• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sexiest Disney Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3N16MA

Banned
P0JYb.jpg

lush

Meg is gorgeous, has a great "rough around the edges" attitude, and is extremely independent/intelligent(despite some poor decision making.

Also shout out to my girl:

Kim Possible via Kim Possible

<3 u bb

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Thread makes me sad that traditional animation isn't Disney's thing anymore, on a real tip.

I know right?
I feel like it could return as a novelty in the future. Little Red Riding Hood or Hansel and Gretel seem like a place they could investigate with a twist (see princess and the frog)

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Meg is gorgeous, has a great "rough around the edges" attitude, and is extremely independent/intelligent(despite some poor decision making.

Also shout out to my girl:

Kim Possible via Kim Possible

<3 u bb

Cargo pants. Certain sections of GAF have told me I'm supposed to hate those now.

Zee-Row

Banned
When the Little Mermaid came out in 1989 I was 7 and Ariel was 16. So my question is since she's a cartoon character that never ages and I would have relations with her now that i'm 29 would that make me a pedo even though shes technically older than me?

When the Little Mermaid came out in 1989 I was 7 and Ariel was 16. So my question is since she's a cartoon character that never ages and I would have relations with her now that i'm 29 would that make me a pedo even though shes technically older than me?

In a sense you're the older man.

lush

Cargo pants. Certain sections of GAF have told me I'm supposed to hate those now.

What's the sitch?

Kim Possible is a female, high school aged, crime fighter. Are you a female, high school aged, crime fighter? I would think cargo shorts/pants would be perfectly acceptable when fighting crime. Still not all that stylish, you also can't pull them off with a turtle neck, which is borderline mandatory for secret agent status. Cargo shorts/pants aren't flattering on men, period. Move on bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom