• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Vita Import |OT| Save This World With Your Own Hands, For Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy a memory card already. It's not like it will go to waste if it ever comes out in the US (vita)

You could just pick a different race/class instead of what you normally main

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I have an extra memory card...just don't feel like account switching.

Although I wouldn't mind trying Senran Kagura online and am planning on getting One Piece Kaizoku Musou 2, which is sure to get DLC.

I have an extra memory card...just don't feel like account switching.

Although I wouldn't mind trying Senran Kagura online and am planning on getting One Piece Kaizoku Musou 2, which is sure to get DLC.

I have account switching down to about 3 minutes. Most of that is waiting for reboots and watching that awesome vita introduction video.

You have to enter your email again and your WiFi password. That's it

I have account switching down to about 3 minutes. Most of that is waiting for reboots and watching that awesome vita introduction video.

You have to enter your email again and your WiFi password. That's it

You can skip the video by either inserting a memory card while it's playing, or just holding the power button to turn the Vita off.

Also, if you have a credit card attached to one of the PSN accounts it'll make you enter the expiration date and security code off of it every time.

You can skip the video by either inserting a memory card while it's playing, or just holding the power button to turn the Vita off.

Also, if you have a credit card attached to one of the PSN accounts it'll make you enter the expiration date and security code off of it every time.

I do on my US account, but it never makes me enter that. I just tell my vita I don't have an account on startup, then go into settings and "sign up"

idk, never had to.

That's good to know about the video btw. That will cut about a minute from my process. Thanks.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Since you need two memory cards for account switching now, is it possible for me to copy my Japanese game save data to a different card and still use it? I don't care about trophy support.

Say has anybody tested if you can unlink or relink your PSO2 account with another PSN account? I thought of importing the physical version though my PSO2 account is already linked to my Japanese PSN Account :/

I'd have no idea how to do that. Considering how easy it is to switch accounts on PC I wouldn't bother

Hmm alright, I just wondered what will happen if I start PSO2 on my EU account and try to log-in. Seeing that I also will be importing the physical copy of Senran Kagura I would love to have everything unified under one Vita account without the need of switching :/

I hoped that maybe someone on GAF who is able to read Japanese can tell me what exactly the message meant that appeared when you first logged in regarding linking accounts and if it's permanent or reversible.

Hmm alright, I just wondered what will happen if I start PSO2 on my EU account and try to log-in. Seeing that I also will be importing the physical copy of Senran Kagura I would love to have everything unified under one Vita account without the need of switching :/

I hoped that maybe someone on GAF who is able to read Japanese can tell me what exactly the message meant that appeared when you first logged in regarding linking accounts and if it's permanent or reversible.
The account link is permanent and not reversible.

Reknoc

Tsh, wanted to play this before I got out of bed but there seems to be another 1GB update. Decided to bite the bullet and get an 8GB vita card.

Holmes

Jesus, that Japanese captcha was a pain in the ass. But I got it on my third try, so I'm ready to play when my friend logs in so he can show me the ropes. Any tips?

Jesus, that Japanese captcha was a pain in the ass. But I got it on my third try, so I'm ready to play when my friend logs in so he can show me the ropes. Any tips?
Just make sure you are set with some reading material; bumped.org has a great deal of guides that cover most anything you need to know.

Make sure, especially, that you set a friend invite before making your first character! Instructions are linked in the OP, which also includes how your friend can give you his info so you both benefit from your progress.

DrFurbs

I dont suppose some kind and incredibly good looking Japanese Gaf'er could set me up an account in the Sega id page. Ive been at it for two days and cant crack the capcha.

pretty please :D

kiryogi

Banned
I dont suppose some kind and incredibly good looking Japanese Gaf'er could set me up an account in the Sega id page. Ive been at it for two days and cant crack the capcha.

pretty please :D

Are you female? I'll gladly help you out of so! Jk.

Realistically what's the issue that you're having with the captcha? Inputting it or reading it? If you want, and take a screen shot of it and we can translate it into roman form for you.

DJIzana

Hmmm... seriously debating on importing this or not. I know I have Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate to tide me over but I seriously loved played the Japanese alpha. I wonder if I should keep waiting for my Western release or not... =(

ezodagrom

Hmmm... seriously debating on importing this or not. I know I have Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate to tide me over but I seriously loved played the Japanese alpha. I wonder if I should keep waiting for my Western release or not... =(
SEGA didn't do a good job with previous english phantasy star releases (for example, slow content updates), so probably you'll have a more complete experience in the japanese version.
There's fan made english patches for the PC version also.

same here, chances are i'll never play pso2 vita now, too inconvenient

I'm sorry to hear you suffered the same fate :( I think it isn't that inconvenient though I love my wallpapers and bubble placements so having to re-set them each time I wander between accounts is annoying :/

Haven't seen it mentioned here yet, but I'm hearing weekly maintenance is being done one day early this week, so the servers will be going down tonight at 10 PM EDT.

Aww that's a bummer, thanks for the reply! I guess this is what I get for not thinking of these things in advance, oh well :(

Did you try linking multiple PSN accounts to a single SEGA ID anyway? I don't think anyone has tested that.

ezodagrom

Haven't seen it mentioned here yet, but I'm hearing weekly maintenance is being done one day early this week, so the servers will be going down tonight at 10 PM EDT.
Yes, maintenance is one day earlier this week, it's going to be in 6h20 (at the time of this post).

kiryogi

Banned

Did you try linking multiple PSN accounts to a single SEGA ID anyway? I don't think anyone has tested that.

eeeeeeeeefffffff @ maint.

Firehead

Alrighty, I'm not having much luck registering the Sega ID. Seem to mess up the captcha in some way. Would anyone be able to help figure it out with it? :/

Edit:
Nevermind! Managed to get it to register. That was fun.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Kind of a weird title to review.

I'm really excited to unlock subclasses, but the enemies we're required to kill are a major pain in the neck to track down. Ugh.
They've also reviewed DQX, so I guess online games are ok if they have console releases. Kind of cool that they do it with a 1-2 week lag, which means the chance of reviewers actually playing the title is higher.

Actually no I haven't but I don't really have a way to test it either because I don't want to import a 40€ game that might be unusable for me in the end :/ Maybe we should set up a dupe SEGA ID and test it like that?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I use that site. I just find your inventory easier to understand on the PC. The icons that show up in your storage before clicking on them correspond to items on cirnopedia.
Yeah Ctrl+C on the item and then Ctrl+F on cirnopedia cuts out the guess work of matching the icons and characters.

Reknoc

Hm, I just remembered I should have a month of premium waiting to be used. I can finally arrange all my pot plants yesssssssssss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom