• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

So now its bad to say the word F** ???

I have friends that are gay, its not a sickness you know... I don't thing its a word that make me go to hell ??

Guys please don't be so stuck up !!

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
So now its bad to say the word Fag ???

I have friends that are gay, its not a sickness you know... I don't thing its a word that make me go to hell ??

Guys please don't be so stuck up !!

Read the rules of sites you decide to join and follow them.

HardRojo

Usually i don't say a thing when stupid comments are posted but now.... Thats quite something...

Man, she is beautiful and the photo is pretty well taken... What do you want more ??

Like if it was bad to watch naked women.... Would it be better for you if it was Mario or Luigi ??

Are you ... ?

Its nature man... Guys are attracted by women and vice versa.... Why is it embarassing ??

Thanks for proving my point about the Fightstick being totally not necessary in that "Fightstick X Girls" project and also, goodbye.
There are many ways you can send a message about beauty and girls related to Fightsticks (In fact I do believe those pictures with Kayane posing with a Chun Li TE help spread a clearer and better message) but yeah, I guess that picture is the quickest and cheapest (in the sense of creativity, paying the model probably wasn't though, who knows.) way out.

Now back on topic, here's a couple of games that arrived last week and I couldn't post on the previous thread, will hopefully get more by the middle of November.

2thSVl.jpg

lol

^ IGNORANT ARE BANNED?

I think you may want to quote that, unless you really meant to reply to me.

Sushigod7

Usually i don't say a thing when stupid comments are posted but now.... Thats quite something...

Man, she is beautiful and the photo is pretty well taken... What do you want more ??

Like if it was bad to watch naked women.... Would it be better for you if it was Mario or Luigi ??

Are you fag ?

Its nature man... Guys are attracted by women and vice versa.... Why is it embarassing ??

That's how it's going to be huh?

Wow we can watch guys exploding heads in video games, girls that are naked showing a new fight stick but i cant ask a guy if he's gay because he is complaining of that ??

Thats it ! Im outta here

Except instead of asking him if he was gay, which is dumb itself, you used a slur to do it that is banned. This board isnt the wild west.

Anth0ny

Congrats! Very nice. I'm in the market for one myself... Although I have a modded American SNES to play SFC games in the meantime. (but need that Japanese design and box too!)

I'd say don't bother with 100 game lots and the like... You'll be paying a lot of money for shitty baseball, mah-jongg and Gundam games.

I think Ryan Davis is gonna figure this out soon....

I was laughing out loud when he told his Super Famicom story on the Bombcast. Dude copied me! Right down to having to wait 2 months for the slow ass, inexpensive Japanese shipping :p

I don't think I'm going to go down the 100 game lot road, though. I'm okay with dropping $10-$20 for one game at a time.

Speaking of modding, I wish I could get this thing playing SNES games...

Ramblin

Banned
there's actually a calender released a few years ago featuring hot chicks with gaming peripherals and the photographer/designer was also female. i guess she was objectifying her own gender?

also, criticizing people's posts here is bannable.

Wow dude, wtf. Let's focus on pictures again.

I apologize that pic caused so much idiocy.

Did you really think a message board about video games could handle a naked woman, no matter how artfully photographed?

LordCanti

what the hell is going on here

Some troll thought this was the thread to make a political statement about how naked female models were misogynist, and then other people engaged. Finally, someone seems to have jumped on a year old joke alt to troll everyone with the F bomb.

Hopefully we can now resume pick-ups.

guest1321

Got this at midnight. It has been a long time since I went to one of those and it actually wasn't awful. Sad thing for me was that I knew I would be there a week later.
MTe6M.jpg

a7grzl.jpg

Sony KV-27FS120. Need to get a cabinet for it. The start of my retro gaming room!

Unfortunately none of the local game shops in my area had any NES or SNES (well, one had a fucked-up looking one for $69, WTF?) so I had to settle for this for now:

JJSvIl.jpg

Gonna have to head to eBay for the real deal I think.

Anyway! Been playing SMB3 for like 3 hours now lol. Fuck your Halos and AssCreeds.

Hazelhurst

04Mtr.jpg

azUVe.jpg

AL4yN.jpg

I love the white Vita. It's so sexy. However, I had the black one and noticed the PlayStation logo button doesn't look as good on the white one. The whole button lights up on the white, versus just the logo lighting up on the black.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I was laughing out loud when he told his Super Famicom story on the Bombcast. Dude copied me! Right down to having to wait 2 months for the slow ass, inexpensive Japanese shipping :p

I don't think I'm going to go down the 100 game lot road, though. I'm okay with dropping $10-$20 for one game at a time.

Speaking of modding, I wish I could get this thing playing SNES games...

Obviously widening the cart slot to accommodate American games is barbarism. It looks like shit.

You can get import pass-through adaptors.... But personally I'd just find an American SNES. I found a second one here in Canada for $7 (both my SNES are not yellowed, either).

Bottom line is that it's a cinch to make a region free American SNES (yank out some plastic tabs with plyers)... but difficult and ugly to make a region free Super Famicom.

Also, I too have been buying up SFC games. They're really not that expensive... even in box. It's kind of hilarious because you could buy mint in box Chrono Trigger or Mother 2 for like $20 or something? American versions would be 10x that (of course there is the issue of language).

Super Metroid is a good choice, though, because it's literally the same game worldwide. Japanese and English language was in all releases internationally.

Bii

Cute little Link outfit! You sew it yourself?

I wish I was able to but I had to pony up some dough ($12.50) to get it from a user on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/96625134/great-christmas-or-baby-shower-gift

That's just adorable. He looks pleased, did he find a treasure chest? :p

As I snapped the picture, I couldn't help but think of the treasure chest opening jingle. :D

Adorable.

That is awesome! I was thinking next year to make my daughter Princess Zelda from Wind Waker.

Thanks everyone. Not sure what costume I'll pick for him next year but if it's gaming-related, I'll definitely posting pics.

Ban Puncher

Hg6Va.jpg

Need For Speed Most Wanted(er?) 360
Demon's Crest SNES
Halo 4 Controller

Halo 4 next week then kind of quiet until WiiU launch. Back-catalogue attack!

haikira

imag0429bkq7i.jpg

GTX 580 blew up on me, a few weeks ago. Here's the replacement. =D

Still need to complete Revelations before touching AC3. Having slight buyers regret with it though, as i feel like i should have waited for a sale or the PC version. Especially with Halo 4 around the corner, about to suck up all my gaming time.

Top Bottom