• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How can Microsoft look at their current upcoming lineup and feel content with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really like getting into list war nonsense but these are just wrong.

It's hardly a fair comparison when you're listing games from 3,4 years away for Sony while MS only has 2017, I know why you did it but it's still doesn't make for a fair comparison and is just skewing the lists in one sides favour (But I guess that's the entire point of list wars.. Lol)

He listed what is announced. MS hasn't announced anything beyond what is listed.

And you're missing out a ton of games on the XB1 side. Halo Wars 1 DE, Voodoo Vince Remaster, Phantom Dust Remaster off the top of my head and I'm sure there are more that escapes me.

Edit: From what I can see you missed MLB the show 2017 aswell, unless that hasn't been announced yet, but I assume it has since it'll be releasing soonish

Ports and collections not included, full remakes included.

Hence why the Wipeout, Patapon, PaRappa, Windjammers, LocoRoco, and Kingdom Hearts remasters aren't listed either.

And MLB hasn't been announced, so it's not listed. Same reason Forza 7 or Halo 6 isn't on that list.

Chris1

He listed what is announced. MS hasn't announced anything beyond what is listed.

Hence why the Wipeout, Patapon, PaRappa, Windjammers, LocoRoco, and Kingdom Hearts remasters aren't listed either.

And MLB hasn't been announced, so it's not listed. Same reason Forza 7 or Halo 6 isn't on that list.

Like I said list wars just have all these "rules" and shit to fit whatever agenda the person is pushing (Not just OP it's the nature of them really). I'm sure if I or someone cared they could make up some list with BS rules to make it look like xbox "slaughters" PS4 as OP put it aswell.

MLB I just googled, it has been announced - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KngKVAqsE1A

Parapraxis

This image needs to be updated.

7a9479f614.jpg

Here's a huge version of the same: http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/xboxonevsps42hu80dxaqgy.jpg

Like I said list wars just have all these "rules" and shit to fit whatever agenda the person is pushing (Not just OP it's the nature of them really). I'm sure if I or someone cared they could make up some list with BS rules to make it look like xbox "slaughters" PS4 as OP put it aswell.

MLB I just googled, it has been announced - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KngKVAqsE1A

Oh yeah, it was announced. Forgot it was shown at PSX (probably because I don't care about it).

And I mean removing the rule of "no remasters/ports" wouldn't change much about the list regardless. Besides, he copied from a spreadsheet of games he's personally interested in. Give him a break if he missed a few.

Chris1

Oh yeah, it was announced. Forgot it was shown at PSX (probably because I don't care about it).

And I mean removing the rule of "no remasters/ports" wouldn't change much about the list regardless. Besides, he copied from a spreadsheet of games he's personally interested in. Give him a break if he missed a few.

To be honest it might even make it worse, I just don't like the idea of list wars. There's just too many variables that can be used to skew one way or another and in 99.9% of them there's always tonnes of stuff missing.

Sydle

No. You said first party lineup. Playground Games or Undead Labs are not first party developers, but Forza Horizon 3 and State of Decay 2 are first party games.

The Sony thread is about development partners as well, btw.

Hmm. I just occured to me that the KI Cup is returning next year. Maybe we'll hear some of their future plans there?

KIWC is scheduled for two more years, with the 2017 tournament in mid-March. I think the combo breaker change, if they follow through with it, is intended to go into effect sooner rather than later and they'll probably want a solid month or two to tweak it ahead of KIWC.

I have no idea how they'll time it, but that close to E3 they may just tease at KIWC and then wait until June for the reveal. That would be the best time to take advantage of the Scorpio coverage, leading with any visual enhancements and also detailing content plans.

Salty Hippo

I think the problem with your thread title and first post was that you came off a bit standoffish. Maybe we'd be better of with a general Microsoft Studios thread like the Sony one?

I agree with a lot of what you are saying. I think what makes it worse is that a lot of it is easily remediable. Although it would also be cool, I'm not asking Xbox to fund super niche games.

*Fable can still be brought back.

*Rare has a huge back catalogue that can be turned into bigger or smaller games. Perfect Dark, Battletoads, RC Pro-Am and Banjo-Kazooie, for instance.

*Age of Empires could be brought back. Not considered a traditional console franchise, but there have been previous releases for PS2 and DS. Either way it would generate some enthusiasm for the PC crowd.

*Re-releases of OG Xbox and 360 games: Conker L&R, Lost Odyssey, Fable I-III, PGR1-4, Rallisport, etc. They'd pad out both the XBO and W10 stores.

*Summer of Arcade. It's super weird how MS stopped doing these promotions almost at the same time as Sony began doing their own.

..and of course, more new IP. Kind of hard to speculate or give advice on this one, though.

Content is king. While MS has some great content, the quantity just isn't there right now. Especially when there's such a big disparity in japanese 3rd party support.

It's fucking weird how some people can know so little or being so willfully ignorant about the games industry on a forum like Neogaf.

(Not talking about Salty Hippo. He knows his stuff and I think he means well, even if he maybe didn't think the thread through)

A similar thread for Xbox would be cool, I would participate actively. Even if there's less speculation to be had due to the lack of internal studios. It would be more wishful discussions regarding their old IP than anything else, I believe. But I think it's a good idea. Maybe you should create it?

FYI, these are only timed exclusive indies, I'd assume they'll all be ported over to the other system at some point.

Nex Machina may only be timed as well but it's hard to say because Housemarque have such a long exclusive relationship with Sony.

I know, and there are more in the same situation, like FF7R. But I prefer to make the lists based on facts and not assumptions, so until these games get announced over to the other platform, that's where they should belong imo.

Why would I make up a rule "to fit my agenda" when that rule speaks direcly against the point I'm making? There are way more ports on PS4's side, so if I my intention was to fabricate a slaughter I would have included everything to make the disparity seem even bigger.

I think I made a pretty robust list for both platforms with very few omissions. I'm sure I'm missing some indies and VR games on PS4's side. I don't think I'm missing anything on Xbox's side, but feel free to correct me. Also, the fact that Microsot hasn't announced more games doesn't make the list less valid. It's on them to inform us on what's coming. Until they announce more, this is the perception people will have for the future software lineup of both platforms. It can't be any different right now, we can't simply assume they are holding tons of games for the Scorpio reveal with no evidence of that. Scorpio is not a new generation, it's an incremental upgrade like the Pro, there's no real reason for them to hold back. And Microsoft's E3s under Phil Spencer so far have been pretty slim and underwhelming in terms of new game announcements. How can we be sure 2017 will be any different?

I think that trying to discredit the whole list and comparison I'm making just because 99.9% of the times other people tend to make very incomplete lists is just... silly. I'm being super fair in terms of being as thorough as I can and working with what both companies have shared with us so far.

Sydle

I think I made a pretty robust list for both platforms with very few omissions. I'm sure I'm missing some indies and VR games on PS4's side. I don't think I'm missing anything on Xbox's side, but feel free to correct me. Also, the fact that Microsot hasn't announced more games doesn't make the list less valid. It's on them to inform us on what's coming. Until they announce more, this is the perception people will have for the future software lineup of both platforms. It can't be any different right now, we can't simply assume they are holding tons of games for the Scorpio reveal with no evidence of that. Scorpio is not a new generation, it's an incremental upgrade like the Pro, there's no real reason for them to hold back. And Microsoft's E3s under Phil Spencer so far have been pretty slim and underwhelming in terms of new game announcements. How can we be sure 2017 will be any different?

I disagree. The more they save for the official Scorpio reveal the more examples they'll have to illustrate how games benefit from it, the more PR coverage there will be, and the easier it is for people to see its value. Additionally, having, say a dozen examples to show all at once out of the gate feels like there's more going on than just showing a game or two here and there over the next year. I think you would be sensitive to that seeing as how you're making lists. That's not a jab, just an observation.

We haven't heard of final SDK's in the wild yet, so I assume those will go out within the next couple of months and they'll probably want a few third-party to devs to have something ready to show for E3 in terms of VR and non-VR games plus they'll have some first-party stuff to show off as well.

Leflus

A similar thread for Xbox would be cool, I would participate actively. Even if there's less speculation to be had due to the lack of internal studios. It would be more wishful discussions regarding their old IP than anything else, I believe. But I think it's a good idea. Maybe you should create it?
I've thought about creating one. It'd be a lot less flashy than the Sony one though. My photoshop / editing skills are terrible. :p

How many games on that list are exclusive because of some kind of Sony deal / first party or exclusive because the developer is just not interested in bringing them over to Xbox One?

Might be my personal taste but a large chunk of that PS4 list I'm not that interested in playing......diversity can sometimes be a negative as there are many of the PS4 games that are to the very far left and are absolutely loved to death by some....but I Have to force myself to play and don't really enjoy

Ms might cop some shit for releasing gears ...halo..forza sequels but as a gamer you know what you are getting and you hope the next game simply build on that
Might be a boring way to think but that's my 2 cents.

elohel

They don't want to "bleed money" like Sony.

They would rather stay with their go to franchise's that guarantee them a certain profit. Instead of building a new studio and risking a new IP/studio costs that could end up losing money or barely breaking even. They figure its just too much work and risk.

So they stick to 2nd party/3rd party deals. While continuing with their franchises they feel comfortable making.

I wish they would show more effort in this area because Microsoft does have the money, but we have no idea how much "Xbox" has. They could have the most diverse studios if Microsoft/Xbox allowed/choose to.

Not true, Microsoft is THE bleed money company they do it with bundles, consoles, quality programs for consoles, etc

It really isn't that, the company is trying to start making the right decisions now and I'm sure it'll just take time

this console to them seems to be a beginning of an ongoing strategy imo

And people are still buying it and it sells well minus the numerous complaints on this forum lol

Salty Hippo

I've thought about creating one. It'd be a lot less flashy than the Sony one though. My photoshop / editing skills are terrible. :p

Not a problem. The OP could be all text, the actual discussion would be the most interesting thing I think.

I disagree. The more they save for the official Scorpio reveal the more examples they'll have to illustrate how games benefit from it, the more PR coverage there will be, and the easier it is for people to see its value. Additionally, having, say a dozen examples to show all at once out of the gate feels like there's more going on than just showing a game or two here and there over the next year. I think you would be sensitive to that seeing as how you're making lists. That's not a jab, just an observation.

We haven't heard of final SDK's in the wild yet, so I assume those will go out within the next couple of months and they'll probably want a few third-party to devs to have something ready to show for E3 in terms of VR and non-VR games plus they'll have some first-party stuff to show off as well.

You're coming from the perspective that MS needs to sell Scorpios. I don't think they do, just like Sony doesn't need to sell Pros. That's the point of an incremental midgen upgrade: choice.

With the exception of HW2, no upcoming Xbox game has a release window yet. With no more events left until Spring, I think it's fairly safe to assume most of those games will release in the second half of the year and beyond. Even with the current Xbox lineup as it is, I don't think MS will have a shortage of games to accompany the launch of Scorpio. They don't need to blow a huge a load at E3 for that. I mean, they need it for the bigger picture of their business, but not for that particular reason.

And for the bigger picture, I don't think they will need it more in 2017 than they already did in 2016. At this year's E3 they were already in dire need of an answer to Sony's 2015. They had nothing other than Horizon 3, which is great but was also the most predictable announcement of the entire event, State of Decay 2, and another timed exclusive in DR4. It was an absolutely terrible conference considering the heat Sony had been giving them in terms of new game announcements in 2015 across E3, PGW and PSX. Sony's excellent 2016 E3 and PSX, full of Year of Dreams 2.0 stuff, made things even worse, but it's not a new scenario for MS. They've been in this situation for a while now and were incapable or unwilling to properly react. And that's why I'm not very confident they will react in 2017, at least not in the way I think they should. At this point I really believe they will bank on Scorpio to have the best multiplats and hope that's enough to sway consumers.

How many games on that list are exclusive because of some kind of Sony deal / first party or exclusive because the developer is just not interested in bringing them over to Xbox One?

Why does it matter? Either way the end result is drastically fewer games available on Xbox One than on PS4. The PS4 library is literally 30% larger.

Anticol

Banned

What? What kind of question is this?

Might be my personal taste but a large chunk of that PS4 list I'm not that interested in playing......diversity can sometimes be a negative as there are many of the PS4 games that are to the very far left and are absolutely loved to death by some....but I Have to force myself to play and don't really enjoy

Ms might cop some shit for releasing gears ...halo..forza sequels but as a gamer you know what you are getting and you hope the next game simply build on that

What am I reading? So now having a larger quantity and a huge diversity is a negative?

Is this for real?

Yeah, I think this is a valid and popular view point.

I remember after E3 this year checking my gamer friends whats app group and loads of people were "Microsoft wins E3", etc. I thought it was a disaster at least in comparison to Sony but these are my IRL friends thinking the opposite.

I kinda think Microsoft are putting all their eggs in one basket. There's nothing really wrong with putting all your resources behind a few games, after all most people are going to buy very few exclusives to go with their multiplats. But they better be fucking awesome games. If edge rated halo 6 10/10 I'd be straight out to buy a one/Scorpio .

Kinda seems like if Sony didn't release any 1st party titles that they'd still have a comparable amount of exclusives to Microsoft.

I really want a good reason to buy an xbox this gen, it feels weird not having one. Come on Microsoft. You're so close.

Sydle

You're coming from the perspective that MS needs to sell Scorpios. I don't think they do, just like Sony doesn't need to sell Pros. That's the point of an incremental midgen upgrade: choice.

With the exception of HW2, no upcoming Xbox game has a release window yet. With no more events left until Spring, I think it's fairly safe to assume most of those games will release in the second half of the year and beyond. Even with the current Xbox lineup as it is, I don't think MS will have a shortage of games to accompany the launch of Scorpio. They don't need to blow a huge a load at E3 for that. I mean, they need it for the bigger picture of their business, but not for that particular reason.

And for the bigger picture, I don't think they will need it more in 2017 than they already did in 2016. At this year's E3 they were already in dire need of an answer to Sony's 2015. They had nothing other than Horizon 3, which is great but was also the most predictable announcement of the entire event, State of Decay 2, and another timed exclusive in DR4. It was an absolutely terrible conference considering the heat Sony had been giving them in terms of new game announcements in 2015 across E3, PGW and PSX. Sony's excellent 2016 E3 and PSX, full of Year of Dreams 2.0 stuff, made things even worse, but it's not a new scenario for MS. They've been in this situation for a while now and were incapable or unwilling to properly react. And that's why I'm not very confident they will react in 2017, at least not in the way I think they should. At this point I really believe they will bank on Scorpio to have the best multiplats and hope that's enough to sway consumers.

We'll have to disagree on that point for two reasons.

I can't help but imagine that Scorpio is a significant investment for them and they're thinking they need to prop it up to make a return on that investment as fast as possible.

Additionally, they currently lose to Sony on performance, VR availability, and choice of games. There are just less options overall for the average consumer. They more they can chip away at Sony's competitive advantages the more appealing their own platform becomes to consumers. Choice of games isn't something they can change all on their own due to the amount of third-party releases choosing Sony's platform exclusively, but they can control the other two points I mentioned and that's what I think Scorpio represents. If that helps them win more market share over time, helping them build some positive momentum into the next gen (PS5, XB2) then third parties may begin to consider more multi-console releases like they did in the 360 and PS3 era.

On that last point, 360 had a ton of third-party support because of its large install base in NA and UK, two of the largest markets. If MS can get a better split in those markets or even take the lead back over the next 3-5 years then more third party devs will support it because it just makes fiscal sense. Big if, but that's what they need to do.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Really, this thread mostly seem to come down to "I like this systems games over this other one".

Lists is not going to help anything, you can make a list however you want with whatever rules you want and screw it in whatever way you want.

I feel that Sony is trying to use their head lead as a way to keep pushing and announcing games right now while Microsoft is probably waiting for next year and Scorpio to show their new games on it and the improvement over the previous iteration of console.

That said, even if the list is smaller, people have more options as to how you want to play them, which is a net plus over having no options.
why would a gamer own an xbox?
🤔

Wedzi

Banned
Why does it matter? Either way the end result is drastically fewer games available on Xbox One than on PS4. The PS4 library is literally 30% larger.

What? What kind of question is this?

I figured I was being straight forward. Lots of Japanese games listed there, (including FF A Realm Reborn, FF X remastered, KH 2.8, Persona 5) as well as many indie titles not listed simply aren't coming to Xbox One. Is this because they have some kind of deal with Sony (understandably) or because they chose not to develop for Xbox One? The latter being terrible precedent going forward for Xbox to lose out on great games. I see countless Xbox fans asking for KH 2.8, Gang Beasts, SOMA, Transistor, etc. Sometimes these PS4 console exclusives make their way over like The Wittness or Towerfall but many do not.

Why I'm at it, whatever happened to that terrible Xbox One Parity Clause?

MilkyJoe

There's a big difference between an announced game and announcing a game that won't see the light of day this decade, if at all.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i think that sony has their shit together much more than MS right now BUT as many people have pointed out, sony just had a big conference where they announced a bunch of new stuff, so it's a bit of a skewed comparison

Shabad

i think that sony has their shit together much more than MS right now BUT as many people have pointed out, sony just had a big conference where they announced a bunch of new stuff, so it's a bit of a skewed comparison

Sony really hasn't announced much at this conference actually. What is essentially a DLC, albeit for a great game, some quick remasters, and a tease for a game that is very very far away. This whole discussion would have been exactly the same before PSX.

Yeah, I think this is a valid and popular view point.

I remember after E3 this year checking my gamer friends whats app group and loads of people were "Microsoft wins E3", etc. I thought it was a disaster at least in comparison to Sony but these are my IRL friends thinking the opposite.

I kinda think Microsoft are putting all their eggs in one basket. There's nothing really wrong with putting all your resources behind a few games, after all most people are going to buy very few exclusives to go with their multiplats. But they better be fucking awesome games. If edge rated halo 6 10/10 I'd be straight out to buy a one/Scorpio .

Kinda seems like if Sony didn't release any 1st party titles that they'd still have a comparable amount of exclusives to Microsoft.

I really want a good reason to buy an xbox this gen, it feels weird not having one. Come on Microsoft. You're so close.

Xbox is still a great console...its like going back to that favorite porn clip you jacked off to...it always gets you there...you know what to expect

My ps4 is for trying new things....you get lucky and find a nice riley reid clip (playing watchdogs 2 on a ps4 pro) but you might accidentally click "you may like" clip and get a 300 pound woman prostate milking a midget (No mans sky)

Salty Hippo

Xbox is still a great console...its like going back to that favorite porn clip you jacked off to...it always gets you there...you know what to expect

My ps4 is for trying new things....you get lucky and find a nice riley reid clip (playing watchdogs 2 on a ps4 pro) but you might accidentally click "you may like" clip and get a 300 pound woman prostate milking a midget (No mans sky)

My thread has now fully delivered.

Helznicht

It doesn't matter. Its MS's responsibility to build that interest and commitment.

Tecnniqe

Banned

Well... sure, why not.

You do know that DRIVECLUB had a beta right? And that beta was fine. It was the server's that had issue mainly evolutions netcode couldn't handle all the users playing the game that was sending data across their network. Sony actually brought in their own tech team to help with the netcode for evolutions game did you know that?

Did you also know Zipper made multiple sequels to socom, and sony let them make a risky game like MAG that didn't pan out. Then they let them go back to socom, and I'll admit the online stuff during that time was all on Sony, but how the game actually played and was reviewed was all on Zipper. Socom 4 sucked, and then sony let them create a brand new IP for VITA as a launch window title called Unit 13. That failed as well.

Evolution had plenty of time and did a beta. They then were given a whole year after the game launched and Sony let them make tons of content for that game outside what was originally planned IIRC.

Even before Driveclub they made 2 failed sequels to Motorstorm. Lionhead made bunch of bad games prior to Legends and they were not new IP's. They were offshoot Kinect, arcade games witht eh fable name on it that sullied the brand. Then poured tons of resources into F2P moba style game that was actually playable and close to completion when MS pulled the plug. That's the big difference. ALSO Lionhead made games like black and white before they were acquired my MS if that is correct.

