• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 4 or LBP3 for PS4 29.99

OccamsLightsaber

Regularly boosts GAF member count to cry about 'right wing gaf' - Voter #3923781
Are these codes being stolen from PS4's. TLOU now this. These are all things that are bundled into PS4s.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Redeemed Far Cry :)

If Ubisoft ever refund me my free game I'll sell the code or choose another game

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I bit, but it just sent me a confirmation, no download code and I never got a chance to pick which game I wanted.

EDIT: NM, refresh thing did its trick.

I got an email with no key code. It says to wait 24 hours if it doesn't appear. Anyone else have this?

Seems like most people got their code immediately. Paypal sent me a payment notice, though not showing up in bank account. Hmm..

lem0n

It seems like they're drip feeding us codes, they go out of stock and then come back after a few minutes. Stay on the PS4 game page and refresh. They will become available to be added to cart. Got FC4 downloading now.

N° 2048

So glad the GF was home to turn on the PS4 to start the download.

Maybe Sony should finally fix that bug where Standby downloads don't work...

Thanks again OP.

woow awesome so guys one more thing can you play the game off line and do you have to use there on-line service thing not sure what its called

yes you can play offline- and uplay is only used to unlock certain rewards-(although one is the robocop handgun from blood dragon)

EJStyleS

Can I just buy one of the other codes and just choose FarCry when I get through? NBA and Destiny are still available...

dgco86

Damn...Far Cry gone...So, uhh Destiny worth $30?

Can I just buy one of the other codes and just choose FarCry when I get through? NBA and Destiny are still available...

Doesn't the 1 in 4 code let you pick?

I bought the Destiny code as FC4 was sold out but when I entered it it gave me choice for FC4 anyway :)

Yup, the NBA2K15 and Destiny listings give a generic 1 in 4 code which you can use on LBP3 or FC4.

spyshagg

Should not be allowed to breed
But you have to have a US PSN account, right?

yes

I quite enjoy american culture, so I have an account of the U.S of A :)

it cost 25€ to be precise.

It shows on my purchased games list. It seems legit.

Jolly good day gents!

My email order didn't come with the code like it was supposed to.

Email out to him. Hopefully he'll take care of it quickly

220px-LittleBigPlanet_3_boxart.jpg

Very fun and awesome ideas.. plus the AMAZING community levels will keep you busy for a long long time.

vesvci

Banned
I probably would have purchased FC4 from this place, since it won't go to Ubisoft's bottom line. Sadly, I missed out.

Eh, they always get restocked, and drop in price.

Edit: Actually, picked one up.

These must be codes taken from Amazon, same games they were offering in the PS4 promotion.

Top Bottom