• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Code Giveaway/Begging Thread

JamiieCarter

Neo Member
Hey guys, should any of you guys have a spare two codes for PS4 EU.

Would you mind PM-ing them to me, I would be most grateful. Had a pretty horrible week personally and just want to play some PS4!

I'll just dump these as no one is taking them:

Voucher Code for NA PS4: DBN5-R6NM-89K4
Voucher Code for NA PS3: QEAP-KHNN-R68J

that's it my last codes good luck

DayEnder

I have an extra PS4 and PS3 code that were just sent to me by Sony.

North America

PS4: JDL8-MCNN-KD3L
PS3: 776E-J4NF-R8L4

Please quote/post to let me know when they have been used so I can update my post.

Noobcraft

Straight from the email: US code if it makes any difference.

Voucher Code for PS4: 8K2B-JKNE-49BD
Voucher Code for PS3: BLB4-MPNQ-J9M6

I'm in the process of finishing up finals at my university and moving 1200 miles so there is no way I'll use these.

fade_

Two keys, first come first serve.

ModBot said:
Instructions for fade_:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fade_, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Destiny PS4 US 1 -- MB-D0724479DBD554C3
Destiny PS4 US 2 -- MB-DD412DC10D0CAE41

Top Bottom