• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, for my birthday I wish for lots of Scribbles/Sketch fanart! You can check how they look on my DA page. Go.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
1fnzc.png

What is with the Lyra/Heartstrings pony always wanting humans (maybe it is because of that recent fanfic I read via ED...I don't know...?) Just and odd thing, is it a meme I missed out on? (and both xbox and PS3 are awesome...=o )

Oh, yes, Scootaloo is the best CMC, but only because she reminds me of Buttercup. and I loved Buttercup sooo much from the Powerpuff Girls =p (Yeah, was made fun of back then, now it doesn't seem like it was a big deal, weirdly...)

I would say Pandaman's pic is somewhat inappropriate...but I sort of picked up he is into odd things (and nothing wrong with that...I guess =/)

Oh Soarin', everyone knows you read those magazines in the bathroom! Plus, it would hide your wing boners much easier...(but, if Spitfire didn't want others to see it, she shouldn't have posed for those shots?) Oh, and I think the bottom pic is her liking a chili cutie mark, though, it could be another pony I suppose.

THAT FLUTTERSHY PLUSHIE!!! *so jealous...*

Sill deciding on what to pony-cize my avy into...I am failing at making a 'Bad Girl' pony that shows up at the size I would like...but my other idea, a pony with a gun-lance (via Monster Hunter series) it's cutting it either...

What is with the Lyra/Heartstrings pony always wanting humans (maybe it is because of that recent fanfic I read via ED...I don't know...?) Just and odd thing, is it a meme I missed out on? (and both xbox and PS3 are awesome...=o )
As far as I know it is entirely based on the way she was caught sitting on a bench at the beginning of Dragonshy.

4NYsb.jpg

Silly Lyra that's not how ponies sit! Do you think you're human or something?

Link Man

Banned
Hey, I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in a full-series runthrough of FLCL on New Year's Day in the synchtube. Anybody?

Oh, yes, Scootaloo is the best CMC, but only because she reminds me of Buttercup. and I loved Buttercup sooo much from the Powerpuff Girls =p (Yeah, was made fun of back then, now it doesn't seem like it was a big deal, weirdly...)

I would say Pandaman's pic is somewhat inappropriate...but I sort of picked up he is into odd things (and nothing wrong with that...I guess =/)

Oh Soarin', everyone knows you read those magazines in the bathroom! Plus, it would hide your wing boners much easier...(but, if Spitfire didn't want others to see it, she shouldn't have posed for those shots?) Oh, and I think the bottom pic is her liking a chili cutie mark, though, it could be another pony I suppose.

THAT FLUTTERSHY PLUSHIE!!! *so jealous...*

Sill deciding on what to pony-cize my avy into...I am failing at making a 'Bad Girl' pony that shows up at the size I would like...but my other idea, a pony with a gun-lance (via Monster Hunter series) it's cutting it either...

I think the Lyra thing came from one of her first appearances:

Mint_green_pony_sitting_oddly_on_bench_S1E07.png

It started out just riffing on her sitting like a human, but then people decided she had a general fascination with humans that manifested in her sitting like one.

Oh completely forgot about that! I thought it was Pinkie who sat like that...

Ehh...the hands, well...no thanks. Thanks for the reminder =p

@ Panadaman Hmm, *Imagines Demon's Souls ponys...* Couldn't be as bad as that Cupcakes story; and taking down Celestia and everypony else would be rather fun...=) Demon's and Dark Souls are hardly gorey, but then again it could be an odd mix, that is for sure...no more than what I imagine a Monster Hunter mix would be8..*pictures*

Seriously, I cannot see ponies killing other animals like Kelbis for food and armor...no, but the elder dragons and wyverns, maybe...especially the weather-manipulation ones. They would take away from what the Pegisi do..the exception would also be Kirin, but maybe not, as I am not sure if Celestia would like that sort of competition. ;p

Link Man

Banned
Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow marks the last day of the MLP marathon in the synchtube. We will be playing the Return of Harmony saga starting tonight at 11PM EST/ 8PM Pacific/ 4AM GMT, so if you're going to be available, we'd love to see you there.

Until then, Luna Eclipsed will be playing on loop, so be sure to catch it if you can!

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't get anything pony for Christmas What I did get, though, is a lot of the things I'd need to start learning to draw for real. So that's going to be fun.

The gift that keeps on giving.

Looking forward to whatever art you put out in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom