• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amir0x, is this you or someone using your SN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
vas_a_morir said:
Some ytmnd. No joke. Search either "sp0rsk" or "neogaf." on ytmnd.

oh god my eyes

Mayb... maybe he was just getting tired of wearing the fursuit

7xjn5tl.jpg

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
That is not what I thought amir0x looked like.

But now that I do know what he looks like, his Mii sure does look a lot like him!

Amir0x

Banned
sp0rsk said:
That is not what I thought amir0x looked like.

But now that I do know what he looks like, his Mii sure does look a lot like him!

the Mii doesn't look like me anymore (current style like NYC Gafer meet)

This thread kinda turned into POST NEW VIDS...DO IT NOW!!

sorry I can't participate but there ain't one video of myself on the whole interwebs.

Wanace

sp0rsk said:
Oh, and that "naked" pic was a piece I produced for a photography class.

You were successful at turning the average human naked male form into something beautiful.

Hope you got an A. I like women.

Flo

Cryptozoologist said:
:lol That would've been far less entertaining if I could understand what you were saying.
Well, that wasn't actually me, the guy who edited decided to dub it at the last moment. Even I can hardly hear what's he is saying hehe.

xaosslug

Amir0x said:
Oh it's definitely me. The videos were my sister's idea, that's the girl you see in the video. It was for Dojo of Pain, aka Red Steel viral site, got pulled to it by Smiles and Cries actually. To get a free DS, not a Wii, which I did get.

The idea was to be the most bummy, hobo-ish fake ninja dude to have a training montage. Yes, I'm a fatass... pretty sure I've said that before though!

i was about to say.

:lol:lol @ GAF thinking they 'uncovered' some deep, dark secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom