• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do you deal with severe oneitis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihyll

Currently suffering a severe case of oneitis...it sucks I've become completely infatuated and obsessed with this girl..thinking about her 24/7 and spending restless nights thinking about what she's doing or who she's with...she's a friend of mine she created a new Facebook account and has added all her friends back except me..my invitation request is still pending and it's like a kick to my gut ...this is so debilitating it should be classified as a disease...fuck

smoothj

Bro it's not gonna happen. Move on. Don't waste you time and live off crumbs of attention. Be strong and leave her behind man. Fuck that, look out for yourself and meet someone that feels the same about you. Good luck homie.

Currently suffering a severe case of oneitis...it sucks I've become completely infatuated and obsessed with this girl..thinking about her 24/7 and spending restless nights thinking about what she's doing or who she's with...she's a friend of mine she created a new Facebook account and has added all her friends back except me..my invitation request is still pending and it's like a kick to my gut ...this is so debilitating it should be classified as a disease...fuck

Let's get this over with. What creepy shit did you do?

Magik

By making a thread on Neogaf where you'll get eviscerated instead

As it should be.

OP, if you want to rid yourself of oneitis you have to move on. No other ways around it. This current girl? Delete everything about her, from FB, Twitter, Phone number, anything related to her and start doing other stuff and meeting other people.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
You basically admit you have an unhealthy obsession with this girl, and her actions show you that she agrees. You don't have a choice but to move on.

I'm a late bloomer. Didn't have a serious relationship or lose my virginity till I was 31. In the 31 years before I met the love of my life, I met a lot of girls that I thought were 'the one'. Someone else always came along, but more importantly, none of the women I fixated on were women I was capable of being in a relationship with because they weren't interested and because I was immature, and many of them took advantage of me along the way. Don't fixate. Be a good person, a genuinely good person, not a 'nice guy in the friendzone' and things will get better. I say that as a happily married dude that is neither fit, nor attractive. Be your best self and it will work out. It just won't work out with her.

She can sense your thirstiness AND IT SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF HER.

I googled oneitis and found some really ugly shit. Are you some kind of red-pill asshole? It's okay to like someone, you don't have to make up a fake disease for it.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
You need to stand in her front yard holding a blue tooth speaker over your head blaring out a yearning love song.

III-V

1st off stop using phrases like oneitis. Thats lame. Also: time to move along if she changed her Facebook account and accepted everyone but you...

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
giphy.gif

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
Feels like there's at least one crucial detail missing from this story.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
hit the gym breh

Sakura

If you distance yourself from her, don't talk to her, don't see her etc for a while you should start to feel better.
Continuing to focus attention on her is just going to continue to make you feel bad.

Ihyll

OP is gonna leave us hanging isn't he?

No I'm not I haven't done anything creepy. I'm just mad at myself for basically borderline ruining myself financially for this girl. Buying her iPhones , giving her for car repairs...

I know I need to move on..but it's harder said than done when you work with this person

She doesn't like you. Sorry.

No I'm not I haven't done anything creepy. I'm just mad at myself for basically borderline ruining myself financially for this girl. Buying her iPhones , giving her for car repairs...

I know I need to move on..but it's harder said than done when you work with this person

Wtf quit buying shit for someone that hates you. She's a goddam leech.

Multiple iPhones? Car repairs? For what in return?

Edit: In light of the "your her boss and sound like a creep" news, I highly suggest contacting a mod to close this thread down and doing some deep soul searching, my dude. Nothing good will come of this thread.

TheContact

Yea dude she didn't add you bc she's probably creeped out by you. Find someone else

Man read what you just wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom