• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Uncharted 2 screens

Epic_Dave

Neo Member
SolidSnakex said:
30s7vut.jpg

Haha xD That scene was hilarious:lol
Looking sooooo good, voice acting seems improved upon since the original and even that had great voice acting. Cant wait:D

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
This has actually become my most anticipated title of the year now. Looks like it will be an absolute blast with many improvements made to the already solid formula.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Minsc said:
I can't be the only one who sees that and thinks the head is way too huge for the body in that picture.
:lol You're right! But it's only because the picture is cropped so that you can't see his whole arms. If you take a look at the whole thing, it doesn't look like that at all - in fact, the contrast now makes his head looks smaller than you'd think it would be.

http://images.gamersyde.com/image_uncharted_2_among_thieves-11356-1769_0021.jpg

Also, I've been looking for the best version of the trailer, and gamevideos.com MP4 version is the one to have:

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/25967

(I've only watched a few seconds of it, but I can tell). Gametrailers.com one is overcompressed, and IGN one has some disgusting sharpening effect applied.

agaru said:
QFA. :lol

You're making the official thread Kilgore, right?

Sure am.

And I just watched the Chloe trailer, and have to say that Drake deserves whatever plague is coming to him.

Chloe might have a nice ass, but she ain't no Elena.

Morue

Cutscene was great but the more I see of Chloe, the more I hate her...
Elena is a million times better... Go Elena!!

My excitement meter for Uncharted 2 is pegging more and more off the charts by the day. :D

And if there's a better looking title on ANY platform, I haven't seen it.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
pixel monkey said:
My excitement meter for Uncharted 2 is pegging more and more off the charts by the day. :D

And if there's a better looking title on ANY platform, I haven't seen it.
Even though this game has just about everything I've heard of to be available in any engine, I'm sure Crysis on a good rig is undoubtedly crazier on a gfx trickery spec sheet - but not when it comes to animation, and it certainly doesn't have even remotely this much charm and soul to its look. I really, really like how they went about visual style here, color use and everything.

KGKK

Banned
My god at that cutscene. The animation and voice acting seem soo much better and I thought that was not possible after Uncharted 1. I do have a bad feeling bout Chloe though, she has them "crazy eyes":lol

Lord Error said:
Crysis on a good rig is undoubtedly crazier than this on a gfx trickery spec sheet (although this game isn't lacking either, and has just about everything I've heard of to be available in any engine). But not when it comes to animation, and it certainly doesn't have even remotely this much charm and soul to it's look. I really, really like how they went about visual style here, color use and everything.

As you noted, Crysis can and does look great on the right rig. But the way that Naughty Dog has the colors popping, characters animating and oozing just shear style over any and all challengers takes the crown for me.

And this is coming from someone who admittedly favors his X360 for gaming, and uses his PS3 mostly for HD movies.

Firewire

Banned
Pre-order canceled.

I'm pissed that no barrel carrying lama's have shown up yet.

Pre-ordered the game again because of Chloe's ass!

Dusterk

Neo Member
I'm willing to give Chloe a chance. Her betraying Nate seems too obvious at this point so I doubt its going to happen.
ND wouldn't give away such a major plot point before release.

StuBurns

Banned
theignoramus said:
That woman looks untrustworthily hawt.

I like to think they wouldn't be as unoriginal as having the hot side kick be a traitor, or even worse, have her be a traitor then realize she's wrong and save you later.

Dusterk

Neo Member
stuburns said:

I like to think they wouldn't be as unoriginal as having the hot side kick be a traitor, or even worse, have her be a traitor then realize she's wrong and save you later.

It worked for EVA.

denomes

KilgoreTrout said:
You're our 6th man. :p

JK. You're part of the main team too. MemoryCure, pwonager, Jtrizzy, CJ, shagg, Johnson, Loudninja, Ryanardo, and CHRP also.
Nevermind about pwonager, never followed our team rules. Hahaha.

We can have like three teams, and we can be unstoppable together! :lol

I seriously can't wait to hop back on multiplayer.

Yo man! This is denomes from you PSN list. I just got my junior account here after the last round of activations.

I would love to hop into some multiplayer games with you and some fellow GAFers when the game comes out. I got pretty good by the end of the beta. I'm also picking up a mic sometime soon as well.

Haha about pwonager! I played in a lot of games with him during the beta and he just whined endlessly. Killing him was always a pleasure.

Looking forward to the official thread! Great job on the Fat Princess one by the way. Shoot me a message if you ever wanna play that or Killzone. I'd especially love to get in a GAF Fat Princess game if those are still going on.

Rikyfree

Hmmm, Claudia Black. I would hit it. Her and Emily Rose. In fact, have them both sent to my chambers immediately. I have something to give them like the mighty fist of God. That is all.

Phreak47

stuburns said:

And yet, so many of us are getting that feeling.

DMPrince said:
AND that's where the ass went :\
Could have decreased elena's and chloe's boobs so drake can have some ass.
I know, that would have been nice.

That Chloe trailer was awesome. Each day till the release is going to go so slow.

Top Bottom