• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 4 or LBP3 for PS4 29.99

Bizzquik

Microsoft, this is ridiculous. Considering the company wanted Always Online, All Digital in the first place, its sad how Sony has far more games available for digital download from sources outside of PSN. ....Check the Download list on Amazon to really see the difference.

I'm getting seriously tired of seeing meager Daily Deals on XBL, with little discounts being offered.

I own both consoles, though my preference is for the Xbox One. But there are some key areas where Microsoft is sorely behind the times. Digital gaming is one of them.

...Anyway, these are some really good prices. Hope fellow Gaffers take advantage.

Five friends including myself bought far cry 4 and we all got our codes fast except one. He still hasn't received anything and it's almost been 24 hours.

So bloody tempted! For that price on both! What's the consensus on LBP? More of the same as the last games? Or does it have new things to love.

Undead

Seriously tempted to make a US account to grab Far Cry and cant really pass up TLOU at that price either (not played left behind yet)

Microsoft, this is ridiculous. Considering the company wanted Always Online, All Digital in the first place, its sad how Sony has far more games available for digital download from sources outside of PSN. ....Check the Download list on Amazon to really see the difference.

While Amazon is a good example of Sony doing the right thing, this isn't the same thing at all.

It is just a key reseller site...and I would suggest best avoided, for purchasing and probably discussion as well.

Five friends including myself bought far cry 4 and we all got our codes fast except one. He still hasn't received anything and it's almost been 24 hours.
Probably a little late, but tell him to email the guy. I had the same thing, and I got my code soon after I contacted them.

Bought FC4, exactly the game I was waiting for a deal on since Black Friday. Annoyed that I didn't see this deal when it was initially posted when it was $30, I think I skipped over it because I assumed it was physical in-store only. But $7 doesn't make a big difference when converting from £s :p.

Thanks to mrklaw for posting about this deal in the 12 deals thread, would've totally missed it otherwise.

Anyone buying LBP3 should take note that there are 2 separate listing on the site with 2 different prices.

The one that the link in OP goes to is priced at $37.49 (the listing showing the 4 game's you can choose from).

But if you browse the site's PS4 section you'll see another listing of LBP3 on its own for $32.49.

ok so I just purchased FC4, and got the redeem code instantly to my email.... but! when I go to enter the code in PSN to redeem it, it just gives me an error:

"The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid"

anyone else get this message? how can I fix this? Im not impressed at de moment......

ok so I just purchased FC4, and got the redeem code instantly to my email.... but! when I go to enter the code in PSN to redeem it, it just gives me an error:

"The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid"

anyone else get this message? how can I fix this? Im not impressed at de moment......

Read the email fully.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
After contacting them, I promptly received my Pick 1 From 4 code that didn't automatically get sent (for some reason). Great service overall, it has saved me quite a bit of money in the last week.

Bumping this so more people see it. I wish the thread title was clearer ($, US PSN, WorldWide PayPal accepted etc.) because I think some people are skimming over and thinking it's US only physical or something.

Did you do exactly what is written there?

I assume so. All I got in the email was this;

Dear *thatdamnmook*

Thank you for your purchase!

Little Big Planet 3 Full Game Download x 1 - $32.49 (USD)

Any Serial/License Key Code(s) will be displayed below.

Little Big Planet 3 Full Game Download - XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

If you purchased a download that does not appear in this message, it will be emailed to you within 24 hours.

Any physical item(s) to be shipped will be mailed to your Paypal address within 2 business day

On my US account. Any other instructions?

Quotient

This may have already been answered, but are they selling the coupon from the PS4 console deal (i.e. pick a free game when buying a standalone console).

Conduit

Banned
I assume so. All I got in the email was this;

Dear *thatdamnmook*

Thank you for your purchase!

Little Big Planet 3 Full Game Download x 1 - $32.49 (USD)

Any Serial/License Key Code(s) will be displayed below.

Little Big Planet 3 Full Game Download - XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

If you purchased a download that does not appear in this message, it will be emailed to you within 24 hours.

Any physical item(s) to be shipped will be mailed to your Paypal address within 2 business day

On my US account. Any other instructions?

Yes! When you redeem code directly on PSN, it will write : code no longer valid.. I tried also to see what will happen and....same.

BUT YOU MUST DO THIS ( probably you didn't read what is written below when you buy a game http://gamedealdaily.com ) :

These codes must be redeemed at the following website using a US Sony Entertainment Network account:

http://www.playstation.com/en-us/inside-playstation/events/2014/ps4-4games1pick/

And click on GET STARTED

Sony will give you ANOTHER code and that code will work on your acc.

Yes! When you redeem code directly on PSN, it will write : code no longer valid.. I tried also to see what will happen and....same.

BUT YOU MUST DO THIS ( probably you didn't read what is written below when you buy a game from that site :

These codes must be redeemed at the following website using a US Sony Entertainment Network account:

http://www.playstation.com/en-us/inside-playstation/events/2014/ps4-4games1pick/

Tried that as well mate. Comes up as an 'invalid code' message when inputting it on that site. Signed in with my US account too.

Have emailed them, but again, not impressed.

edit: exact message is 'Please enter valid voucher code found in the PS4 box'

BUT YOU MUST DO THIS ( probably you didn't read what is written below when you buy a game http://gamedealdaily.com ) :

And click on GET STARTED

Didn't work,

I bought the last of us and that worked fine

Top Bottom