• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Great news Justin Timberlake fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Der Kommisar said:
Gay%20Thread%20congrats.jpg

Well thanks. Is that supposed to be an insult? :lol

The gayer the better, chum.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Song sounds pretty cool to me, but I've always been a JT fan. I don't even hide. :)

But everyone gives Diddy such a hard time cause he always needs to be in his artist's songs. Well Timberland is out of control lately. JT doesn't need him in there. I hope Timber is only in this one tune. I'm getting sick of him.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I have JT's first album in my car right now.... yea I said it... kiss my ass.. I am lookin forward to this..

Also

Timbo has been working out like a mad man, so i guess he feels he needs to show everyone....

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Jesus...people still use those moronic pictures to insult someone? Hahaha. Damn!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Incognito said:
co produced by timbaland

why? why do you keep doing this? (I mean besides for the buckets of money)

Mason

I don't get why people are having such a hard time getting into this. Maybe because I really don't have any attachment to his music and I wasn't expecting a particular sound? Try listening to it like it's some random artist you've never heard of and see if you like it better. I can't stop playing it.

NME

And just the other day I was asking my wife what had happened to Timberlake.

Latent psychic abilities ftw.

Christopher

I heard this song at a club last weekend, it's a pretty hot beat in a club atmosphere...it doesn't sound like him at all though.

Christopher

I just saw the video on MTV I think it debuted two days ago or something...what the hell I hate how they tried to be so artsy with it...it's a fun song not a movie...what the hell is the explosion for at the end?

Christopher said:
I just saw the video on MTV I think it debuted two days ago or something...what the hell I hate how they tried to be so artsy with it...it's a fun song not a movie...what the hell is the explosion for at the end?
ARTSY = EXPLOSIONS?!

*MIND IS BLOWN*

Mr Jared

I like the song but hate the video. You watch a Justin Timberlake video for the poppin fresh dance moves. .

I did not see any of those. EXPLOSION!!!1

Every time someone says they’re a JT fan I cry. I almost stop being a Bjork fan when she said she was down with JT. It’s like all the art fags didn’t pay attention to pop/R&B music until the white boys started doing it. Just because you tag along with the “cool” people don’t make you cool. And JT has been basking in the shade of anyone stupid enough to think that having JT around would boost their stock commercially. That Dior fad died when JT appeared on the cover of RollingsStone, at least for me. Actually I can’t remember if it was RS since I’ve blocked that image from my mind. Next thing you know, he’ll make surprise appearances at Girl Talk shows. I wish Eminem would hurry up and bust that fool in the mouth already. But knowing Eminem, he’s probably too busy fapping to his JT poster to bother.

unomas

Banned
I heard this on the radio two days ago and had no idea it was Timberlake. I thought the song was really good, and it's getting playtime on my Iriver consistantly.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I remember the days when I had a Timberlake avatar here,I was laughed at a lot for liking his music.

edit- My Love is much better imo than his first single.

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
There is a whole bunch of elitist (and some bad artists) who gave pop music a bad rep.

LET'S CELEBRATE GOOD POP MUSIC

**** YOU THE ELITIST

I like it. I also liked Justified.

Anyone who hates on JT only hates him because its cool to do so. I've long since abandoned the idea that you should only listen to the music that won't get you laughed at by your friends. Once I started listening to music I liked, I started liking music again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom