• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prepare yourselves, Steam Summer Sale is coming (19 June to 30 June)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby_fox

Banned
I don't know what Steam could give me in this sale that I don't already have.

With all the stuff I buy on Humble Bundle...maybe I'll dive into GTA series if it's on sale again for super cheap like it usually is.

JSoup

Banned
After seeing some friends stream it, I'm hoping to get a cheap copy of FF14 during the sale. Current PSN+ sale has the PS3 version at $12, if Steam can meet or top that.....

Nabs

any news on this? i can't hide my monies from the wife forever, you know!

Steam messed up yesterday and had this in BPM:

Good point. ;)

Also, summer sale background leaked in BPM:

r6k2tFu.jpg

OmegaDL50

I just want three things from this Summer Sale...

I was waiting for this. I was biding my time and I will succeed (I hope?)

Get the remaining Borderlands 2 DLC (Vault Hunter 2 pack and the Headhunter Packs)
These should go on sale right?

Get Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PC. (I own the PS3 version, but....PC y'know...maybe there is costume mods or move edits like SF4 PC had them)

and get Morrowind GOTY to replacing my worn out physical copy.

I should get all of this for under $20...I think.

Hip Hop

So how much of a discount do the newer games usually get?

Watch Dogs or Wolfenstein for $25 daily deal? Maybe even under $19.99?

Maybe... in a year or two.

Some publishers/developers are extremely reserved in their sale prices - there's even one developer who's vowed to never put his game on sale.

Balb

Hoping all the Humongous Entertainment games go on sale. They're already pretty cheap as-is but I'd buy a bunch of them if they were on sale for nostalgia's sake.

Tetranet

Some gifs/pics in this thread are out of this world...

I think I'm going to get the Dawn of War bundle. Now that Relic transitioned the original games to Steam multiplayer will be awesome.

Bought $25 in wallet credit, plus $15 I have banked from card sales. I think that should cover it.

I am ready, and at peace. The calm before the storm, as it were.

Looking to get any of the following:

Skyrim Legendary (sub-$15)
Publisher/franchise packs (Sonic, Tomb Raider, etc.)
Street Fighter IV DLC (just picked up SSF4AE yesterday)
Payday 2 + DLC
Splinter Cell/Rainbow Six collections

Nugg

I'm making a hard list of what I want and at what price, and I'm sticking to it
for ten minutes

Zoned

Actively hates charity
Gonna pick up COJ: Gunslinger, Blood Dragon, State of Deacy, Blacklist, and some othere titles at 75% off.

Kadin

I think I'm more excited for the Steam thread that was so fun last year. It was my first here on GAF and it was great. Gonna do some more giveaways too I imagine.

Bring on the sale!

mclem

I just want three things from this Summer Sale...

I just want the metagame back. Collecting cards is nice, but it's not the same.

(And besides which, collecting cards requires spending money on games... and I already have a shitload of games!)

Woffls

I just upgraded from an 8800GT to a 750Ti SC... so yeah, time to play some games. Still only got a Q6600 and DDR2 behind it, but things seem to be going rather well!

I also got an HDMI cable running to the AV setup, and USB'd up my Xbone controller so it's basically like I'm playing console games.. except with all the menu bullshit.

No idea what to expect because in previous years I've just been looking at indie games that would actually run on my laptop. Hoping to see Rome II for 75% off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom