• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto GAF Meetup 33: Insert Witty Tile Here

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
o22pr3Y.png

Date: November 4th, 7pm

Pre Meetup: ??

Actual Meetup: ??

Make some suggestions! Tilt has come up, and I wouldn't mind Home of Hot Taste again. It's a few weeks out so we have some time.

TTC Closures

Meetup FAQ by
4tyYQdE.jpg

But I'm shy and scared of meeting people I don't know
Best way to get over that? Go out and meet some people. Yes, we don't know you, and you don't know us. However, the people I've met have all been friendly and we haven't had disagreements in the past. What will you talk about? What do you want to talk about?

But it's too far and it's too cold warm!

Yes...! Another convert of Team Warm! One of us was driving back from NEW YORK the night of the last meet up and STILL made it. Another came all the way from OTTAWA! The temperatures for the last meet up, I'm guessing, were colder than this coming meet up AND there was a power outage last time. Nothing...stops this train.
^ No fucking weather excuses. It's the Fall now and this is basically one of the small parts of the year where the weather should be agreeable to everyone. Come on, people.

But I don't drink alcohol and bar food is disgusting
Come chat and/or bring your portable game system and play a few rounds of that popular video game with us. You can always come just to say hello, see the carnage, and be witness to the shenanigans.

But I'm poor...! :(
If you can make it, people usually treat others to at least one round. Of course, we aren't going to do this if Rob Ford or something like 50 crazies show up, but anyone who comes for a drink always gets one. You can always join Kraftwerk for some Kraft Water.

I'm busy doing [insert activity here]

If you're busy at home watching tv/movies or playing video games, they aren't going anywhere, and you can play games with us and discuss tv/movies with us. If you're busy doing someone, well...you can finish and then come visit after a shower of course.

I'm tired
Nothing brings out the energy like discussion and body slams.

Why would I want to go meet a bunch of Internet gaming nerds?

lol says the person posting on an Internet gaming forum.

yeFKdd2.png

Attending
shadowkat
krae
chaobreaker
StrangeRoboMemory
Firehawk
Mhee
Quadratic
Barrel Cannon
gabbo
Cripplegate

6C0wLxH.png

Maybe
Kuro
dluu
Deraldin
Sober
Fuzzy
Switch Back 9
EvilMario

doruyvj.png

Not going
Kave

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I’m a maybe. I just hope this cold/flu/hatred of cold goes away by the 4th.

+1 for home of Hot Taste and maybe even Futures this time. Tilt was ok too.

dluu13

Just realized my buddy is in town for that weekend. I will have to see what's going to happen or if he has other plans.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I’m a maybe. I just hope this cold/flu/hatred of cold goes away by the 4th.

+1 for home of Hot Taste and maybe even Futures this time. Tilt was ok too.

Hah! As if your hatred of cold will go away...

Hope you feel better. You have 3 weeks to get over your cold/flu.

Sober

Just getting over a cold or some sickness myself, so the 4th sounds good. I'm all but good, so put me down for maybe until the date gets closer.

Gotta go find me a jacket in the meantime.

Quadratic

You guys coulda gone to the Green Room before it moves if you'd chosen that date. In my opinion, the best place in Toronto to meet up.

I saw it was closing too. So many memories during my school years. I still think it's a money laundering operation for some Triad group..

I should be in for Nov 4 unless something unexpected happens.

Top Bottom