• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
NYKz459.png

The original?

Sounds like they're just making another joke.

I think maybe OlliOlli2 being Plus is somewhat likely at this point. I don't think they'd be trying to deliberately piss off their fanbase like that so they must know some good news is on the way.

What doesn't? The reasoning? I'm not saying I agree with it, just that is what they are probably thinking. And it is absolutely a part of Japan's March PS+.
Does Olli Olli 2 even release in Japan this week?
https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/171/20150303_psplus.html

@psnstores 10:30 PM
Counterspy PS4/3/V, Oddworld PS4, Toukiden PSV, Dungeons & Dragons PS3, Blazblue Chronophantasma PS3, Grandia Xtreme PS3, OlliOlli PS4/3/V, Deadly Premonition for PS3.

And it's a great list!
Not to offend anyone, but no one cares about Japan's list

LesPaul

Why would some people think OlliOlli2 is a PS+ game? The Twitter post said OlliOlli..there was no 2. They want to get the first onto as many consoles as possible to then sell the second one.

Why would some people think OlliOlli2 is a PS+ game? The Twitter post said OlliOlli..there was no 2. They want to get the first onto as many consoles as possible to then sell the second one.

If you get the first onto as many consoles as possible, people don't need to buy the second one.

Top Bottom