• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Sony Gamers Day 2007 Thread [HOLY F**KING SH*T)

D3MO

Banned
Wollan said:
Actually the info is being released midnight tonight either EST or PSD. That means 6hours 45min (or 9 hours 45min) from now we will get our load.

yeah i know its tonight...but do u know if its based off the Eastern time...or the Pacific...I hope Eastern...but the convention is in San Diego...so...hopes

Aggelos

Wollan said:
Actually the info is being released midnight tonight either EST or PSD. That means 6hours 45min (or 9 hours 45min) from now we will get our load.

Get ready for GAF meltdown. That's what would the embrago bring about: GAF meltdown.
Imagine what will happen if they embargo E3 ( because the whole embargo thing tends to become a "trend" lately)?!?!?!

Mononofu

JB1981 said:
Tell Monofu. He stole it from me.

haha

Lying bastard!

PROOF

(neutral) JB1981
I am full of shit.
Rich, smooth, creamy shit.
(05-08-2007, 04:24 PM)
Reply | Quote
Fwd

LOL #
I completely jacked it. I'll switch to something else if you'd like. I just liked it too much

mabuza

Banned
JB1981 said:
So basically there ain't shit at this event.

Sounds like all that Sony is doing is trying to make nice with the media.
will you people please stop stinking up this thread with your negativity. ****
i'm choking on my own rage here damnit

pn18

Banned
Onix said:
Wow ... best collectors edition of a game ever!

are you kidding?
hardly every "normal" PC-game before 2000 had more goodies and extra content than the so-called collectors edition today.

Raistlin

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about.

The info I've heard so far sounds quite good. I'm not sure what you were expecting?

joesmokey

It'd be pretty amazing if the PS2 upscaling rumor was true. Wipeout rumor is awesome as well, I just wish Sony didn't have such a strict policy on releasing media to the public.

jjasper

shagg_187 said:
hb1ob9.jpg

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2007-05-16-stranglehold-hardboiled_N.htm
full-length remastered high-def version.

Holy ****ing shit! Preordered

Busty

Banned
Onix said:
The info I've heard so far sounds quite good. I'm not sure what you were expecting?

Agreed. I expected Sony to hold off the megatons (and I'm sure they have a few waiting in the wings..) for E3 this year. All I was expecting for this Gamer's Day was release dates, some new media for games we haven't seen yet (Uncharted etc) and loads of PSN stuff.

Also, I've enjoyed the random purplemonkeydishwasher rumours that Visualante was kind enough to provide for us..... :)

Mononofu said:
WTH is buzz!???
Popular quiz/party game that will only sell when the PS3 is priced toward mass market. Much like the PS2 has been for a couple of years now.

I think it's one of those European things.. but they have like adult and kids editions.
I think the market is strong for this kind of game- nobody else seems interested in it.

It's a Sony London game- I don't think we'll see it for ages, mostly because it is premature for the console.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Onix said:
Unless it is uses thing PS3 HW scaler?

I'm not sure if that would be more or less feasible, but that rumour says it uses the SPU, and that seems suspect to me. I'd take that rumour with a grain of salt.

AAK

Damn, I've been gone 4 hours, and no media leaks. Cursed Sony ninjas. Alright, I'm gonna be gone for the next 6 hours and when I return I demand some new visual media.

May peace and patience be with all of you.

Busty

Banned
*taps chin*

Could Slantsix Games be working on a 'stop gap' SOCOM for PS3, downloadable over PSN while Zipper work on their new game which is a new shooter IP?

I'm not familiar with Slant Six at all to be honest. I hadn''t heard of them until tonight, though they appear to be a relatively new start up, on their website they talk about being a Playstation only studio. Are they a 'devote' second party studio or are they partially owned by Sony? Just curious.

Busty said:
*taps chin*

Could Slantsix Games be working on a 'stop gap' SOCOM for PS3, downloadable over PSN while Zipper work on their new game which is a new shooter IP?

I'm not familiar with Slant Six at all to be honest. I hadn''t heard of them until tonight, though they appear to be a relatively new start up, on their website they talk about being a Playstation only studio. Are they a 'devote' second party studio or are they partially owned by Sony? Just curious.
Symbiotic relationship I think.

slantsixgames.com is back up.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
ManaByte said:
What what?

He's referring to a rumour posted earlier based on mails send to an email address designed to attract anonymous leakers at Gamer's Day :p So approach with caution..

Raistlin

pn18 said:
are you kidding?
hardly every "normal" PC-game before 2000 had more goodies and extra content than the so-called collectors edition today.

are you kidding me?

A HD version of that classic movie is frigging awesome IMO.

Bebpo

Banned
They better release Hard Boiled as a standalone so I can buy the X360 version of Strangehold and the Blu-ray of Hard Boiled ;)

Yixian

Banned
cliffbo said:
1- Afrika
2- Lair
3- R&C
4- Hot Shots Golf 5
5- Heavenly Sword
6- Warhawk
7- Little Big Planet
8- Folks Soul
9- Eye of Judgment
10- Uncharted
11- Killzone 2
12- Buzz!
13- Singstar
14- the Getaway
15- WipeOut PS3
16- God of War 3
17- Eight days
18- SOCOM PS3
19- Siphon Filter PS3
20- MLB '07: The Show
21- DC Universe MMORPG
22- Gran Turismo 5
23- Jak and Daxter's Lost Frontier
24- White Knight Story
25- Wardevil
26- Ape escape
27- Siren
28- My summers holiday
29- Identity
30- First Party Soccer
31- Angel Rings
32- ICO team (unamed)
33- ICO team (unamed)
34- Monster Hunter
35- NBA 08

Wow so we've basically reduced their hypbole to "we're working about 5 games you don't know about".

This is the sound of one hand clapping.

Mononofu

Bebpo said:
They better release Hard Boiled as a standalone so I can buy the X360 version of Strangehold and the Blu-ray of Hard Boiled ;)

No way they be stupid enough not to release the movie separately. *insert random PS3 joke here*

Dante

Yixian said:
Wow so we've basically reduced their hypbole to "we're working about 5 games you don't know about".

Any way we can get you to wait till the actual announcements come befor you start downplaying everything?

Wollan

Yixian said:

Please. You're here just to bitch.
And that list, if it was the real deal would be amazing. Killzone 2..etc.

Dizzan

MINI Member
From PS3 forums

Yeah umm about them 20 PSEYE games for $2.99 that was posted on NeoGaf it was Me I sent it to that dude's email to see how easy it was for BS to get Posted lol

I actually thought it was a pretty good idea

DieH@rd

Banned
cliffbo said:
1- Afrika
2- Lair
3- R&C
4- Hot Shots Golf 5
5- Heavenly Sword
6- Warhawk
7- Little Big Planet
8- Folks Soul
9- Eye of Judgment
10- Uncharted
11- Killzone 2
12- Buzz!
13- Singstar
14- the Getaway
15- WipeOut PS3
16- God of War 3
17- Eight days
18- SOCOM PS3
19- Siphon Filter PS3
20- MLB '07: The Show
21- DC Universe MMORPG
22- Gran Turismo 5
23- Jak and Daxter's Lost Frontier
24- White Knight Story
25- Wardevil
26- Ape escape
27- Siren
28- My summers holiday
29- Identity
30- First Party Soccer
31- Angel Rings
32- ICO team (unamed)
33- ICO team (unamed)

34- Monster Hunter
35- NBA 08

2 games by ICO team? Is the world coming to end???

Wollan

DieH@rd said:
2 games by ICO team? Is the world coming to end???

That list is absolute crap and a fan wishlist.

Actually most things that have been posted are and is info provided by people for their amusement. Just wait for the embargo to end.

cliffbo

Wollan said:
That list is absolute crap and a fan wishlist.

Actually most things that have been posted are and is info provided by people for their amusement. Just wait for the embargo to end.

don't use it then...

Top Bottom