• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

totoro'd

Kiriku said:
kir1.jpg
n122616219_33201335_236.jpg

4ucd34j.jpg

Hawt.
Yum.
Rawr.

In no particular order.

Saoh

Naked Snake said:
You have a nice face.

Is there a reliable and free image hosting resource I can use for my pictures? I don't think photobucket is very generous with bandwidth.

thanks. have you tried Flickr?? i dunno, i think photobucket has good bandwith.

sk3tch said:
I went out with some buddies to Las Vegas last weekend to visit our friend for his bday...here's a choice shot:

4l3gh7k.jpg

:lol

Here is a picture I took today, it was over 107 degrees, we've had a strong heat wave all week.

DSC00721bucket.jpg

Don't like how photobucket limits size to 800x600. Took some cool pics with my nephew, but not sure if they are forum material :p

ant1532

Banned
Ummm... why would pictures with your nephew not be appropriate?

And damn, it's 107 wher you at? Where is that? I thought it being 94 the other day here was real bad.

ant1532 said:
Ummm... why would pictures with your nephew not be appropriate?

Because we're only wearing underwear and there's pot smoking involved.

And damn, it's 107 wher you at? Where is that? I thought it being 94 the other day here was real bad.

I know for sure that it's a couple of degrees over 40 Celsius, but it should be cooling down in the coming days, and that's in Amman, Jordan.

ant1532

Banned
Took some quick snaps since it's been over a year since last time, usually would post regular pictures and not do these dumb self portraits but I haven't had my real camera for a while.

daebjaabl.jpg
daebgaabl.jpg

Nick said:
69382attentionwre3.jpg

Or to put it, more nuanced, in words: you seem like an incredibly superficial guy, cause you only post about people appearence and act as if you're horny for them. On top of that, it seems like you want to let the world know you're gay with every new post you make. It's like a trophee to you.

Edit: and if I remember correctly, this has been addressed in the past several times. Thus I think boogie is not the only annoyed person. And, you probably knew what he meant anyway. But I guess I'd let Boogie talk for himself.

Nick

Souldriver said:
Or to put it, more nuanced, in words: you seem like an incredibly superficial guy, cause you only post about people appearence and act as if you're horny for them. On top of that, it seems like you want to let the world know you're gay with every new post you make. It's like a trophee to you. I guess some people find that annoying.
Put me on ignore. Very simple.

¿Why not let the annoyed fellas put anyone on ignore list for themselves since they're the ones being aggravated by the whole 'omg gaymin age' thing? C'mon people, preaching to fellow posters is not appreciated. You made your point; I -¡attention whore!- think there's got to be a balance. Go out, get some beauties to photograph -naked appreciated- and post them back here so our 'pix of hot chix posting on the webz' craves are fulfilled. This thread is as 'melting pot' as it gets, right? we can manage to be civil about it (and I don't mean netiquettes or such). If mods find a pic inappropriate I'm confident they'll remove it.

Ant1532, lul @ towell setting for your shot :)

Flynn

Anybody complaining about superficiality came to the wrong place.

Please direct all future complaints to the: "Post who you really are on the inside! DO IT! Now!!!" thread.

Christopher

ant1532 said:
Took some quick snaps since it's been over a year since last time, usually would post regular pictures and not do these dumb self portraits but I haven't had my real camera for a while.

daebjaabl.jpg
daebgaabl.jpg

Hey you grew up dude - your face as your avaitar last year made me want to punch you, but now not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom