• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation Thread 2: Can't take anymore of this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramello

You are talking about a company that made the circle pad pro, talked about a vitality sensor and once had a press conference focused on pacman. It's not easy to predict Nintendo.

I never said its easy to predict them, all I said was that's it's very easy to interpret their marketing strategy and from that you can form various hypothesis about what they would do in implementing that strategy (that's the hard part).

z0m3le

Banned
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/01/24/xbox-720-will-be-six-times-as-powerful-as-current-gen

"Following initial reports from tech blogs Fudzilla and SemiAccurate, our sources have confirmed that mass production of the system's GPU will indeed begin by the end of 2012 but will not, however, be based on AMD's 7000 series Southern Islands GPU. Instead, the processor will be derived from the 6000 series, which was introduced last year. More specifically, it will be akin to the Radeon HD 6670"

"In real terms, the Xbox 720's raw graphics processing power is expected to be six times that of the Xbox 360 and will yield 20-percent greater performance than Nintendo's forthcoming console, the Wii U."

Some very important things pop out here:
1. IGN confirmed the story independently from the original rumor, which makes it much more likely.
2. The GPU isn't 6 times the processing power of the 360 if it's a HD6670, it would have to be a very customized part, because 6x the 360 is 1.4Tflops, not the 768 Gflops from the HD6670, so I am guessing 6 times is an overall performance increase. (faster cpu/ram/gpu)
3. If it is a custom part based on HD6670 and is 20% faster than Wii U, that puts the performance of the Wii U close to a HD6570...

If you stop thinking about Gflops and start thinking about fill rates and other aspects, it would be much easier to hit that 6times statement.

I think no matter where Wii U actually ends up, the entire industry is going to be surprised where x720 ends up, and that to me, is all that really matters, Wii U and x720 being closely comparable (inside x2) it won't matter where the PS4 sits, even if it goes insane with 1200% faster than PS3, it won't mean anything to 3rd parties, they will just up port their games to the system, the largest console(s) base directs development.

BTW I am not saying Wii U will use a turks GPU, it will just perform around the level of an HD6570 which I believe is what trinity is targeted around (so my earliest estimates are possibly right)

Arkam if you are reading all this mayhem maybe you should try to get a better idea of what Wii U actually has inside of it, if you aren't a software developer it's easy to mistake the sort of power you have there, I am starting to believe that you simply heard some basic specs and thought that the next gen would crush it, then maybe heard something like Xenos has more memory bandwidth (256bit vs 128bit) and targeted that to make your statement true.

I think Nintendo has a lot to reclaim this next generation when it comes to tech, Gamecube was a marvel, so much so that its tech stayed with Nintendo for 11 years.

It was risky, and I doubt it could ever happen again, but Wii U won't be a Wii.

PogiJones

Banned
I'm a developer in the BPM realm and have access to a number of comany emails from working project to project at different companies(IBM, Charles Schwab, etc). It's customary to give contractors internal emails to ease communication within projects

But I'm not going to use my more gaming centric emails to lie and troll an Internet forum. All I can say is I believe Arkam is full of crap.

This post revealed my biases to myself. I instantly believed you more than Arkam.

I guess the fact that the rest of GAF ignored you shows they really don't have a double standard.

I'm a horrible human being.

Log4Girlz

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/01/24/xbox-720-will-be-six-times-as-powerful-as-current-gen

"Following initial reports from tech blogs Fudzilla and SemiAccurate, our sources have confirmed that mass production of the system's GPU will indeed begin by the end of 2012 but will not, however, be based on AMD's 7000 series Southern Islands GPU. Instead, the processor will be derived from the 6000 series, which was introduced last year. More specifically, it will be akin to the Radeon HD 6670"

"In real terms, the Xbox 720's raw graphics processing power is expected to be six times that of the Xbox 360 and will yield 20-percent greater performance than Nintendo's forthcoming console, the Wii U."

Some very important things pop out here:
1. IGN confirmed the story independently from the original rumor, which makes it much more likely.
2. The GPU isn't 6 times the processing power of the 360 if it's a HD6670, it would have to be a very customized part, because 6x the 360 is 1.4Tflops, not the 768 Gflops from the HD6670, so I am guessing 6 times is an overall performance increase. (faster cpu/ram/gpu)
3. If it is a custom part based on HD6670 and is 20% faster than Wii U, that puts the performance of the Wii U close to a HD6570...

If you stop thinking about Gflops and start thinking about fill rates and other aspects, it would be much easier to hit that 6times statement.

I think no matter where Wii U actually ends up, the entire industry is going to be surprised where x720 ends up, and that to me, is all that really matters, Wii U and x720 being closely comparable (inside x2) it won't matter where the PS4 sits, even if it goes insane with 1200% faster than PS3, it won't mean anything to 3rd parties, they will just up port their games to the system, the largest console(s) base directs development.

BTW I am not saying Wii U will use a turks GPU, it will just perform around the level of an HD6570 which I believe is what trinity is targeted around (so my earliest estimates are possibly right)

Arkam if you are reading all this mayhem maybe you should try to get a better idea of what Wii U actually has inside of it, if you aren't a software developer it's easy to mistake the sort of power you have there, I am starting to believe that you simply heard some basic specs and thought that the next gen would crush it, then maybe heard something like Xenos has more memory bandwidth (256bit vs 128bit) and targeted that to make your statement true.

I think Nintendo has a lot to reclaim this next generation when it comes to tech, Gamecube was a marvel, so much so that its tech stayed with Nintendo for 11 years.

It was risky, and I doubt it could ever happen again, but Wii U won't be a Wii.

IGN better be right.

z0m3le

Banned
IGN better be right.

All x720 rumors and Wii U rumors (minus Arkam's) point to IGN's assessment... Wii U needs to be between "2.5x"-"5x" more powerful, considering the bird demo on early dev kits, the way the bird interacted with the snow, and the extra Ram, not to mention the modern shading units (lighting) There is nothing that even really hints at a weak box.

At least there is a good chance we will get new info in 23hours.

All x720 rumors and Wii U rumors (minus Arkam's) point to IGN's assessment... Wii U needs to be between "2.5x"-"5x" more powerful, considering the bird demo on early dev kits, the way the bird interacted with the snow, and the extra Ram, not to mention the modern shading units (lighting) There is nothing that even really hints at a weak box.

At least there is a good chance we will get new info in 23hours.
The snow falls off the feathers! It falls off!!

Goodlife

Excuse me from being dull, but wouldn't it be fairly difficult to produce a machine that's weaker than the 360/PS3 5 or so years later, despite it have lots more memory?

z0m3le

Banned
Who brought up the rumor that the Xbox 720 will be 20% stronger than the Wii U?

That was IGN, Fudzilla made the rumor about the 720 being 6times as powerful (GPU wise, it won't be if the rumor is to be believed, the GPU is about 3x faster than Xenos processing wise)

x720 is going to be a lot weaker than the majority of the gaming industry thought last e3, all the reliable sources say it isn't going to be the jump 360 was, and 6x the 360 is about half what people expected.

Wii U won't have a large difference in quality at most we are looking at graphics quality "set to high vs ultra" for the other consoles.

Hmm.

Hopefully we get something to settle this, E3 feels so long away.

I haven't seen any notable rumor that puts it below 360, with the ram alone, you can expect a noticeable improvement over current gen. After seeing the bird demo, I feel like it is impossible that arkam's rumor could have merit, and is likely just a misunderstanding he has with the box or the 2nd hand information he acquired.

DrWong

Accroding to IG Mag. (French mag.) guys Assassin's Creed III for Wii U has been officially confirmed this morning, during an Ubisoft press conference.

The Facebook quote from IG Magazine >
Ubisoft annonce Assassin's Creed 3 sur consoles next gen en fin d'année mais aussi un jeu sur le réseau social GREE sur smartphone : les 2 jeux seront indépendants mais partageront le même univers...

That was IGN, Fudzilla made the rumor about the 720 being 6times as powerful (GPU wise, it won't be if the rumor is to be believed, the GPU is about 3x faster than Xenos processing wise)

x720 is going to be a lot weaker than the majority of the gaming industry thought last e3, all the reliable sources say it isn't going to be the jump 360 was, and 6x the 360 is about half what people expected.
Who? which rumours are reliable and which are not?

Wii U won't have a large difference in quality at most we are looking at graphics quality "set to high vs ultra" for the other consoles.
Most of the current crop of console games are set to "low" so I have trouble picturing this.

I haven't seen any notable rumor that puts it below 360, with the ram alone, you can expect a noticeable improvement over current gen. After seeing the bird demo, I feel like it is impossible that arkam's rumor could have merit, and is likely just a misunderstanding he has with the box or the 2nd hand information he acquired.

He didn't say it was outright weaker than the 360 and confirmed more ram, once again looks like you are choosing which rumours are reliable. I wish people would stop using that bird demo as some kind of proof of anything other than that tech demo exists.

Iwata did say to not expect a cheap console, referencing the wii's launch price specifically.

But I think that was before the 3DS bailout

For the sake of precision I recall in the original quote he actually said something much different, along the liines of "WiiU at launch won't be as cheap as Wii is now".

He didn't say it was outright weaker than the 360 and confirmed more ram, once again looks like you are choosing which rumours are reliable. I wish people would stop using that bird demo as some kind of proof of anything other than that tech demo exists.

It was running on a Wii U. It has more value than any of the nonsense in this thread.

Shion

The best lesson a Nintendo fan can learn is to be a gamer first buy other hardware or invest in decent PCs so you wont miss out on great 3rd Party games. Because Nintendo rides the "special" bus when it comes to hardware :)

Well, if I could have my Zelda, Metroid etc. with up-to-date graphics on PC I wouldn't care less about Nintendo’s consoles. That's the problem here, Zelda and Metroid, aren't casual games like Wii Sports, they need the graphics.

I certainly don't want to play another outdated looking Zelda game ever again.

Vaporizer

Banned
saying that the RAM is "quite slow" is a bit confusing, as the RAM in X360 and PS3 is also "quite slow" by current standards.

correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Zelda demo where he was fighting the giant spider in 1080p real-time? if so, that is well beyond what X360 and PS3 are capable of.

not quite. the ps3 does have xdr ram connected at full processor speed

Duallusion

Since WiiU is so NDA'd to hell and back, do MS and Sony know what are its specs? And if so, how do they go about getting this information? Do they employ some super spy-ninjas or is it just a mundane matter of Mattrick picking up the phone and calling Rein or whoever?

z0m3le

Banned
When a rumor from one source is collaborated by another (6x 360 rumor) and given to us from 2 independent sources, that should count as a reliable source, while xbox magazine rumors should probably be looked at with a bit more skepticism.

Most of the current crop of console games are set to "low" so I have trouble picturing this.
I was using High and Ultra as a comparative between those two systems, since consoles have no such things as "low" settings, I find your knowledge on the subject dubious.

A tech demo running on the show floor, inside a Wii U prototype unit, on early dev kits, is a pretty good judge of what is possible on a final unit, especially if the final units got a "nice bump" in power.

Since WiiU is so NDA'd to hell and back, do MS and Sony know what are its specs? And if so, how do they go about getting this information? Do they employ some super spy-ninjas or is it just a mundane matter of Mattrick picking up the phone and calling Rein or whoever?

Probably.

You'd be surprised how often it's the latter just disguised as "We want to make sure your game can run on anything, how comparable is our hardware to the competition?"

actually, in one of his earlier posts, he says its weaker in everything but ram amount. He also said the ram is slower than 360/PS3, and his company struggles to match 360 without sacrifices.

z0m3le

Banned
The Wii is a weird one, as compared to last gen there's plenty of grunt under the hood, but not using traditional shaders holds it back, unlike the Xbox which was a mini-PC through and through.

As for my own personal opinion on this matter, I don't distrust Arkam. I've had a few chats with him now and I have no reason to label him a fake or a troll. I also don't feel his posting history indicates malicious behaviour. He's been quite polite, and elaborated where necessary, especially when he first made statements about the Wii U floating around Xbox 360 power levels. His timeliness with replies is irrelevant given not everybody has the time to spend several hours a day on GAF bending over for a demanding community (his posting history suggests he is not a regular poster at all), and many of these demands seem to come from people frustrated with what he's saying and looking to take him down a peg. Scepticism is warranted, especially before he verified his employment, and though nobody has to believe him at all, the aggressive attacks and belittling is really quite inappropriate, and shows the insecurities of the people attacking moreso than any flaw in what Arkam is saying.

People need a little refresher on what, exactly, he has stated. He openly specified he does not know the final specs, and only the bits and pieces of a recent kit. He clarified, again openly and up front, that by 'less powerful' he means Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 game would have to be 'scaled back' to run on the Wii U. For specifics, he stated the system features a tri-core out of order CPU, 1GB of 'pretty slow RAM', and a 'decently featured' GPU that 'lacks raw muscle'. He also stated it is 'good and efficient', and that when it ships performance will be 'give or take a little' in the ballpark of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

He's not once said that the hardware is a blanket downgrade from the 360/PS3. He has not pointed to any specific piece of technology and said "this is worse than the 360". He has not discredited the possibility that some part of the Wii U is superior to current gen systems (if anything he endorsed this). What he said was that porting a 360/PS3 game directly to the Wii U would require scaling back the game due to hardware difficulties, and he gauges this as 'less powerful'.

It is strange that he is the only leak to openly and blatantly claim the hardware is very similar to current generation systems. But again, there are a whole host of reasons he might think this, regardless of whether he is wrong or right.

Those expecting a bit of grunt under the hood should maybe take a step back though, because numerous reports have suggested otherwise. Not just Arkam, but basically everybody other than IGN. We'll see come launch.

I love this post and shrod's specs:

CPU: tri-core at 2.916 GHz
GPU: 480 SPUs at 486 MHz (final kit would have a bump in at least the clock, but SPU numbers might increase as well)
RAM: 1 GB+

This points to a lot of people (including my early estimates of a Trinity GPU)

IGN's rumor actually fits perfectly with everything else we've heard, just look at the GPU that x720 is targeting, it's a HD6670, 768Gflops, 480 SPU...

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4278/amds-radeon-hd-6670-radeon-hd-6570

Wii U's GPU would be comparable to a HD6570, it's ~20% slower than the HD6670, if it was underclocked below 500mhz in the early dev kits, it would of been probably around ~500Gflops (624Gflops at stock speeds)... If Wii U based their GPU around Trinity as many people assumed, it would make a ton of sense that we get these numbers, and we see IGN's confirmation of Fudzilla's rumor become true.

Basically 6x is all bs, we all know that 6x means nothing, it's arbitrary and has no real way to measure directly lol.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
If the Wii U will be LESS powerful than an Xbox360 as some of the rumors are saying, it must be very cheap (199 €) to convince me to purchase it.
and probably not at launch.

If the Wii U will be LESS powerful than an Xbox360 as some of the rumors are saying, it must be very cheap (199 €) to convince me to purchase it.
and probably not at launch.

Only one rumor is saying that (and it was started in this thread).
And it would cost like $150.

Donnie

Did he though? He said it had more RAM, but then he said his dev kit has 1GB, which wouldn't point to more ram as dev kits usually have twice as much RAM as the standard console (360 dev kits have 1GB). For instance lherre said his dev kit had 2GB of ram and that Nintendo were aiming for 3GB (which points to 1GB currently for the standard console with the aim of 1.5GB).

This is yet another inconsistency in Arkams claims. Saying more RAM but giving a number which suggests the same RAM as 360..

Did he though? He said it had more RAM, but then he said his dev kit has 1GB, which wouldn't point to more ram as dev kits usually have twice as much RAM as the standard console (360 dev kits have 1GB). For instance llhere said his dev kit had 2GB of ram and that Nintendo were aiming for 3GB (which points to 1GB currently for the standard console with the aim of 1.5GB).

This is yet another inconsistency in Arkams claims. Saying more RAM but giving a number which suggests the same RAM as 360..

So, again.
He's either:

A. Trolling

or

B. Being fed a sack of lies/half truths and then spreading them here.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I don't believe he said the devkits specifically had 1GB of RAM. He said the system had 1GB, along with a tri-core out of order CPU.

budpikmin

I predict nintendo going for a "refinement" generation rather than a the "disruption" tactics they employed this gen. I point to the 3DS as strong evidence towards the idea. Both the DS and Wii were major disruptors in their respective markets. Both introduced wild new innovations and historically poorly explored ideas to shake things up. And in that they found massive success.

The 3DS in comparison does relatively little to "shake up" the handheld world. 3D was meant to be a hook for sure, but under the hood, the 3DS handily surpassed the previous gen's competition (PSP) without going so far as its newest competitor, the Vita. In doing so, the 3DS has begun getting games that in the past went to the PSP rather than the DS while still maintaining price competitive (it is at the moment anyway). They may have lost some market share to Apple and the mobile market, but they certainly haven't lost all or even an overwhelming majority of it, and what numbers they did lose is being supplemented by the PSP market they previously did not have access to.

I think (hope) they're planning something similar for the Wii U. Noticeably surpass the current gen but don't get carried away lest they suffer an inflated hardware price. Introduce a hook that is still appealing to many of the casuals out there and, most importantly, differentiates the console from its competition, but simultaneously court 3rd parties and enable the possibility of content previously lacking on the Wii. Tablets aren't revolutionary by any means, but they are the new hotness and will be for a few years. They can capitalize on the allure of tablets, drawing in casuals who are familiar and at ease with the tech into buying it for their families. iPads are cool and all but they're tough to share communally. The Wii U provides a portal to using tablets that the entire family can take turns sharing. At the same time, because the casual appeal of the Wii U is going to be diminished compared to the Wii, supplement the loss of consumers with previously uninterested hardcore gamers that are drawn by the HD graphics and 3rd party ports.

If the Wii U is significantly cheaper than its next gen rivals AND it has a good chunk of that casual appeal that Kinect and the original wii had, casuals adoption rates will be much higher than the more expensive alternatives. Once it gets into homes, family members that are gamers will realize 3rd party ports are coming to the console with full HD graphics that still LOOK GOOD but are inferior to the 720/PS4 counterparts. This will be in stark contrast to the Wii where the gamers weren't ever there at all to begin with. Having access to those coveted 3rd party games, many will simply stick with the Wii U rather than upgrade to much pricier consoles that have the exact same games.

I couldn't agree with you more. I think the 3DS is the perfect indication of Nintendo's current strategy. The only things Nintendo had to rectify with the 3DS were it's price and the game library. So long as they launch Wii U with the right price and launch lineup, the plan you've outlined above should work out incredibly well for them.

z0m3le

Banned
His information was pieced together. I think it's safe to assume that we can't really use his gauge, and if the Fudzilla rumor confirmed by IGN's sources are true, then it won't matter either way, because that rumor said that the x720 is going to have a GPU based on the HD6670, which is a far cry from 6x Xenos in pure processing power. That is why I love those multiplier numbers, they don't mean anything yet become the most important piece of information given.

IGN's rumor actually aligns perfectly with those x2 rumors, which reminds me of 100 pages back or so when we were all saying 2x=5x... a 480spu is about twice as many as you can compare from the Xenos, yet it ends up 5x as powerful if you consider the entire package (fill rates, cpu being OoOe, much more ram, and a larger edram on the GPU.

A 6670 and a 6570 fit the x720 and Wii U console IGN & earlier rumors perfectly.

Also who really cares how much more powerful these two consoles will be as long as they are close to each other in performance, that is all that will ever matter for next gen. Devs aren't going to double their dev teams/time to push GRAFFIX this next gen just for the lawls.

ozfunghi

It doesn't add up.

Wii was more powerful (yet less featured) than the xbox. Gamecube was not far behind. Both had controller ports, memory slots, large discdrives. Now we have the WiiU, that does not have controller ports, has a smaller discdrive, and has nearly as much practical case volume as a GCN and double that of the Wii, yet Nintendo somehow forgot along the way how to put powerful hardware in a small case? This generation, they need more case volume for less power than the actual previous generation?

I can't imagine WiiU being weaker compared to PS360 than Wii was compared to the xbox, just by looking at its size. I know this is not a good analogy, and maybe my brain just can't cope, but in a time where laptops cost 500 bucks, have an i5 inside, large screen, battery, HDD and are no (or not much) larger than a WiiU, running games the 360 can't handle as well while running on a bloated OS, and all the while making a profit on the actual hardware... i just can't see how it's possible for the WiiU to be less or merely as powerful as a 360.

Donnie

I don't believe he said the devkits specifically had 1GB of RAM. He said the system had 1GB, along with a tri-core out of order CPU.

The current Wii U dev kit i am talking about (not this supposed new one in the last few weeks) Is slightly LESS powerful than the Xbox 360. What I mean by that is that we would have to scale back/change our Xbox/PS3 games to run on the console. Its a tri core out of order cpu with 1GB of pretty slow ram and a decently featured gpu that lacks raw muscle.

I think that makes it pretty clear he's talking about the dev kit.

Welp. I knew it was all too good to be true. Every nintendo console post snes has had a caveat and apparently this one is no different. If arkams' information is indeed true then consider me very disappointed. I very cautiously await E3.

Massa

Did he though? He said it had more RAM, but then he said his dev kit has 1GB, which wouldn't point to more ram as dev kits usually have twice as much RAM as the standard console (360 dev kits have 1GB). For instance llhere said his dev kit had 2GB of ram and that Nintendo were aiming for 3GB (which points to 1GB currently for the standard console with the aim of 1.5GB).

It wasn't until 2009 that Microsoft released devkits with 1GB of RAM. It wouldn't be unheard of for prototype devkits to have the same amount of RAM as the final system.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
But according to iherre it has more than 1GB...

He said the devkits had more than 1GB. I don't recall him saying the final system has more.

I think that makes it pretty clear he's talking about the dev kit.

Indeed. I suspect he is mistaken then, or it is a devkit issue.

Donnie

It wasn't until 2009 that Microsoft released devkits with 1GB of RAM. It wouldn't be unheard of for prototype devkits to have the same amount of RAM as the final system.

That's fine apart from the fact that we already know the WiiU dev kit had 2GB of ram quite some time ago (with Nintendo aiming for more in future) through Lherre's posts.

EDIT: Actually looking back at his posts he seems to be saying that the dev kits have more than 2GB. He mentions 2GB as the lower range of what Nintendo said they would put in the dev kits but says the kit he has uses the higher amount of that range, so more than 2GB (3GB probably?). I may be misunderstanding him, but that seems to be what he's saying:

Lherre said:
I can't speak about all the questions/details here but devkits have double memory amount than future retail hardware (is "usual" with the devkits because they need extra memory for debug purposes), the thing with this is that like memory amount is in an open range now (not closed) they have the "better" choice right now (I mean in the range the higher amount in the devkits). For example, if Wii U memory range is 4-5 gb, the kits have 10 gb instead 8 gb. So as I said before that memory can't be less than 1 gb, the kits have at least 2 gb :p (is higher of course because this is the lower value of the range).

Jarsonot

Eh, if games on Wii U look like the best games on current gen HD twins, but with better fps, AI, more enemies onscreen, etc. - I'd be fine with that.

I play a lot of retro games too, and grew up playing games. I distinctly remember having fun with them without them having incredibly real detailed graphics.

For me anyway, today's (best level of) graphics are good enough. Just make everything buttery smooth, make the games fun, and I'm in.

I think a part of me would be disappointed in it not being OMG NEXT GEN, but then I'd play the new metroid and zelda. All would be well again. =)

tkscz

Ok I don't get it. ONE guys makes ONE post and all of GAF believes him? You guys must be joking. I mean, how do we believe him? He could be just some troll who has been watching the thread until he got accepted to GAF. Then made this post in order to see how many would believe him. I mean, he said it had modern hardware in it that was weaker than what was in the 360. Any GPU from AMD 4000 series and up, can not be weaker than an early 2000 series. And even if it's tri-core, out-of-order pretty much puts it above the 360 right there. It makes little sense to me how (s)he's more believable than IGN.

Nibel

So.. are we back to this?

du4GW.png

Thanks Arkam, THANK YOU! :(

(Can't believe that Nintendo will release a console which is less powerful than the 360)

So.. are we back to this?

du4GW.png

Thanks Arkam, THANK YOU! :(

(Can't believe that Nintendo will release a console which is less powerful than the 360)

I still can't believe how people aren't fully reading into it.
1. Either he has been fed false information
2. He's working with an older dev kit (which Arkam has stated himself)

How about you wait for confirmation on how powerful it will be, before jumping to conclusions.

tkscz

I still can't believe how people aren't fully reading into it.
1. Either he has been fed false information
2. He's working with an older dev kit (which Arkam has stated himself)

How about you wait for confirmation on how powerful it will be, before jumping to conclusions.

he was joking, that was kind of obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom