• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bearded Riker or no beard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Mini skirt Troi
9ULRu.jpg

or cleavage troi?
Cleavage. Troi is always fine, though.

kingkaiser

It doesn't matter if bearded or not. Riker was the most asshole character in TNG or even the whole Star Trek franchise. Fucking chauvinist who likes to yell at every lower ranked crewmen and hit on every new female he meets. On the other hand he was always afraid to bear responsibility. He denied, like what, three, four or five times to command his own ship...I guess he really liked to be in the shadow of a real great captain. For reasons I will never understand Picard still thought he was some kind of a likeable or even talented person and so he encouraged him at any given opportunity. As a captain I would have thrown him out of the nearest airlock a long time ago…

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Rainbow Wesley?

Proper uniform Wesley?

Bonus ridiculous fake old Wesley

Cadet Wesley, the only time it was a good Wesley.

430px-Wesley_Crusher%2C_2368.jpg

It doesn't matter if bearded or not. Riker was the most asshole character in TNG or even the whole Star Trek franchise. Fucking chauvinist who likes to yell at every lower ranked crewmen and hit on every new female he meets. On the other hand he was always afraid to bear responsibility. He denied, like what, three, four or five times to command his own ship...I guess he really liked to be in the shadow of a real great captain. For reasons I will never understand Picard still thought he was some kind of a likeable or even talented person and so he encouraged him at any given opportunity. As a captain I would have thrown him out of the nearest airlock a long time ago…

nah, Neelix is the franchises biggest asshole.

Neelix.jpg

Either way you lose because you have to listen to Troi.

"Captain, I'm sensing STRONG EMOTIONS!"(acts like she has a massive headache)

lol. Everything Troi says is so damn obvious. Who the fuck needs empathic abilities?

*guy is yelling*

Troi: I sense how angry you are.

No shit, Troi. So useless.

kingkaiser

nah, Neelix is the franchises biggest asshole.

Neelix.jpg

Neelix was just a completely talentless person who just tried to survive somehow his whole life. To some degree he was even likeable. At least he never was in charge of anything unlike Riker.

Captain Edward Jellico is my true hero of the series.

180px-Jellico.jpg

He told this sucker right in the face what he, and probably whole Starfleet besides Picard, really thinks about him. He demoted him rightfully...and yeah, he told Troi not to dress like a Barbie and finally man up a little bit...hence she even decided a few episodes later to try the test and become a commander.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Love Ezri. She needs to do more things. She was in Cube.. or was it Cube 2? No, it was Cube. She was in Cube. And was my favorite Dax. (Sorry Jadzia)

jadedm17

Bearded, no question.
Beardless Data
Beardless/Visor Geordi
My one and only dax : Jadzia

As for Wesley and Troi, meh, don't get the hate, but I didn't grow up with TNG either.

Watching TNG last month in theatres, the actress who does Troi admitted she felt like a fool for her performance with the character, namely the earlier seasons. She worked with what she was given, not everyone can be Worf or Data.

I'm sorry, that was sarcasm, but I forgot to inflect.

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom