• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild artwork canvas

*Updated with instructions*
  1. Download high res photo from https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/295/32278942595_906bf67afd_o.jpg
  2. Create Canvas Champ account https://www.canvaschamp.com/
  3. Select 30x40 inch canvas
  4. Layout: Single Panel Canvas
  5. Canvas Style: Thin Gallery Wrap (0.75")
  6. Lamination: Yes ($4.99)
  7. Border and Frame Option: Image Wrap
  8. Image Effects: Original
  9. Hanging Hardware: Hooks for Hanging
  10. It's $47, but if you want free shipping PM me your email address and I can send you a referral code
  11. No i do not work for canvas champ or have any affiliation with them.

I know this is probably supposed to go in the main thread, but I know a lot are fearful of entering it.

This just arrived and I'm super stoked about it!! It's a 30x40 inch canvas

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Lovely, but I've had that as my desktop wallpaper for so long that I'm kinda sick of it now. I've got a little poster I got from Best Buy with it on it too, but can't bear to stick it up anywhere.

I hope you got it printed based on the absurdly high-res 4k+ source art, yeah?

Not cool creating this thread without telling us where we can get one.

I want this.

Lovely, but I've had that as my desktop wallpaper for so long that I'm kinda sick of it now. I've got a little poster I got from Best Buy with it on it too, but can't bear to stick it up anywhere.

I hope you got it printed based on the absurdly high-res 4k+ source art, yeah?

See updated OP for how to get

Kaiken

Banned
Got all the necessary equipment at work minus the canvas board but do have foam core. They are closing doors here soon so I'll just help myself. Thanks for the artwork and dimensions!

I was actually thinking of doing something like this for the artwork. It's amazing stuff, so I'll probably do this! Thanks OP!

Akainu

This seems like it could have been just a general thread about getting game or other artwork you like onto a canvas but whatever.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
I think I'll frame the BOTW tapestry one day...need a super high res version of that!

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Looks great.

Been looking for some OoT art that looks nice, but more subtle.

Any tips?

Top Bottom