• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

TheTrain

107410_2013-09-13_00069pd9.png

107410_2013-09-13_000qto49.png

Stein3x

Could you link to the instructions/process of doing it?

I made a guide on Flickr here yesterday with some details on how to achieve this and will make one at the Compendium Thread. Flickr has some maintenance issues today so it may be down.It's a little complicated and it doesn't work with all games but once you get to know it it's fairly easy

@MrRoderick , fantastic C3 shots :)

i saw this on reddit today and it stood out, pretty sure some people just come here to farm the shots for karma lol

Yeah, definitely. I've found some of mine, and other people's, too.

I lol'd at the textures on the gold coins.
That bone-armor is awesome though.

It also looks like there's thousands of coins, and when when you pick up the pile you'll get 100 max. :lol

The armor is Dragonbone Ebonsteel. Its awesome.

One3rd

What? First time I've gotten this error when trying to post? Is this new? Or am I just usually a lot slower between posts. =)

"This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds."

9736523955_821296480a_o.jpg

midhras

Interesting DOF.

I wish they hadn't gone for that sharp eye-shaped edge, but opted for a more gradual cut-off. Still, it looks pretty decent on the move.

Love that rightmost Chivalry shot! And yeah, if you post to quickly in sequence you'll get that notice.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
running_from_flipped_fire_by_alo81-d6m899x.jpg

rayman_legends_2013_09_14_04_11_55_20_by_alo81-d6m88lv.jpg

rayman_legends_2013_09_14_04_20_12_79_by_alo81-d6m88ml.jpg

(Hey guys I'm throwing a sweet twist on them trips)

MAN I really loved this game. The Ubi Art engine is incredible. Michel Ancel and his team have done some fantastic work. God what an absolutely stellar game.

Thorgal

What? First time I've gotten this error when trying to post? Is this new? Or am I just usually a lot slower between posts. =)

"This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds."

It is to prevent people from spamming posts after each other and putting to much strain on the servers .

depending how packed it gets in here the cooldown time can vary between 30 seconds to 120 seconds.

Sadly .even with these measures in place .the servers still crash every time a major event happens (E3. GAMESCOM etc..)

hlhbk

so I guess pc games don't look better than console games anymore? cuz I was expecting better stuff in this thread.........

Um have you actually looked at any of the screenshots in this thread? Just on this page alone there are games that blow anything the consoles can do out of the water graphically.

midhras

I hear there's also people that are content to watch a pirated movie taken with a cam and uploaded at 280p or so. It takes all kinds.

midhras

Ha, I can fill it in, I guess...

Confidence-Man bark, Confidence-Man ENB, and Confidence-Man weather. Love that shot with the skin there. What lighting.

Ha, I can fill it in, I guess...

Confidence-Man bark, Confidence-Man ENB, and Confidence-Man weather. Love that shot with the skin there. What lighting.

Yes, all of the above. And yes that's elite knight armor. You can find it on the nexus though I think that's the only suit that's been ported.

One3rd

Nice Rayman shots. The wide aspect ratio really works for these. Are you playing this on three monitors at that AR?

I like this one. Almost looks like you caught him unaware doing his business in the tall grass. A skyrim nature shot! =P

This game is actually growing on me. Played local co-op last night and it was actually kinda fun. Is there a way to get the camera off the avatar's shoulder to get them completely in the shot? The too close view is killing me and when setting the in-game camera options to 15:15:15 the FOV seems way too high.

9754011604_12b38626d8_o.jpg

Top Bottom