• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS4 E for All gameplay videos

Direct feed.

30t07rm.jpg

Part 1.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26745.html

Part 2.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26747.html

Part 3.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26749.html

Part 4.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26751.html

Ryan Payton interview.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26742.html

Grok4Spock

Good thing MGS4 was playable at E for All.... Now EGM/1Up can write their review and hold on to it until the game finally ships....

Wow what an awesome first video, just Snake standing around in an alleyway for 2 minutes. Jesus, play with the guns for crying out loud.

Second video's better, you can actually hear the propaganda over the loudspeaker.

Teddman

darkressurection said:
I would've taken pictures the first day of E4 but the Konami police were out in full force and I didn't feel like getting kicked out of line.
Ditto. They would even give you a hard time if you photographed the booth from a distance. I still did that though.

I'm glad they're taking a different track through the level than it seemed everyone else was going through with the TGS demo. And I didn't notice the guy who gets stood over and shot in the back when you're crawling through that one section.

Enk

makes good threads.
Wow, they really need to release this demo on PSN. The atmosphere that this game provides is sickening. Can't wait to go on another wacky Kojima adventure!

rikichi

theres gotta be more parts to the demo right?

hope they show the encounter with meryl.

overall, this game looks great!

I NEED THIS NOW!

Wait a minute.. Did I just see this game load into another section as he progressed linearly through a city alley?

WTF is this shit? I excused this on the PS2 because of the limitations but these days that is beyond ridiculous.

And why is the level linear? I thought this game was going to be in an open city, multiple actually.. In fact, I recall that Kojima wanted to let us fly planes between territories to fight in... Am I completely offbase here? Am I thinking of another game? If not, what happened to all that? It just looks like MGS3 in Iraq now.

jet1911

psychopsychic said:
Wait a minute.. Did I just see this game load into another section as he progressed linearly through a city alley?

WTF is this shit? I excused this on the PS2 because of the limitations but these days that is beyond ridiculous.

And why is the level linear? I thought this game was going to be in an open city, multiple actually.. In fact, I recall that Kojima wanted to let us fly planes between territories to fight in... Am I completely offbase here? Am I thinking of another game? If not, what happened to all that? It just looks like MGS3 in Iraq now.

I'm pretty sure it's the beginning of the game.

Holtz

psychopsychic said:

And people still wonder why they won't release the demo on the PSN.

psychopsychic said:

Wow.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Linkzg said:
since when did Gametrailers start marking their videos? I liked it when they didnt.
at least it isnt as obnoxious as gamespot/ign watermarking.

besides, their vids get posted on youtube all the time, they need their cred.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
psychopsychic said:

i know this noob's noobiness is obvious but i wanted to join the quote train

Barakov

Gold Member
psychopsychic said:

It's frickin' demo. Deal with it. If it's so linear in the final game.....then well make a post about it then.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
ninj4junpei said:
The video is such a cock tease. I keep anticipating them to go rambo style when equipping the machine gun.
so damn true.

the easy mode AI would just be gun fodder though.

still, i wanna see how the shooting feels and if they can use CO in single player or not.

jett

D-Member
UGH, seriously, for FUCK'S SAKE GAMETRAILERS, stop uploading vids when all you're gonna make available is a shitstream.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Barakov said:
It's frickin' demo. Deal with it. If it's so linear in the final game.....then well make a post about it then.

the thing is, it isnt linear. was anyone paying attention to the maps?

Top Bottom