doesn't matter, I stopped reading his posts around chapter 4.

vote:Timeaisis

Feel like this is the first game in long while I've played, with no D1 gambits.

Wait. actually I guess there was Satanic's cop claim, followed up by his bodyguard claim.

Since he was urging us to not vote. If he's scum, he was likely trying to protect one or more of:

Christina Mackenzie, Ynnek7, squidyj, batsnacks, or Blargonaut​

Hasn't contributed much since then, but also didn't catch any heat for his actions

Gorlak

Banned
I don't like this day phase. A lot of people are barely talking and this only helps scum in surviving. We need interactions which we can look at in retrospective. We have 8 hours to go, give it your best shot!

This feels like you picked 3 names out of a hat. Could've just as easily been Me, Trigger, Zubz, or Dusk, Infinit, Time; or any number of other combinations.

I was considering low active candidates yesterday. At that time out of the players with the fewest posts those three did not have an active vote nor did they contribute anything meaningful. That's why I was okay with voting them.
Every name you mentioned above with the exception of yourself posted more or created discussion (satanic).

Why I didn't include you? Meta, I give you the benefit of the doubt today, we played before, so I know you will start to contribute and it turns out you already posted some more.

things have happened:

hobohodo drew a fantastic mindmap, which I'm always a big fan of (as in of pictures of notes) and the very least I can take from this is that he tries to pay attention.

StMeph is still missing, could also be a scum play (lie low, let the day fade out), especially after he got called out pretty quick for the random lynch idea, typical newbie scum player behaviour, and it looks like it's working.

MickD simply replied with an OMGUS vote which looks really, really bad. He isn't new either, so he should know how to play. The thing that is bothering me with a MickD lynch is that he has no connection to anyone. We did the same in Pokemon Mafia and we had nothing to go on with on Day 2 because of this. Than again I really don't want to drag someone along who wrote shit all during 96 hours and doesn't even care to explain a vote.

Gorlak

Banned
Up to now I have no particular opinion on Zubz, Timeaisis, infinit777 (he's probably the one I have the most problems remembering anything about), Christina and Trigger. They are among the middle of the line players besides others. Before I can take a look at them I'll look into AB.

Ynnek provided reads, I'm very thankful for the effort, can't see anything alignment indicative though.

I expect more things to come from Dusk Soldier. His output is very thin up to now, like literally nothing. After stating nothing stands out he votes Timeaisis in #383 without any reason. Can you explain this?

Hasn't contributed much since then, but also didn't catch any heat for his actions
Define catching heat? There were plenty of reactions and he has two votes on him.

Gorlak

Banned
AbsolutBro

He's obviously a big fan of the game and knows stuff. Stance on Blarg is to wait for how he acts in this game. Gave Satanic the advise to not claim right away. I don't really understand what that means:
I am beginning to suspect it and the post I quoted are fluff claims. I am hoping so at least.

Leans town on me and Blarg, nothing malicious behind StMeph
Bats comes in and accuses him of sketchy reads (#242)

I think the problem they have with each other is their completely different approach to this game, either reading everyone per default as scum (bats) or as town (AB).

I agree with batsnacks here by a large margin and think AB is entirely wrong. The way he became ultra defensive is something I don't like either. He also didn't post since then... Yes, I could end up voting AbsolutBro for this.

Golark you're right. S. Saint does have quite a few votes on him right now.

But at the time of his claim, no one really questioned or called him out on it. And the subject was dropped as soon as Blarg started releasing his preview chapters.

The two votes on him now, don't feel like genuine pressure votes. They look like just safe votes placed to avoid drawing suspicion.

Sorry for the vanishing act. Work decided yesterday was the best day to explode with new stuff to do, and then one of our animals had to be separated and watched in case she was hurt. Stupid alpacas.

AbsolutBro feels kind of tied to Blarg to me
Sorry, can you clarify what you mean here? Tied to Blarg in what way?

The result? This monstrosity. (Apologies for the handwriting, now you know how my students feel)

>image snipped<
Stealing my Star Wars tactics huh? Funny, I was scum then...

-------

I fully admit D1 is the weakest part of my mafia game. I know deadline is ~7 hours away, but I will see about getting a reread in and putting up something more substantial.

batsnacks

So it's 1AM here as I type this so I apologise in advance.

So I decided to look at the connections between players in a few ways. 1: When a player gives an opinion on someone else or asks for the opinion of someone else to the group at large. 2: An ongoing conversation that was held between players. The result? This monstrosity. (Apologies for the handwriting, now you know how my students feel)

bt9bTp6.jpg

I've just used this to help me see which players are being homed in on and which players are doing the hunting. Blarg has a ton of arrows on him but that's mainly due to squidy asking about voting on him right away. Only other info I feel this really gives is seeing which players can be a bit obsessive (Squidy keeps on at Blarg, early on and later focuses on gorlak quite a bit, as does batsnacks) but I see nothing useful in this. It's probably just play style, these guys have got questions and want answers.

The convos are a bit more interesting to me as (in my eyes) it shows who is having a conversation and who is just throwing thoughts out (guilty as charged). Gorlak is the hub of conversation in my eyes right now as he has a lot of red coming of him. Someone who is involved in this many convos this early on is a keeper to me. I'm not saying he is generating them but if he is town he is keeping info flowing and if he is scum then he has a greater chance of getting himself tangled up.

I don't like that Satanic Stan hasn't offered any explanation to his maybe maybe not roll claim posts form earlier even though a number of us have discussed it, it's a conversation thread that has been left dangling. Don't expect a resolution but would like to hear some sort of explanation from him.

This is awesome. Nice job dude.

Gorlak

Banned
infinit777 voted squidyj for going after blarg, he has the smell of a freshling surrounding him, asking questions, wants to get into the game and he positioned himself clearly against squidyj

So going off of day 1 so far, I am sticking with my vote on squidyj. I will say however that I am a bit skeptical AB as well. . .

I will be posting today, but at 4 I will be leaving for chicago and won't be back until sunday night/ monday morning. I'll try to pop in if i can guys.

He probably won't post anymore. Null read, could be anything, I wished he'd provided a bit more of his opinion towards others, let's see what this will look like tomorrow. I'm not going to vote him.

Christina started of with neutral stuff (those are m.i.a.) and asks some questions that tend to make you rethink. I like those questions, but I don't see anything that makes me lean town or scum. Would keep him around for today.

---
Just noticed I still got my vote on hobohodo, as I said I'm changing. And for shenanigans purposes I'll put Trigger in front with 4 votes.

vote: Trigger

Other contenders for me are MickD and Absolut.

Golark you're right. S. Saint does have quite a few votes on him right now.

But at the time of his claim, no one really questioned or called him out on it. And the subject was dropped as soon as Blarg started releasing his preview chapters.

The two votes on him now, don't feel like genuine pressure votes. They look like just safe votes placed to avoid drawing suspicion.

And that's why you vote Time at the moment, got it. I agree it's an easy thing to hide behind

Gorlak

Banned
Hm, even with the vote on Satanic Time's posts give me nothing.

The only thing I noted was that he was brought into the discussion surrounding me on purpose by squidyj, there was no interaction between the two beforehand, that's noteworthy.

Zubz is another nothingness in the vast of the players, doesn't put out his opinion a lot. Don't like it.

Swamped - I was somehow expecting more of her, quite inactive and reactive. Gut read is still scum, but there is something else bothering me, if I end up dead look back at her posts from D1.

Trigger: Pro lynch, not blarg(?)
Votes me because he's wondering what'll happen
Afterwards expresses nothing interesting is going on

There's nothing particularly scummy about AbsolutBro's posting to me. Honestly, who's to say that time and squidy aren't scum just trying to appear town by aggressively cornering some innocent townie? Just playing Devil's Advocate here.

This is a prime example of redirecting suspicion, I don't like that post at all.

batsnacks

So at the moment I could see consolidating my vote on StMeph or Trigger if necessary though AB is still my number 1 pick.

I actually didn't notice Trigger until this post
Trigger
He's been really good at being here to answer questions from the new players (what claiming town means vs role claims, what scum means, suggesting our pm's are a good place to find info). He's also been able to give us a decent look into possibly scum strategies in posts 263 and 305. He's been pretty silent since yesterday, but I don't think that's anything to worry about yet.

I went back and reread and ynnek is right, most of trigger's posts are advice and mechanics related stuff -- the easiest stuff to post as mafia. So trigger kept up with the thread this phase and participated but was non committal.

His vote earlier on gorlak was because gorlak "didn't seem worried about being lynched." I think that's a pretty common scum outlook on the game, "this guy is posting freely, even poorly at times, why aren't they worried like me?"

And I think StMeph is just finding ways to not play. Random lynch and lynch down the list are okay (I guess) as conversation starters but he's used these ideas for the entire phase to avoid playing and committing to reads.

Gorlak

Banned
All this effort and nobody is around :( Guess Day Ones can be more interesting.

I will give the new players a pass for today, don't won't to pull off a Sorian and shoo away our newcomers.

Votes:

trigger (4)
squidyj 356
fat4all 373
mazre 382
gorlak 391

gorlak (2)
trigger 156
mickd 355

There is a bunch with one vote: blargonaut (1), squidyj (1), mickd (1), absolutbro (1), no lynch (1), dusk soldier (1), dr. worm (1), satanic saint (1), satanicsaint (1), timeaisis (1)

Gorlak

Banned
Oh, look Satanic Saint has also two votes on himself:

Satanic Saint (2)
timeaisis 359
hobohodo 368

This leaves an option for shenanigans, I don't want Satanic out, but I want all of you to vote someone.

Let's go:
vote: satanic saint

-> 3 on Trigger, 3 on Satanic, 2 on me.

El Topo

Day 1 votes
--------------------------------

blargonaut (1)
squidyj 74 (274)
swamped 216

gorlak (2)
gorlak 122 (138)
trigger 156
squidyj 274 (318)
mickd 355

batsnacks (0)
gorlak 138 (205)

squidyj (1)
infinit777 140

ynnek7 (0)
swamped 142 (214)

christina mackenzie (0)
timeaisis 144 (249)
dusk soldier 147 (383)

hobohodo (0)
ynnek7 191 (374)
gorlak 328 (391)

swamped (0)
gorlak 205 (225)

mickd (1)
swamped 214 (216)
ynnek7 375

christian mackenzie (0)
gorlak 225 (228)

fat4all (0)
gorlak 228 (275)
timeaisis 249 (359)

absolutebro (0)
batsnacks 244 (250)

absolutbro (1)
batsnacks 250

stmeph (0)
gorlak 275 (328)

mazre (0)
squidyj 318 (356)

no lynch (1)
dr. worm 334

dusk soldier (1)
christina mackenzie 344

dr. worm (1)
zubz 349

trigger (3)
squidyj 356
fat4all 373
mazre 382
gorlak 391 (395)

satanic saint (2)
timeaisis 359
gorlak 395

satanicsaint (1)
hobohodo 368

timeaisis (1)
dusk soldier 383

Gorlak

Banned
who's your #1 preference gorlak

Probably MickD for that big fuck you in my face. But as I said that would also leave us with nothing tomorrow?

AbsolutBro promised to write some more, I'm waiting on that. We also got connections to Swamped (town reading him) and more so to Trigger. Also you bringing him up constant and now me agreeing. I guess, it would be better to lynch AB over Trigger.

I'm also indifferent towards Zubz and Timeaisis as the next candidates. But I can see why everyone has problem figuring out what to do. Hardly anything we can work with.

Zubz

Banned
I have a lot of catching up to do, but you just created a tie, Gorlak. That ends as a No Kill; we have to be careful here.

Anyway, I'll say more when I get back from shopping. ... For BLOOD (And eggs)!

Top Bottom