• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 4 or LBP3 for PS4 29.99

Shahed

Is it that hard to add a currency symbol to the title? Or say what region it's from? This isn't just directed at OP but at a lot of topics where people from other regions will enter for no reason. In general I assume anything that doesn't clearly state a region to be in dollars and from America, and it usually works. Doesn't make it any less annoying though from people from Europe or elsewhere.

Dunlop

Refreshed, back in stock.

Far Cry 4 for $35.19 CAD.

Thanks so much OP!

did it work on your canadian account

I saw your post and jumped on it but I cannot use the code, trying to figure out if it is bad or geo restricted

edit:nvm reading is hard for me apparently...

good for canucks

h3ro

Is it that hard to add a currency symbol to the title? Or say what region it's from? This isn't just directed at OP but at a lot of topics where people from other regions will enter for no reason. In general I assume anything that doesn't clearly state a region to be in dollars and from America, and it usually works. Doesn't make it any less annoying though from people from Europe or elsewhere.
So you want your click back?

N° 2048

did it work on your canadian account

I saw your post and jumped on it but I cannot use the code, trying to figure out if it is bad or geo restricted

Worked perfectly! Canadian PSN account.

Now I have to finish Uncharted 2 before I start FC4. Backlog is big!

I'm from Europe! Great deal, got my FC4.

Dunlop

Worked perfectly! Canadian PSN account.

Now I have to finish Uncharted 2 before I start FC4. Backlog is big!

yeah I rushed the process and was trying to use the code they sent me on the PSN store even though the e-mail clearly says what to do......

This will be my first Far Cry game but it was a sign as my plans were cancelled for tonight

N° 2048

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I picked up a copy of GTAV PS4 for $29.99 that says "NOT FOR RESALE" on it so it must be from one of the PS4 bundles. I'm figuring these are liquidated from returns or damages on retail stock.

vesvci

Banned
This site has to be jacking all the codes from the PS4 bundles lol

Yup, question is how? There's a leak for sure, somewhere in the distribution chain. And who's running the website?

Edit: They also have XBO Unity/BF codes as well. So, more than likely it's a retailer's distribution chain.
Color me curious.

JJD

Still haven't got the e-mail with the code for the Sony site.

I only got 2 mails from the seller and Paypal confirming the purchase...

It should. I didn't try...but I saw the 4 options at the Sony website.

Not sure if I have the balls to try, but I am tempted. I'm not an NBA fan in any way, shape or form. I probably would have grabbed Destiny in a heartbeat.

Edit. Actually, I should be able to tell before redeeming the code, no? If I redeem the code, it will tell me what I get, then I can complete the transaction or back out? Backing out could perhaps let me still sell the code?

BShadowJ

is this safe? im too drunk to just throw money at their way... EU account, will it work?

I haven't bought this specific code, but the codes from this website only work on US PSN accounts. You can easily do one in 5 minutes, redeem there and then play on your main account though.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

I continued to refresh and it worked not 10-minutes past. Redeemed my code for Far Cry 4! Came to $35 and change Canadian. Thanks for the alert.

Cheers

NuKERxyz

Bought this, selected Far Cry 4.
Its now downloading on my US PSN account on PS4.

All process took about 2 minutes.

Thank you OP!

mileS

Canadian PSN accounts work as well in case anyone is wondering.

Yeah I was hesitant earlier until I seen your first post confirming it was fine (thank you btw) Was out of stock twice so I just waited 10min to refresh for new stock. Awesome deal, Far Cry 4 $35 CAD? hell yes. Glad I waited.

Mooreberg

Got Farcry 4 for $29.49. Thanks for the heads up! If anybody is getting 404 on the Sony site when trying to redeem the game specific code, just enter it into the PSN store in the system and it should work.

Top Bottom