• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

Guys, I want o see the new OT.

Please let'S finish this thread in less than 150min or I'll have to leave my office m(-.-)m

Not before this!

SUDLGfE.jpg

zeroshiki

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Reuenthal boned
the woman who tried to kill him
. All Oberstein boned was
a dog

That's the one aspect that makes me really appreciate Yang. He, for all intents and purposes,
never lost a match against Reindhart despite his inferior fire power and his incompetent superiors. He was an incredibly war general, but his problem was that his political beliefs did not let him see just how unlegitimate the government he served had become. Eventually he forms the Iserlohn republic, but it was too little to late.

Of course one does have to wonder whether that was ultimately for the greater good, as the Neue Reich brought stability to the galaxy (or the dozen planets that comprise the galaxy, really; the scope of power is very centralised), Reuenthal revolution aside.

I'm way more immature about this and chose Reinhardt's side because they had that German peerage thing going on and looked way cooler. Yang and his funny hat can take a hike.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
I'm way more immature about this and chose Reinhardt's side because they had that German peerage thing going on and looked way cooler. Yang and his funny hat can take a hike.
Prussians. Space Prussians. I know because Jexhius corrected me on it too.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
inUuu9e7aB5Vg.gif

You've still not descended a level to -5 yet? I thought it was a certainty that you'd fall down a level while I was a sleep since all you had to do was spam gifs.

In the words of kayos "That's absolutely despicable".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom