• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real next gen box art? (Mobile download warning) - THREAD OF THE MONTH

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
re6boxmotion.gif

hiryu64

I love how OP actually tried to make a point with cover art and stuff, but the thread went places when the joke undertone came up.

I would actually like that kind of thing in physical game covers but it seems really unfeasible ):

Sorry, I think I kinda derailed it with the Skyrim cover. :(

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Fucking Chrome. How can this shit just be busted week after week? Fuck.

MrBS

I want to thank everyone involved. This thread is single-handedly getting me through a terrible work day.

Amazing work in this thread thus far. I'll try my hand at contributing, even though this is my first attempt at using Photoshop for this purpose:

Deadly_Premonition_GOOD.gif

Bullza2o

I think I just spent the last 30 minutes reading each post. What a classic amazing thread. I have to sleep now, but I'm gonna subscribe. I sure hope to find more awesome things tomorrow!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
It's sad I get the majority of OP's references and I don't even play some of those fighters.

OP spoiler the King of Fighters one for me. I don't get it.

Top Bottom