• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - E3 2014 Trailer - The Sword Of Destiny

Dawg

Wow. Just... wow. I have never, ever been this blown away by a trailer for a game before. That was absolutely hands down the greatest trailer I have ever seen. Nothing else comes close to my hype level for this game now.

I'll be buying 2x GTX 780 6GB's or 2x GTX 880's, whatever is out in February 2015. This game needs to be played at its full glory at 60+ FPS. Nothing else will suffice.

God damn. CD Projekt Red are GODS.

880 should be out before release, I think. I wouldn't buy a 780 at this point anymore in any case.

kamicowzi

Banned
I never spring for collector's editions, but I absolutely love this series. I've bought and played the first two games multiple times and I have read Last Wish as well....CDPR can just have my money for this.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Delicious. Pre-ordered that collector's edition as fast as I damn could, not going to let that one slip by. EB has it for $199.95 for the PC edition, next-gen is $219.

POPEGTR

Neo Member
Charles Dance as emperor... nice... real nice.

CharlesDance1.jpg

GladiatoR

Banned
Will be getting this on PS4 but I'll take it looking even as half as good as this to be honest.

Will be my first Witcher game, but everything about it looks awesome. Literally everything.

Faith

HA! No, fortunately I was smart in that department. 850W Modular. So really, I just need a new mobo and another GPU. If there ever was a deserving game........
This makes no sense at all. Why such a big power supply and no mainboard with 2 PCI-E slots?

OHHH MY GODDDDDD

I'm actually going to have to buy a new PC. Upgrading my 4th year old system.. it won't be enough to just upgrade. My current system will become my download hub.. my jerk off system.

But what I will build from the ashes is this. This thing. with a 21:9 monitor. And then my wallet shall know fear

Shumafuk

Preordered. Vesemir and noon-witch on overgrown field got me.

But... I hope the colour and lightening is not final. Because it's really bad. Sometimes it looks like from bad B movie or big-budget erotic film...

12785323-b.jpg

Very impressive technically. I don't know though...it just doesn't impress me that much overall. Maybe something about the art style doesn't agree with me. Ehhh.

Oh, and the hair looks bad :p

Carn82

But... I hope the colour and lightening is not final. Because it's really bad. Sometimes it looks like from bad B movie or big-budget erotic film...

12785323-b.jpg

Agreed. Tone is pretty inconsistent (judging from the trailer).

But still; this trailer has enjoyed me more than 10 hours of Skyrim.. ;P

Damn, that was incredible. It's like everything from the Witcher 2 has just been dialled up.

It's going to be interesting to see is if they can match this visual and storytelling improvement by improving stuff like the menus, UI, systems and combat as well.

Dawg

12785323-b.jpg

Who's the guy with the iron mask behind Geralt?

Top Bottom