• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Had sex last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
so from what i gather op is trying to say...

we should all go out, buy a block of tofu, and fuck the shit outta it.

what-does-that-mean.gif

From this day forth, I will use tofu as a euphemism for pussy. I advise you all to do the same. If anyone asks you to clarify, don't.

ATF487

Goddamn

Good to get that monkey off your back op, but jesus. Next time wear a rubber and turn it down a notch, its only sex.

Ooh ee ooh, killer tofu

Sober

From this day forth, I will use tofu as a euphemism for pussy. I advise you all to do the same. If anyone asks you to clarify, don't.
Will probably end up being a GAF-ism later on but I don't see it getting out into the world like that.

Unless you repost this on reddit, we might have a chance ...

No condom on a girl that eager to suck up your love juice is a risky proposition

My first time was me, a girl on her time of the month, and a fifth of rum.

I never finished but I got my red wings...
orally :(

faridmon

Why the hell do people post these things? People have sex all the time. Its natural.
Do people actually talk about sex in real life i na such lengthy manner
I am gonna post about my Porridge tomorrow when I make one.

With the cerebral assassin that i am, that got me thinking that something was afoot so I began testing her with silly sexual innuendos and jokes.

A cerebral assassin doesn't have unprotected sex with a girl he barely knows.

(I pretended i wasn't a virgin obviously)

She knows.

She said yes and so i told her i couldnt last weekend but this weekend i could. I wasn't busy last weekend of course, i was just a bit scared because it was just a few days away.

LOL.

I started kissing and licking her inner thighs near her hoo-ha.

Did you just call her vagina a "hoo-ha"? You are 30?

It felt pretty good, wasn't some magical shit or anything. It just felt like somebody's mouth was on my penis sucking it up and down, it wasn't a mind-blowing experience but it felt 'pretty good'.

LOL.

I always wanted my first time to be without a condom.

Dumb.

MechaX

No. half-sister. It barely even counts.

My dad had an affair with another woman. Practically had another family in secret. Well, one kid anyway.

Parents broke up, he left, moved to a different country. Few years later he gets back in contact inviting me to his wedding 'cause he wanted to make it official with this skank.

I go meet his 'family' and his daughter, who's 5 years younger than me. Basically talked to her all night 'cause my family disowned him and I didn't know anyone else.

Stayed at his house, got drunk had sex. The end. I could barely keep it up because my head was spinning. Literally a few dozen thrusts. Didn't talk about it again and I never mentioned it to my dad. They live in England now so I barely see them

You had sex with a being that was 50% your dad. Sorry dude, it counts; you fucked your sister.

Peco

No. half-sister. It barely even counts.

My dad had an affair with another woman. Practically had another family in secret. Well, one kid anyway.

Parents broke up, he left, moved to a different country. Few years later he gets back in contact inviting me to his wedding 'cause he wanted to make it official with this skank.

I go meet his 'family' and his daughter, who's 5 years younger than me. Basically talked to her all night 'cause my family disowned him and I didn't know anyone else.

Stayed at his house, got drunk had sex. The end. I could barely keep it up because my head was spinning. Literally a few dozen thrusts. Didn't talk about it again and I never mentioned it to my dad. They live in England now so I barely see them

You had sex with a being that was 50% your dad. Sorry dude, it counts; you fucked your sister.

MjVAa2u.gif

Maximus.

You didn't like the bj? The fuck it typically feels better than the vag IMO. The cumming part is not weird for your first time, but it does get way better.

you guys are all trippin'

that's how you know she was healthy, because her "hoo ha" smelled like tofu

it's and ancient chinese secret.

I've never had tofu nor had sex.
Which do I do first?

First, fix your joystick, and then have sex with some tofu.

Wat.

And you went down on a girl your barely even know. And she took your jizz in her mouth...?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/a41fa7f86b000784b0f2b89c5c64644d/tumblr_mpymj3uOcq1sxviy0o1_400.gif

Get to the clinic, you're not the only one.

You meet a hot young girl in class that lives in the dorms and enjoys "sexting"?
trust me, it ain't her first time.

she invites you back to her dorm after the first date and her roommate is conveniently not around?

she tells you she's on the pill and and takes you at your word that you are clean?
(as if either of you would be truthful at this moment...)

she lets you ride bareback and never even once brought up the word condom...?

she hoped off your dick and then sucked the cum from your tip...?
(did she swallow?)

But at this point, if you can use this chick to boost your experience level for a while, then go for it.
I bet you could even get some anal out of her, because

Exr

You know after reading the title of the thread I was prepared to enter this thread and hate on a guy who would make a thread on an internet message board about how he had sex for the first time...but after reading that OP you are a champion Heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom