• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 49, 2007

Raist

Banned
Kenka said:
I don't know if it was already posted but Nintendofrance strikes again :

Top du 12 novembre 2007 au 18 novembre 2007

1. (Wii) Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo)
2. (PS3) Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft)
3. (360) Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft)
4. (PS2) Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Konami)
5. (PS3) Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare (Activision)
6. (360) Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare (Activision)
7. (Wii) Wii Play (Nintendo)
8. (PS2) Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Namco Bandai)
9. (Wii) Rayman contre les Lapins ENCORE plus Crétins (Ubisoft)
10. (NDS) The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo)
11. (NDS) MySims (EA)
12. (NDS) New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo)
13. (NDS) Léa Passion Bébés (Ubisoft)
14. (NDS) Les Sims 2 : Naufragés (EA)
15. (NDS) Pokémon Diamant (Nintendo)
16. (NDS) Programme d'Entraînement Cérébral du Dr Kawashima : quel âge a votre cerveau ? (Nintendo)
17. (Wii) Mario Party 8 (Nintendo)
18. (NDS) Programme d'Entraînement Cérébral Avancé du Dr Kawashima : quel âge a votre cerveau ? (Nintendo)
19. (NDS) Léa Passion Mode (Ubisoft)
20. (NDS) Mario Kart DS (Nintendo)

Français, pourquoi achètes-tu Léa Passion Mode ? :lol

This is week 46, it's been posted in last week's PAL charts thread (UK week 48) :p
I've posted the french top 5 for week 47 a few pages ago. The full charts for week 47 will be available saturday.

Loudninja

Raist said:
This is week 46, it's been posted in last week's PAL charts thread (UK week 48) :p
I've posted the french top 5 for week 47 a few pages ago. The full charts for week 47 will be available saturday.

Its funny how the games are the same from last week :lol

Frillen

Raist said:

Ah thanks :) Will remove.

Arde5643

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Assassin's Creed does much more right than it does wrong.

The gameplay controls, first off, are flawless, responsive, and intuitive enough for casual gamers to pick up right away.

The story is compelling.

The game looks and sounds amazing (if you're playing the 360 version at least).
Agreed to the motherfucking truth on all of this - the game definitely has awesome presentation that can only be matched by few games.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
The biggest problem that people seem to have is the repetitive mission structure. But I'd rather have a free-roam game with great gameplay and limited mission structure (like Crackdown or AC) than one with tons of throwaway minigames and variety with clumsy shit gameplay (hello GTA).
This is the biggest problem AC has - Crackdown also sports a similiar approach, but damn if it's fun doing those things in Crackdown. Of which the same cannot be said to AC's structure.
Like some reviewers and gamers here, I basically just try to get as quickly as possible to the assassination by the time of the 2nd assassination since doing the tailing, pickpocketing, eavesdropping, etc. was pretty boring by the 2nd time.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
The variety for me in AC comes in the different ways you can approach each scenario, learning more of the story during each of the objectives (who knew those eavesdropping missions actually had a point?), in scaling the massive, well-detailed architecture, just looking around, and in general just causing mayhem.
Lovely pointless architecture that has nothing to do with the actual gameplay you mean? Then yes, it's really beautiful. Again, in comparison with Crackdown, there's actually a point of exploring in Crackdown - not so in here.
And fuck those unskippable cutscenes where you just hear the guy croaking to death while babbling, babbling, babbling - at the very least, I just wish the game gives me the option to switch to text dialog so I can skip it right away.

BTW, I was playing on a friend's PS3 so I got to about the 3rd assassination but I think that was enough for me. It was probably a good game to show off, but definitely not worth buying at all.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Hey guys, buying Uncharted so I checked GAME (for people outside of the UK this is the largest gaming retailer here), but.. to my surprise.. it's out of stock! :lol

No sense can be made of this situation.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
but it's a completely different beast altogether to say the game is worthless and try and tell people that Heavenly fucking Sword is an unappreciated masterpiece. Martyring of PS3 exclusives has already begun I see, even though the millions who own the console right now could give less than two shits about them.

If it's any help, I consider Heavenly Sword a massive failure. And much like AC which prides itself on one thing and fails at everything that'd make it a good game, Ninja Theory seemed to believe that dramatic cutscenes would be enough to make a good game.

spwolf

Sage00 said:
Hey guys, buying Uncharted so I checked GAME (for people outside of the UK this is the largest gaming retailer here), but.. to my surprise.. it's out of stock! :lol

No sense can be made of this situation.

its out of stock on Amazon too.... I am sure you can find it in some local stores.

Kosma

Banned
Sho_Nuff82 said:
It's one thing to not think the game is flawless (it's not), it's another thing to think the game isn't great (it may not be your cup of tea), but it's a completely different beast altogether to say the game is worthless and try and tell people that Heavenly fucking Sword is an unappreciated masterpiece. Martyring of PS3 exclusives has already begun I see, even though the millions who own the console right now could give less than two shits about them.

Same thing happened with Saturn and Dreamcast games.

I put HS in there as an example by the way, it's a good game, and imho much better then AC. Uncharted and Ratchet are freaking awesome though.

From a SOFRES study of the French video gaming market in 2007. Thought it would fit the thread ->

Percentage of gaming plateforms ownership among all the gaming households :

-PC (as a gaming platform): 70%
-Consoles : 49% (+8 points)
-Portable consoles : 24% (+8 points)
-Mobile Phone (as a gaming platform) : 19%

Breakdown by console :

-PS2 : 33%
-PS1 : 13%
-Wii : 11%
-Xbox : 10%
-Gamecube : 8%
-PS3 : 5%
-Xbox360 : 4%

By portable console :

-DS : 23% (+15 points)
-GBA : 20% (-3 points)
-PSP : 11% (+3 points)

More here (in french)

Jesus christ my local Game was crazy today. They had stocks of Wiis and DSes and the queues were huge, seemingly every other person buying one of the two Nintendo consoles.

Game had some sort of special nintendo prepackaged bundle with Mario & Sonic, Galaxy and RRR2. I guess its not great Nintendo forcing bundles but since not a single retailer was selling the console by itself previously, atleast this way Nintendo can make sure the customer doesn't get forced to buy worthless junk, and I think it was a bit below the combined RRP anyway.

Look towards them three games all charting very highly next week, I think Mario & Sonic will likely hold onto number 1 spot.

Because they are quality games, with masterful game design and production values well above the norm? But you know, fuck quality.

Heavenly Sword has masterful game design? :lol Are any of the games going to be raved about in 10 years time its unlikely.

Obaid

Banned
have been in saturn today and wii was out of stock, it is insane. Well PS3 stock was halfed and there is a new ps2 pack. PS2 + Singstar RnB(the biggest stock). There have been about the same amount of 360 like last week.

German charts

PC:

1) Call of Duty 4
2) Need for Speed Prostreet
3) The Settlers
4) Crysis
5) Football Manager 2008 (Soccer)
6) The Sims 2: Bon Voyage
7) Fifa 08
8) The Sims 2: Teen Style Accessoires
9) WoW
10) WoW - BC

Consoles/handhelds:

1) Brain Training (DS)
2) More Brain Training (DS)
3) High School Musical - Sing It (PS2)
4) Need for Speed Prostreet (PS2*)
5) Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
6) Fifa 08 (PS2*)
7) Mario & Sonic at the Olympics (Wii)
8) Singstar: Apres Ski (PS2)
9) New Super Mario Bros.
10) The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

* Somebody from ProSieben apparently forgot to add the plattforms in brackets, but I'd say it is 99.99% sure that these are the PS2 versions of Fifa 08 and NfS Prostreet (the PS2 version was the only one hanging along in the top 10 for the last weeks).

Cerebral Assassin said:
Heavenly Sword has masterful game design? :lol Are any of the games going to be raved about in 10 years time its unlikely.

See post #306. And I certainly don't give a fuck if people rave about them in 10 years time; games like Uncharted and Ratchet are very, very good games made by studios that have genuinely mastered the art of game design. If you'd argue that you can just skip very good games simply because they are doing little new (besides, you know, raising the bar in regards to presentation and production values) then you're really not much of a gamer.

AltogetherAndrews said:
. And I certainly don't give a fuck if people rave about them in 10 years time; games like Uncharted and Ratchet are very, very good games made by studios that have genuinely mastered the art of game design. If you'd argue that you can just skip very good games simply because they are doing little new (besides, you know, raising the bar in regards to presentation and production values) then you're really not much of a gamer.

Cool man I never called them bad games, I was responding to someone who said they would become the equivalent of stuff like Guardian Heroes(which people may regret playing now) and I'm fairly sure they won't be(for one all 3 games are likely to get sequels this gen)

As for skiping games that are good but don't do anything new I get Pro Evo every year and they do very little new.(If I had a PS3 I would have picked up Uncharted, the other 2 probably not).

Lobster

Banned
Top%2010%20All%20Full%20Priced%20Gam.gif

Super Mario Galaxy is a hit and Sonic likewise!

AltogetherAndrews said:
Oh please. These "new things" aren't worth anything without a good game, and there isn't a good game here. There is however a shit game with apparent mainstream appeal, and that's why it sells. It's a shame, because Ubi should not be rewarded for this. When they implement these new things into a functioning and worthwhile game, then they can get credit for it. This? No, and it's a slap in the face of quality game design that the tripe sells as well as it does.

Considering your opinion is in the minority perhaps you should try not stating it as fact. I enjoyed the game immensly, if you didn't to bad but there are plenty of people who did so get down of your high horse and stop trying to act like your taste is any better than anyone else's.

909er

Stormbringer said:
From a SOFRES study of the French video gaming market in 2007. Thought it would fit the thread ->

Percentage of gaming plateforms ownership among all the gaming households :

-PC (as a gaming platform): 70%
-Consoles : 49% (+8 points)
-Portable consoles : 24% (+8 points)
-Mobile Phone (as a gaming platform) : 19%

Breakdown by console :

-PS2 : 33%
-PS1 : 13%
-Wii : 11%
-Xbox : 10%
-Gamecube : 8%
-PS3 : 5%
-Xbox360 : 4%

By portable console :

-DS : 23% (+15 points)
-GBA : 20% (-3 points)
-PSP : 11% (+3 points)

More here (in french)

Note that this was the result of a telephone poll.

Some German Hardware Sales from Last week, i don't know if they are right, they were postetd on some German Sites

12.12.07 - Nintendo dominiert auch bei den Hardwareverkäufen in Deutschland. Das beweisen die aktuellen Media Control Charts, welche sich auf die letzte Woche beziehen:

NDS 96.153
Wii 52.618
PS3 35.490
PS2 27.577
PSP 21.010
X360 8.012

Quelle: Media-Control.de, http://www.consolewars.eu/news/18862/aktuelle_software-verkaufszahlen_aus_japan/

(in the Comments, posted from Montana)

Obaid

Banned
makes sense. Xbox is doomed, sony is doing good and nintendo is outsold. :) But we are talking about a pc gamer nation anyway.

Kosma

Banned
Cerebral Assassin said:
Cool man I never called them bad games, I was responding to someone who said they would become the equivalent of stuff like Guardian Heroes(which people may regret playing now) and I'm fairly sure they won't be(for one all 3 games are likely to get sequels this gen)

I said that. And Guardian Heroes didn't get a sequel on the Saturn either, but it's considered a classic to this day, as will Uncharted no matter the sales.

You haven't even played the goddamn game so how can you judge how it will be remembered.

Totalriot

Sindou_Hikaru20 said:
Some German Hardware Sales from Last week, i don't know if they are right, they were postetd on some German Sites

Great numbers all around.. except XBox 360. I've no idea why it doesn't sell over here.

Obaid

Banned
Totalriot said:
Great numbers all around.. except XBox 360. I've no idea why it doesn't sell over here.

- too american
- no gears
- to many shooters
- too less popular party and society games
- no singstar :)

and then again too american. A proof for this that the only xbox avaible right now are he halo bundle ones, but halo is almost unimportant for the videomarket over here. So microsoft sells its machine with a game which is not popular over here at a price tag of 389 €
You can get a PS3 for 399 € and be the coolest guy in your class, what would you do?

Totalriot said:
Most "exclusives" are available on PC right away or at least after waiting a while.

Microsoft is seen through a very critical eye here and the reliability issues don't help that cause either.

Pay to play online when one of the selling points is the online aspect doesn't fly too well with people coming from a PC gaming background.

Software is more expensive than on PS2, Wii, PC (esp. jarring when games get released both on PC and 360).

XBox wasn't received too well around here, no brand to build on.

HDTV adoption rate is criminally low.

Spain Top10 - Week 48
01. WWE Smackdown! vs. RAW 2008 (PS2)
02. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (PS2)
03. More Brain Training (DS)
04. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
05. Imagine: Being Mum (DS)
06. Mario Party (DS)
07. Need for Speed ProStreet (PS3)
08. Assassin’s Creed (PS3)
09. WWE Smackdown! vs. RAW 2008 (PSP)
10. Need for Speed ProStreet (PS2)

Spanish Monthly Charts- November

Top10 Overall
1. WWE SMACKDOWN! VS. RAW 2008 (PS2)
2. PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2008 (PS2)
3. ASSASSIN'S CREED (PS3)
4. SUPER MARIO GALAXY (WII)
5. CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE (PS3)
6. MAS BRAIN TRAINING (NDS)
7. WWE SMACKDOWN! VS. RAW 2008 (PSP)
8. DRAGON BALL Z: BUDOKAI TENKAICHI 3 (PS2)
9. IMAGINA SER MAMA (NDS)
10. PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2008 (PS3)

PlayStation 3
1. ASSASSIN'S CREED
2. CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE
3. PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2008
4. NEED FOR SPEED: PRO STREET
5. WWE SMACKDOWN! VS. RAW 2008
6. RATCHET & CLANK: ARMADOS HASTA LOS DIENTES
7. FIFA 08
8. GUITAR HERO III: LEGENDS OF ROCK + GUITARRA
9. LAIR
10. HEAVENLY SWORD

Wii
1. SUPER MARIO GALAXY
2. BIG BRAIN ACADEMY
3. WWE SMACKDOWN! VS. RAW 2008
4. METROID PRIME 3: CORRUPTION
5. CARNIVAL GAMES: JUEGOS DE FERIA
6. TRIIVIIAL
7. RESIDENT EVIL: THE UMBRELLA CHRONICLES
8. MARIO & SONIC EN LOS JUEGOS OLIMPICOS
9. MARIO PARTY 8
10. GUITAR HERO III: LEGENDS OF ROCK + GUITARRA

Xbox 360
1. ASSASSIN'S CREED
2. CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE
3. MASS EFFECT
4. PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2008
5. WWE SMACKDOWN! VS. RAW 2008
6. GUITAR HERO III: LEGENDS OF ROCK + GUITARRA
7. NEED FOR SPEED: PRO STREET
8. MASS EFFECT - EDICION COLECCIONISTA
9. HALO 3
10. SCENE IT? LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION

PlayStation 2
1. WWE SMACKDOWN! VS. RAW 2008
2. PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2008
3. DRAGON BALL Z: BUDOKAI TENKAICHI 3
4. FIFA 08
5. LOS SIMPSON - EL VIDEOJUEGO
6. NEED FOR SPEED: PRO STREET
7. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
8. WWE SMACKDOWN! VS. RAW 2007 PLATINUM
9. MOTO GP 07
10. SINGSTAR LATINO

PSP
1. WWE SMACKDOWN! VS. RAW 2008
2. LOS SIMPSON - EL VIDEOJUEGO
3. FIFA 08
4. GRAND THEFT AUTO: VICE CITY STORIES
5. TEKKEN: DARK RESURRECTION PLATINUM
6. SILENT HILL ORIGINS
7. 300: MARCH TO GLORY
8. WWE SMACKDOWN! VS. RAW 2007 PLATINUM
9. NARUTO: ULTIMATE NINJA HEROES
10. LOS SIMS 2: NAUFRAGOS

NDS
1. MAS BRAIN TRAINING
2. IMAGINA SER MAMA
3. THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: PHANTOM HOURGLASS
4. BRAIN TRAINING DEL DR. KAWASHIMA
5. IMAGINA SER DISEÑADORA DE MODA
6. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
7. MARIO PARTY DS
8. IMAGINA SER VETERINARIA
9. MY SIMS
10. PRACTISE ENGLISH - INGLES PARA EL DIA A DIA

PC
1. CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE
2. PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2008
3. FIFA MANAGER 08
4. SPARTA: LA BATALLA DE LAS TERMÓPILAS
5. SOMBRAS DE GUERRA: LA GUERRA CIVIL ESPAÑOLA
6. LOS SIMS 2: BON VOYAGE
7. FOOTBALL MANAGER 2008
8. CRYSIS
9. IMPERIVM CIVITAS PREMIUM
10. LOS SIMS 2: JOVENES URBANOS - ACCESORIOS

You haven't even played the goddamn game so how can you judge how it will be remembered

I've played Heavenly Sword.(not a great deal but enough to know its not a game that will be raved about in 10 years(apart from its Presentation possibly)

909er said:
Note that this was the result of a telephone poll.

Yes it is, more precisely conducted with a panel of 1000 people belonging to gaming households, as mentioned on the linked page. I should have probably specified this from the start.

Ceb

Swedish chart:

1. Singstar Svenska hits Schlager (PS2)
2. Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock (PS2)
3. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
4. High School Musical: Sing It! (PS2)
5. Singstar Svenska hits (PS2)
6. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PC)
7. The Sims 2 Jorden Runt (PC)
8. Singstar (PS3)
9. Need for Speed Prostreet (PS2)
10. Uncharted Drake´s Fortune (PS3)
11. Assassins Creed (360)
12. Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock (360)
13. The Sims 2 Tonårsprylar (PC)
14. World of Warcraft (PC)
15. FIFA 08 (PS2)
16. Buzz: The Hollywood Quiz (PS2)
17. Buzz: The Mega Quiz (PS2)
18. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
19. Assassins Creed (PS3)
20. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360)

Four karaoke games in the top 10... Uncharted did OK.

orio7

Banned
Full Sweden chart.

Multiformat
1. Singstar Svenska hits Schlager (PS2)
2. Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock (PS2)
3. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
4. High School Musical: Sing It! (PS2)
5. Singstar Svenska hits (PS2)
6. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PC)
7. The Sims 2 Jorden Runt (PC)
8. Singstar (PS3)
9. Need for Speed Prostreet (PS2)
10. Uncharted Drake´s Fortune (PS3)
11. Assassins Creed (360)
12. Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock (360)
13. The Sims 2 Tonårsprylar (PC)
14. World of Warcraft (PC)
15. FIFA 08 (PS2)
16. Buzz: The Hollywood Quiz (PS2)
17. Buzz: The Mega Quiz (PS2)
18. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
19. Assassins Creed (PS3)
20. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360)

PC
1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
2. The Sims 2 Jorden Runt
3. The Sims 2 Tonårsprylar
4. World of Warcraft
5. World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
6. The Sims 2
7. Counter-Strike 1: Anthology
8. Counter-Strike Source
9. The Sims 2 Året runt
10. Need for Speed Prostreet

Playstation 2
1. Singstar Svenska hits Schlager
2. Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
3. High School Musical: Sing It!
4. Singstar Svenska hits
5. Need for Speed Prostreet
6. FIFA 08
7. Buzz: The Hollywood Quiz
8. Buzz: The Mega Quiz
9. Buzz Junior: Monster Rumble
10. Eye Toy Play 3

Playstation 3
1. Singstar
2. Uncharted Drake´s Fortune
3. Assassins Creed
4. Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
5. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
6. Need for Speed Prostreet
7. Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
8. FIFA 08
9. Medal of Honor: Airborne
10. NHL 08

Xbox 360
1. Assassins Creed
2. Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
4. Mass Effect
5. Need for Speed Prostreet
6. Halo 3
7. FIFA 08
8. NHL 08
9. **** & *****
10. Guitar Hero 2

Wii
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
3. Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
4. Wii Play
5. Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
6. Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess
7. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
8. Pokémon Battle Revolution
9. Link's Crossbow Training
10. High School Musical: Sing It!

Nintendo DS
1. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
2. New Super Mario Bros
3. Råttatouille
4. Pokémon Diamond
5. My Sims
6. Mario Party DS
7. Pokémon Pearl
8. Mario Kart DS
9. Lego Star Wars 1 & 2 The Complete Saga
10. The Sims 2 Castaway

PSP
1. Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
2. The Sims 2 Pets
3. The Simpsons
4. FIFA 08
5. Daxter
6. GTA Vice City Stories
7. Tekken Dark Resurrection
8. Crash of the Titans
9. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
10. Loco Roco

dabra

French Top 20 for week 47 (Nov. 19th ~ 25th)

1. Wii Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo)
2. Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft)
3. PS3 Need For Speed: Pro Street (Electronic Arts)
4. Wii Wii Play (Nintendo)
5. PS2 Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Konami)
6. PS3 Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft)
7. DS The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo)
8. Wii Rayman contre les Lapins encore + Crétins (Ubisoft)
9. PS3 Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warface (Activision)
10. DS MySims (Electronic Arts)
11. DS New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo)
12. PS2 Need For Speed: Pro Street (Electronic Arts)
13. DS Pokémon Diamant (Nintendo)
14. DS Léa Passion Bébés (Ubisoft)
15. Wii Mario & Sonic aux Jeux Olympiques (Sega)
16. DS Les Sims 2 : Naufragés (Electronic Arts)
17. DS Programme d'Entraînement Cérébral du Dr. Kawashima (Nintendo)
18. PS3 Pro Evolution Soccer (Konami)
19. Xbox 360 Need For Speed: Pro Street (Electronic Arts)
20. PS2 Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Bandai Namco)

Raist

Banned
So here are the full charts for France, week 47 (11/19 ~ 11/25)

TW/LW

01/01. [WII] Super Mario Galaxy
02/03. [360] Assassin's Creed
03/00. [PS3] Need for Speed: Pro Street
04/07. [WII] Wii Play
05/04. [PS2] Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
06/02. [PS3] Assassin's Creed
07/10. [NDS] Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
08/09. [WII] Rayman Raving Rabidds
09/05. [PS3] Call of Duty 4
10/11. [NDS] MySims
11/12. [NDS] New Super Mario Bros.
12/00. [PS2] Need for Speed: Pro Street
13/15. [NDS] Pokémon Diamond
14/13. [NDS] Léa Passion Bébés (Imagine Babies)
15/00. [WII] Mario & Sonic Olympic Games
16/14. [NDS] Les Sims 2: Naufragés
17/16. [NDS] Brain Training
18/00. [PS3] Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
19/00. [360] Need for Speed: Pro Street
20/08. [PS2] Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

edit : BAH, beaten. My charts look better tho :p

Loudninja

Raist said:

TW/LW

04/07. [WII] Wii Play
10/11. [NDS] MySims

Need for Speed?ewwww
Well thank god Uncharted is doing "well" somewhere. Shame that it had to be in such a small market

Better than nothing, small markets add up!

Hammer24

Banned
Anecdotal evidence...
My wife tried the whole weekend to get me Assassins Creed for the 360 as a christmas present. Unsuccessfully, its sold out everywhere here. :(

Hammer24 said:
Anecdotal evidence...
My wife tried the whole weekend to get me Assassins Creed for the 360 as a christmas present. Unsuccessfully, its sold out everywhere here. :(
Just buy it here (should be cheaper as well). Have seen a lot of copies, I think you had bad luck.

Hammer24

Banned
Phife Dawg said:
Just buy it here (should be cheaper as well). Have seen a lot of copies, I think you had bad luck.

I know its available online, but she wanted to buy it yesterday in store - not available in Chemnitz (ACC, Sachsenallee, Röhrsdorf Center etc.)

Moonstone

12.12.07 - Nintendo dominiert auch bei den Hardwareverkäufen in Deutschland. Das beweisen die aktuellen Media Control Charts, welche sich auf die letzte Woche beziehen:

NDS 96.153
Wii 52.618
PS3 35.490
PS2 27.577
PSP 21.010
X360 8.012

Quelle: Media-Control.de, http://www.consolewars.eu/news/18862...len_aus_japan/

(in the Comments, posted from Montana)

I did search this news on the media control website, but I couldn't find anything about it.
There is no news from the 12.12.
Is this a fake or a leak ? Seems a little to high for my taste. Remember it is just one week.
If you quadruple the numbers nintendo and Sony would sell as many consoles in december as they sold in the whole year.

Kinan

Raist said:

TW/LW

04/07. [WII] Wii Play
10/11. [NDS] MySims

Kinda strange that xbox360 AC went ahead of PS3 version this week, when all other multiplatform titles have a big lead on PS3. Is it being heavily xbox marketed in France or what?

Kinan said:
Kinda strange that xbox360 AC went ahead of PS3 version this week, when all other multiplatform titles have a big lead on PS3. Is it being heavily xbox marketed in France or what?

Was thinking that, must have been on offer in a major retailer or perhaps they started giving it away with systems?

Top Bottom