• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prepare yourselves, Steam Summer Sale is coming (19 June to 30 June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead+Island+6.79.+Should+I+_0dca9a0ebf848168b03bf461e1431699.jpg

I need it

***so I can buy games and never play them***

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Shit. I'm out of games to buy.

I signed up for Steam during last year's summer sale and I'm pretty much at that point already.

Danneee

Gah, couldn't keep myself from buying the complete edition of GRID 2 on GMG, but I'm fairly sure that won't get a lot cheaper on the Steam sale...
Well, NOW I won't buy anything else until the sale. Sigh.

Danj

How sure are we of these dates? I mean, it's just from some third party ad provider or something right, so it could be wrong? Right? Right?!? It's too soon...

Tizoc

Gah, couldn't keep myself from buying the complete edition of GRID 2 on GMG, but I'm fairly sure that won't get a lot cheaper on the Steam sale...
Well, NOW I won't buy anything else until the sale. Sigh.

At best Steam would sell it for $9.99. You managed to save yourself a few cents if you used the 25% discount code on it!

If Dark Souls 2 goes on Sale - I'm buying!

I have NEVER played a Souls game, so this could finally be my entry to the series.

And it'll be with the preferred, PC version.

a disservice to start with that, get the first which which is so much better and will be far cheaper during the sale too.

Spaghetti

so glad i've been getting diminishing returns on steam games i want to buy during sales. my wallet is safe this year, hopefully.

This is a good thing because the summer drought is bad. I do not have a game until August. Perhaps I can get some good games for 50 bucks.

Krakn3Dfx

Probably not much left for me to buy. Also, in the process of moving, so won't have access to my PC as much. Thank goodness.

onionfrog

This will be my first Steam Summer Sale.
I didn't build my PC until just a few months ago, so I missed last years winter sale too.

I'm hoping to see a lot of Capcom's games on sale, since I missed their 30th anniversary sale last year...

shandy706

I'm taking my family on Vacation from the 21st through the 29th.

I'm not sure the island home we're staying at will have internet (I wouldn't spend much time on it anyway)...phones should work fine though.

todd360

Any chance of that trails in the sky psp port being released during the sale? I've heard so many good things about the game. I will buy with no questions asked if its only like $20 dollars or so.

Tizoc

This will be my first Steam Summer Sale.
I didn't build my PC until just a few months ago, so I missed last years winter sale too.

I'm hoping to see a lot of Capcom's games on sale, since I missed their 30th anniversary sale last year...

Kindly pick the proper WEBM/GIF that represents you during this, your first Steam sale:
http://a.pomf.se/dvapau.webm
RaggedFlawlessDachshund.gif

Any chance of that trails in the sky psp port being released during the sale? I've heard so many good things about the game. I will buy with no questions asked if its only like $20 dollars or so.

Dude one of the most wanted RPG games on PC got delayed hinting us at the summer sale's date. The few games releasing during the sale are Valiant Hearts and Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark IIRC
Trails is still a long ways to release as is. AT BEST we get it after the sale, but by then everyone'll be so burnt out by the Steam Sale (or disappointed) that they might not bother to get a game unless it's on a super steep discount :V

todd360

Dude one of the most wanted RPG games on PC got delayed hinting us at the summer sale's date. The few games releasing during the sale are Valiant Hearts and Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark IIRC
Trails is still a long ways to release as is. AT BEST we get it after the sale, but by then everyone'll be so burnt out by the Steam Sale (or disappointed) that they might not bother to get a game unless it's on a super steep discount :V

Welp the wait continues I guess :(

Facism

it's a shame i can't wipe Risk of Rain from my memory so i could rebuy it and spunk countless hours into it.

sega4ever

the pc version is being brought to steam, its not a psp port. keep hope alive. be sure to buy all of xseeds other games to show support for their games on steam.

Mask

Not buying anything this time, getting an Xbone at the end of the month while they're still relatively cheap in anticipation for MC Collection. (I always end up with all the consoles anyway.)

Spent way too much in the last sale, so I'd rather wait until the Halloween or Winter sale.

Looks like it's time to pick up Half Life and Opposing Force for a whopping 3$ total. :D finally.

I already have too many to play right now, so I'm holding off for my wallet's sake.

Human_me

Just when you are making good time on your backlog.
Steam has to come along and add more games to it......
God damn it.

Maybe this time around I'll finally pick up The Witcher 2. The sale of it has come and gone a dozen times and I couldn't bring myself to get it because I still haven't gotten through the first one.

Need me some indies. I'd like a good deal on Sir, You Are Being Hunted. Trying to remember some other indies I was interested in. Maybe a deal on KR0 greater than 50%.

How is Arma 3 these days? A buggy mess? I'd be playing the campaign mostly, as opposed to multi. I heard they finally added in the last part of the campaign.

Is it feasible to play it with a 360 controller?

I kinda wanna buy it assuming it goes on sale, just worried that it'll run like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom