• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Rap Battles of History (Season Five)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Rzez

I wish he had shown up instead of Bay. Bay's rapping was sad.

Ever listen to Bay talk? I think they captured that right on.

This one was fantastic though, great beats and raps. This one and the Bonnie and Clyde one was fantastic this season.

I do miss Hitler though... sounds weird, but still.

That was great

Just think putting James Cameron in after all of MBay talking about money would've been a perfect way to finish it

This season has been amazing. The only one I didn't really like was R&J vs B&C

Tarantino > Kubrick > Hitchcock > Bay > Spielberg

They should have fit Cameron and Nolan in there too, since their inspiration seemed to be "directors who are argued to be the best" (plus Michael Bay). It was one of my favorites though, this season has definitely had the highest overall quality yet. Also, Kubrick had the best background music, so it was sad that he had the shortest verse, if it was longer, he would have won.

I like how, when Michael Bay drops, everyone jumps, kinda scared, except for Hitchcock, who just stares like he doesn't give a fuck, not really impressed at all.

Now I want a Stanley Kubrick vs Stephen King battle.

Soriku

Season 4 so far is god-tier. Jack vs. Hannibal, Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters, and the directors' raps are all catchy as hell, and among the best they've made.

Tarantino and Bay absolutely killed it. MOTHER FUCKING MONEY. Kubrick and Hitchcock were also great. Spielberg was alright.

I've always liked ERB, but I'm really impressed. I agree Ellen vs. Oprah wasn't so great...but I don't give a fuck. MOTHER FUCKING MONEY.

Blues1990

I really loved the Zeus VS Thor Rap battle, but it's otherwise been a pretty solid season. I hope that they can do a Astro Boy VS Mega Man rap battle in the future.

SpaceHorror

Tarantino > Bay > Hitchcock > Kubrick > Spielberg

"Half of your billions should go to John Williams" was the best line.

So cold.

Still think the coldest is from Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood.

"I'd beat you in round 2 but that'd be unbelievable / no one in your family ever lives to see a sequel.

Azih

Bay > Kubrick > Hitchcock > Tarantino > Spielberg,

Loved the way the Kubrick intro was tied into Trantino's lines and Bay being everyone's punchline and he gets to respond at the end.

Great stuff, one of my favorites.

DeadTrees

mfmowpy9.gif

WillyFive

A nice long one, but I have no idea who Bill or Ted are. No idea why they pitted the most famous American explorers with them.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
liked Sacagawea randomly killing a bear in the background

pretty good battle

Won

Lewis and Clark? That was that Superman TV show with Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher, wasn't it?

Did a rewatch of the Bill & Ted movies recently so this was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom