• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sun and Moon Starters Revealed. Releases November 18th 2016.

So I tried making my own Litten final evolution. Halfway through I realized I was making it more of a middle evolution:

NiU991M.png

Quiz: name the 5 Pokemon I killed to make this.

needs to be bipedal so it can become fire/fighting

Gamefreak pls

So I tried making my own Litten final evolution. Halfway through I realized I was making it more of a middle evolution:

NiU991M.png

Raikou's toes+fangs, Luxray pose and butt thing, Quilava's head fire, Furret's head shape and... Mudkip's cheek things? I dunno

Edit: Watchog's tail, I think.

ryan13ts

NiU991M.png

I love this! Hopefully the real middle stage will be similar to this. We're overdue for a true Sabertooth type Pokemon. That and a Dolphin Pokemon

...Seriously, I better get my dolphin Pokemon this gen. I know gamefreak knows the demand has reached critical mass.

egruntz

shelaughz
As long as I get my Normal/Ghost Pokemon that is just a floating sheet, I'm good.

(Think of the immunities of that Pokemon: Normal, Fighting, Ghost. Man!)

Damn, its just starter Pokemons.

Mewtwo could be reveal right now and people would complain.
(I honestly don't know what Pokemon is Universally love).

Valahart

NiU991M.png

This looks really really good! Congrats!

Although I want it to go more of a Panther way than a Sabretooth.

Zukkoyaki

I'm starting to be really tempted to pick the seal because I feel bad that nobody likes him haha

Now that I've had a little time to dwell on it, I really like these starters. Definitely more so than gen 5 or 6 in my opinion. Now to go on media blackout until release!

I'm starting to be really tempted to pick the seal because I feel bad that nobody likes him haha

Now that I've had a little time to dwell on it, I really like these starters. Definitely more so than gen 5 or 6 in my opinion. Now to go on media blackout until release!
These are actually almost exactly my thoughts haha

I'll stick around for the legendary typings so I can gloat and maaybe secondary starters though.

Crayolan

I'm gonna try a black out too, but this is the first new pokemon gen since I've been on gaf so it might be harder than I think. >_>

After Corocoro leaks I'll probably avoid all pokemon threads till november.

Zukkoyaki

I'm gonna try a black out too, but this is the first new pokemon gen since I've been on gaf so it might be harder than I think. >_>

After Corocoro leaks I'll probably avoid all pokemon threads till november.
This is my first new Pokemon as a GAF reader/poster as well and yes it will be tough but mostly due to the inevitable barrage of threads whenever new info or Pokemon get announced.

It will be worth it though! I managed to go into Black and White 1 blind aside from the cover legendaries and starters and it was a remarkable experience. Like playing the series for the first time again.

Top Bottom