• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
I tried not to vote for purely cute girls being cute showsl ike Joshiraku and Acchi Kocchi. I love those shows to death but I wanted to list stuff more substantive.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'll count the votes when the deadline's almost up and vote for the show that's most likely to overtake SAO.

jman :(

GAF really needs to fucking watch F/Z. Seriously.

We should create a thread in Off-Topic with that exact title.

Theonik

I gave pretty good reasons for it. That subplot with DCI Barnaby and DS Jones investigating the antagonist was really gripping. When they finally narrowed down his location and the source of the SAO servers and you think they are closing in on him with the camera cutting between the two parties only for them to find a long abandoned warehouse. One of the best bits of anime this year.
Save excuses for the tribunal hearing!

DiGiKerot

Would it be bad if I voted for iDOLM@STER again? There was totally (a) new episode(s) of that broadcast this year, even without counting the Shiny Festa OAUs.

MCD

Heike senpai voice is so fucking good it makes me die like a rapid shoujo fangirl every time he speaks OMG

And oh, they ruined it with Prince. She wasn't meant to appear in this arc at all.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Heike senpai voice is so fucking good it makes me die like a rapid shoujo fangirl every time he speaks OMG

And oh, they ruined it with Prince. She wasn't meant to appear in this arc at all.

I'd feel more comfortable if I knew what this was in reference to.

wonzo

Banned
Encouragement of Climb 1
yamasusu1.jpg
yamasusu1a.jpg

yamasusu1b.jpg
yamasusu1c.jpg

This was pretty good outside of one really hilarious CG classroom moving shot. It's only 3 minutes long so it's definitely worth checking out.

It'll be on my final list.
I did! Let's be nakama!
nakamas

I haven't seen it. I know that this is a personal failing.
Don't worry, you still have one month to fix this most egregious of error's!

nah

e_i

Making my way through the Minami-ke series. Finished the first series, and now on the second--holy shit animation style change!

Edit: Wow...this series is on its third animation company.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Encouragement of Climb 1

This was pretty good outside of one really hilarious CG classroom moving shot. It's only 3 minutes long so it's definitely worth checking out.
I was kind of surprised at how okay it turned out to be. I'll keep watching it.

Crunchyroll got Cuticle Detective Inaba

The new winter anime announcements at Crunchyroll continue with Cuticle Detective Inaba which is set to broadcast every Friday starting on January 4, at 7:00pm Pacific Time for premium members, and January 11 for free members.

Based on the original manga written and illustrated by Mochi, Cuticle Detective Inaba centers around Hiroshi Inaba, who is genetically engineered to be part wolf and part human. He runs his own private detective agency, along with his cross-dressing secretary Yuta Sasaki and teenage assistant Kei Nozaki. Their goal is to arrest their arch-nemesis, Don Valentino, a goat that literally eats money!

Cuticle Detective Inaba will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands & Scandinavia.

Go_Ly_Dow

4/5 of my shows made it in Jexhius-sama's list. I must be pretty high up the moustache ranking now :(

Long as I don't crack monocle then all is well.

Jex

That list wasn't particularly hard to sort out once I accepted that Wolf Children wouldn't be on it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Not enough people voting for Tooth Brush Incest Rape.

Syrinx

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steroyd

Kokoro Connect - Michi Random

I remember enjoying the characters, I remember enjoying the anomalies that happened to them, but dang did I not enjoy Nagase's drama, the worst part being she wouldn't tell anyone anything, I was wishing she'd get sakuga slapped throughout the whole arc.

And a rare instance of best girl actually winning, bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom