• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scribblenauts Preview/Impressions Thread - You will say "wow." (see post #217)

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
turk128 said:
70249scribblenauts_tf2heavy.png
96306scribblenauts_tf2spy.png
2191scribblenauts_tf2pyro.png

:lol That is the best spy EVER.

Fireblend

Banned
HOLY SHIT DIBS ON THE PYRO. PLEASE.

Edit: *reads message below* Thanks :D editing for size requirements...

Edit2: Thanks :D turk128 = new god.

Fireblend

Banned
Blizzard said:
Good gravy man, what did you resize that image with, an axe? At lease use the GIMP or IrfanView or something that doesn't make it pixellated. ;_; His beautiful picture...
I think he resized it correctly, but the forum always stretches the images to 90px width, so all avatar have to be that exact width to display well. So, just make it 90px. wide.

HUELEN10

Jimmy T, Mona, &/or 9-volt would be beyond amazing.
rer.png

As you said, no harm in just asking.
NeoGAFKittenFaceByHUELEN10.gif

On a separate note, paid the game off in full today! :D

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
AlternativeUlster said:
PM if you make a Caylee Anthony avatar.

I have to ask, why do you have Caylee Anthony as your avatar?

b.e.r.g

And the official winner is; turk128! Scribble Fortress 2 must be the cutest thing to ever hit the internet.

I will shamelessly steal Heavy Weapons Guy for my Steam id :D Spread some Scribblenauts love while owning noobs ;)

... oh, and if Manny Calavera would magically appear, you all know who has dibs :D

MNC

b.e.r.g said:
And the official winner is; turk128! Scribble Fortress 2 must be the cutest thing to ever hit the internet.

I will shamelessly steal Heavy Weapons Guy for my Steam id :D Spread some Scribblenauts love while owning noobs ;)

... oh, and if Manny Calavera would magically appear, you all know who has dibs :D
Oh fuck, I am playing through Grim Fandango and I was about to call dibs on that as well D':

S-someone scribblefy my avatar... please...

b.e.r.g

MNC said:
Oh fuck, I am playing through Grim Fandango and I was about to call dibs on that as well D':

S-someone scribblefy my avatar... please...
Aaaw... :( Gotta be quick on Grim Fandango dibs, 'game is popular! Mix it with Scribblenauts, and you would have a new dimension of awesome!

Zhuk

Banned
It's great to be back!!! I just wanted to say that this game was INSANE and that I have never even considered getting a DS until I the E3 videos, now I am going to get one! :D

Jackson

I'm going to settle the release date for everyone right here, right now. So there's no more confusion!

I'll spoiler it in case some people don't want to know.

Between June 25th and December 31st

Top Bottom