• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Surf Ninjas or 3 Ninjas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen either...so I'm gonna say Beverly Hills Ninja.

tumblr_llu09eNVJt1qc9exr.gif

Mr_Moogle

Is Surf Ninja's the one where the kid is carrying a Sega Game Gear?

I haven't seen either...so I'm gonna say Beverly Hills Ninja. I'm gonna go with that one.

tumblr_llu09eNVJt1qc9exr.gif

For some reason this movie just doesn't do it for me. I always thought Chris Farley was like a poor man's John Candy.

Me and my lil bro watched surf ninjas a million times, and my lil bro watched a million more after that (dude watched it back to back to back to back)

probably my biggest goddamn guilty pleasure

Ploid 3.0

Surf Ninjas. Both were good times, but Surf Ninjas had better action, and the main guy was the kid from Last Dragon.

vikki

As much as I enjoy Surf Ninjas and as lame as 3 Ninjas is, I think 3 Ninjas is a better movie. The older brother from surf ninjas was better in TMNT 2: Secret of the Ooze.

120v

funny surf ninjas gets so many mentions... when i was a kid i never saw it screening in theaters or never saw a copy at blockbuster, and never knew anybody who'd seen it... i only knew about it because it had a trailer attached to my TMNT2 VHS (which i watched all the time)

i sort of figured it was never released, or had an extremely limited run.

Man, I remember really liking the 3 Ninjas movies

Though I do remember hating the one with Hulk Hogan. Must have seen that one a hundred times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom