• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Even Precure CGI is better what the fuck.
i7ntouuhUg2Zk.gif

i2pFHntssV7YE.gif

We're descending as human beings. We'll only get more vile.
We're only human. Humans are just human.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
It's inevitable that the anime thread is going to get creepy, I guess, but it's starting to feel like too much IRC is leaking onto the board. People aren't even bothering to link questionable things with NSFW warnings any more. At this point I only click on links from certain posters, but that doesn't help when people start posting it inline.
It's not just the risky content. Discussion in general feels more in-line with the IRC chat than ever before. I will admit I've had my fair share of blame here, but at times it does seem that this thread is too free-flowing for its own good.

OceanBlue

That's why you use the pure safebooru for those with pure hearts.

I try to do my best to label anything I think is questionable even is it isn't..

Browsing using rating:safe helps me out too. That's basically what safebooru is, right?

As for the NSFW thing, I think I've managed to keep my NSFW side away from AnimeGAF. I don't find it a big deal if people get borderline here, and in the case of Extollere's image, I just didn't dwell on it too much. In my opinion, it's pretty easy to just ignore posts that might offend you here.

wonzo

Banned
You know, I've never liked that effect, where the image inside the cloth is static as if the fabric were a window to another Photoshop layer. It was neat at first, but eventually you realise the animators are using it to make it easier for them drawing the clothes and that's just sad.
I can't get enough of that effect tbqh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom