• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Journey releasing March 15th in JPN PSN (1200 yen)

Endo Punk

About time we get a release date. I need this game for medicine after playing the more chaotic games like TM and SkullGirls in March.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
So, will camera control solely via sixaxis sensor or will the right stick option be in as well (like in the beta)?

On my birthday! Thanks TGC, this will be the best (and only) gift I will receive!

Really wish it was 9.99, now I have to break my rule of spending over that amount on dl games.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
will be bought

Journey |OT| I'm Forever Yours...Faithfully

I can do the OT unless someone else really wants to do it

StuBurns

Banned
Journey |OT| I Can See For Miles And Miles, I Can See For Miles And Miles...
Journey |OT| Near, Far, Where Ever You Are...

I like the lyric concept bizarrely. You could do practically any line from Kashmir.

Whatever it's named, I'll be avoiding that thing for the day you cheeky Yanks get the game before me. When Flower came out I think the UK release was first, I think I was one of the first people on GAF to finish it so no one could taint it for me, this time I'm not so lucky.

iNvid02

US wallet loaded with funds, day one

@stuburns
bestbuy now sell US PSN cards to people outside US, they have specific
billing address you can use for items - you could buy $20 PSN card for $20

Can't wait. Is the music from the past few trailers confirmed to be from the game?

It's part of the original score written for the game by Austin Wintory, so I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be in the game; judging by the performance a while back consisting of music from the game, it sounds like there will be leitmotifs throughout the soundtrack.

They also recorded the soundtrack with an orchestra and plan to release it at some point.

Edit: If you want some more music from the game, check out this recent post on Wintory's personal site. Gorgeous!

EagleEyes

Time to dust off the ole PS3 and give it some love. I adored Flower back in the day and everything i've seen of Journey has been amazing. Can't wait.

StuBurns

Banned
@stuburns
bestbuy now sell US PSN cards to people outside US, they have specific
billing address you can use for items - you could buy $20 PSN card for $20
Thanks, it's something I'll consider, but I bought a couple of things on the Japanese store, then when PSN died, I couldn't get that account for some reason, so I'm a little gunshy. I might do it, not sure. It'll be a very long day if I don't, I know that.

ACESmkII

It's part of the original score written for the game by Austin Wintory, so I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be in the game; judging by the performance a while back consisting of music from the game, it sounds like there will be leitmotifs throughout the soundtrack.

They also recorded the soundtrack with an orchestra and plan to release it at some point.

Edit: If you want some more music from the game, check out this recent post on Wintory's personal site. Gorgeous!

Awesome news. The music gave me goosebumps and fit the visuals perfectly.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Except walking in the sand felt like doing it in real life : painfull. Should have been more fluid, like floating on it.

I rarely agree with the "you're playing it wrong" line of argument, but you really were. Either you're surfing across that sand or you're sailing through the air.

sphinx

the piano man
joystixbh6.jpg

Oh my god, I've been waiting almost 30 years for this game to appear on consoles, So happy!!

Top Bottom