Well when you have Bias like that is there any point, but here it goes . It's up to SONY to approve and master the final code and SONY release code that was unfinished, sorry it wasn’t just net code issues, but also gameplay features that were missing and needing to be fixed, compared to Forza 5, Drive Club was a mess

You talk of SONY bringing it’s own Team huh ? . Where were the SONY producers on this product for starters? and SONY its self hasn’t got a great record on this anyway has one look at GT 5 shows . GT 5 had Shenmue levels of development budget and development time, but even with a $60 million dollar budget and 5 years of development it was still released in an unfinished state . Contrast what Turn 10 have done compared to PD and its clear to see who’s better at running a team . Turn 10 have delivered 2 high quality next gen racers this gen while PD haven’t delivered one and yet again had to delay GT Sport (God help us when GT 7 will be finished ) . Look at the last guardian for a terrible way to run a Studio and make a game , nearly 10 years in development, the break up of the Studio and still shipping a game with Bug terrible AI and frame rate issues Ect . Yet you want to Highlight MS running of studios, excuse me while I laugh

Zipper just mainly made the Socom games , Lionhead tried their own new game and even tried a risk developing Milo or Fable: The Journey but that didn’t work out and so like SONY MS chose to close the studio that kind of stuff happens and will always happen . Now if its makes you feel better , I agree SONY has the better IP, the best In-House studio line up there is , but when it comes to running and closing studios, it's hardly any better than MS .

sense

i sometimes feel like people that keep saying don't post lists or it is boring just don't want to face the truth that one console has a lot more exclusives and keep wanting to argue that both companies are on even keel when they are clearly not. the popular rebuttal seems to be "i have no interest in any of the exclusives the other has" but at this point you are sidestepping the actual issue and projecting your personal opinion on the games.

Then there is also the fact that ps4 and nintendo exclusives do generate the most amount of buzz among media and fans which results in threads like these expecting more from MS. halo and gears just do not generate as much excitement as they used to and it shows with the decline in sales from the highs of 360 era. The buzz just falls short of games like mario, zelda, god of war, death stranding, last of us, uncharted, bloodborne, spiderman etc....

m23

Deeke[VRZ];226194129 said:
What baffles me is how Microsoft thinks it's okay bastardizing Halo the way 343i has.

The microtransactions, the insane updates that bloat install sizes...I'm just so done with Halo now. I think 343 Industries needs a radical overhaul or else Halo will just continue devolving more and more and its soul will just wither away.

Microsoft is so out of touch with reality when it comes to games, and now they're going to make a PC-like console that'll play all six of their exclusives in 4K (/s of course, but still).

The insane updates addressing fan concerns and requested features...first I'm hearing of someone complaining about a company supporting their game.

Tecnniqe

Banned
The insane updates addressing fan concerns and requested features...first I'm hearing of someone complaining about a company supporting their game.
Damn all those game updates, my huge SSD and fiber optics can't handle this, duck you game company!

m23

I'm not disagreeing with you when you say those games have been a disappointment (or were disappointments at launch) but I look at that list of games there and there is something for everyone, there is diversity. There is nothing wrong with B tier games, they add breath and depth to a consoles library. I also look at those games and most of the studios still exist and are making new games or sequels. And that therein lies the difference between Microsoft and Sony for me in terms of their attitudes towards their first party IP's and studios. Microsoft did this well for half a generation (first half of the Xbox 360 generation) and then went back to bean counting.

With Microsoft, the games and studios tend to get one shot to make a success (more often than not purely from a financial standpoint) and if not then they will never be seen again. If Knack can get a sequel why couldn't Kameo (loved that game BTW)? But no, that game wasn't a financial success so let's take that studio, throw away everything they have done with that IP and start from scratch by funding what we think will be the next big cash grab in Kinect shovelware. Killzone was never a roaring success but look at what all those years of experiences and building a studio have got us with what is on the horizon from Guerilla Games (excuse the pun). Hell, just look at the difference from Killzone 1 to Killzone 2 if you want to see what "sticking by" a studio and an IP can result in. I mean why can't games like Alan Wake, Sunset Overdrive, Lost Oddessey and even Kameo get sequels? Why not build and foster something for the long term? That's how you gain a large diverse fan base who are loyal to your hardware.

Sony tend to foster studio and IP growth over the long term regardless of how things go critically and commercially whereas outside of the core of Gears, Forza and Halo Microsoft tend to jump around looking for the next big thing. Hence they would rather throw money Square Enix's way for Tomb Raider timed exclusivity instead of using that money to start building an in house solution. More often than not the next big thing doesn't tend to just land on your lap in this industry, you tend to have to build and foster it. I honestly don't think Microsoft are interested in doing that anymore and it's a bit of a shame considering the talent and IP's they have at their disposal.

Very late to quoting this post but 100% agree. Someone send this post to Phil Spencer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom