• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Europe: Two new games announced tomorrow

Dabanton

The fact they haven't hyped these up weeks ago with an announcement of an announcement of Another announcement says to me that it will be nothing earth shattering.

wsippel

Banned
Vinterbird said:
So Capcom is announcing two new 3DS games during the Nintendo 3DS thing then?
That would be my guess. Or games on any Nintendo platform. Tomorrow at 0700 GMT should be the time of the Nintendo event.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Capcom Vs SNK 3 : Fersis Edition

(Only SNK Characters.)
:lol

Osuwari

*insert list of usual most wanted Capcom games including Mega Man Legends 3, Beath of Fire 6, Onimusha 5, Viewtiful Joe 3, etc.*

Chairhome

miladesn said:
BST probably, CapcomEuro has always used BST in the past. BST = GMT+1
Thanks. I'm guessing for us US East Coasters that it would be around 2am tonight then... if i calculated correctly :-D

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
plagiarize said:
the wii is going to get a rail shooter version of RE for the 3DS.

that would bring some lols.
If this happened, the funniest part is that they would have to downgrade the graphics.

wsippel said:
That would be my guess. Or games on any Nintendo platform. Tomorrow at 0700 GMT should be the time of the Nintendo event.

To be anal, that's around the time the '07 and '08 conferences ended, but that's more than close enough.

XPE

Now that capcoms MT framework runs on the 3DS better than the wii who knows what games they will announce for it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
plagiarize said:
the wii is going to get a rail shooter version of RE for the 3DS.

that would bring some lols.
Dont forget Street Fighter 4 Fit..

wsippel

Banned
Father_Brain said:
To be anal, that's around the time the '07 and '08 conferences ended, but that's more than close enough.
Exactly. Capcom Europe wouldn't blog about the announcements until shortly after the event.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Sequel Series to Mega Man Star Force

Phoenix Wright ported to XBL/PSN using the original GBA sprites filtered to look 1080p.
What wonders such thinking did to Metal Slug.

Pooya

Chairhome said:
Thanks. I'm guessing for us US East Coasters that it would be around 2am tonight then... if i calculated correctly :-D

t1285740000z0.png

you can check current time in London

Jocchan said:
Street Fitter?

A fashion game involving the Street Fighter gang. It's like those extreme maker over/queer eye kind of thing where the SF gang drag random strangers and dress them up.

I wouldn't put it past Capcom.

Top Bottom